The Alley has always been very tolerant of circlejerks.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Leila Night, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we still jerkin?

cuz i busted first most likely

[​IMG]

on account of my ED
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I consider your post to be a mixed blessing too Lang. :)
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. doslavozes

There was a stoppage in the jerking?

This place is kind of like a cross between "Mean Girls" and "Boiler Room" but now there are two rival cliques forming. We just need clever names for the two groups.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

doslavozes is not going to take it anymore.
    test
  5. doslavozes

In my defense a lot of shit has been, is, and will continue to be said about me around here. And instead of harboring resentment in real life and shooting up a school/office, I choose to fight back here. If other posters left me alone then I'd be a lot more likely to leave them alone. I don't want anything to do with them which is why I try so hard to ignore them. Granted on this new ignore system it's easier to do so but it's not perfect.

And as much as I'd love to twist their necks around and hold them underwater until the bubbles stop coming up, there has to be a better way to end it. I'm thinking piano wire.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

how is the new system of ignore not perfect for ignoring someone? it completely erases any trace of them other than a little bit at the bottom saying 'show content?'. just don't click that.
    test
  7. doslavozes

Because once I discovered that and I know the people on my ignore list are talking shit about me, it's hard not to click. However it does prevent me from seeing when people I don't ignore quote people I do ignore. It's still saved me from seeing some of the posts but knowing that they are talking shit make me want to respond and talk shit right back. It's a two way street, it can only end when both sides stop.

Plus, I do want the fighting to stop so if both sides can act like adults, I won't have to ignore anyone. And I'm willing to not ignore their posts if they don't talk about me. Likewise I'll try not to return any hostility.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. billy nomates.

if you're going to click view post. just don't put them on ignore. or you could act the adult and not rise to the bait.
    test
  9. doslavozes

I'll give it a try, but it takes 2 to tango. Once they say something rude it's hard not to snap back. But if they leave me alone I'll leave them alone.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. billy nomates.

i have seen you multiple times make unprovoked remarks about 'faggots on my ignore list making comments'. when they haven't. as you say, it takes two. if you can learn to keep your trap shut they'll have nothing to talk about you.
    test
  11. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Id like to see the malo mentions against dos mentions.
    test
  12. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

and i'm not one of them fosure.
    test
  13. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

So when I do get jerked off?
    test
  14. doslavozes

Fair enough, there's truth to that. I'll give it a shot. I definitely didn't start it but I'm going to try to end it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. doslavozes

There were definitely more malo mentions on my part.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

he's more of a gamma or delta that gets embarrassingly defensive over being called a beta, but that's besides the point.

He's a self-conscious loser nonetheless. he isn't shit to be worried about, so don't let him bully you in whatever forum both of you idiots crawled out of.

Don't know what to make of it? It's simple. You were being ridiculed for being an awkward try-hard, desperately playing up to an audience. This isn't a text battle forum or aeh, you can drop the tough act...no one here buys it or gives a fuck.

Still talking about 'bodying niggas' and 'putting them in their place' on a message board like some adolescent moron with something to prove.

Lol "I'm not the one."...Appreciate your stern assurances, but I'll be fine.
    I hope that act is just a front you put up online to ward off more imposing niggas. It'd be considerably less embarrassing than actually taking yourself that serious...even if you were closer to 20 than 30, thinking you're going to have anyone here walking on eggshells with that weak display of false bravado...grow up, son...that shit is unseemly.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Thomas Huxley

I objectified andrea.

The pleb she's been stringing along got upset and made it his mission to teach me a lesson by calling me a twat and wishing death on me.
    test
  18. doslavozes

I resent that. I never used the word "twat" :)
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Thomas Huxley

Talking about nightmare 10. I have no idea who you are or how you think I aggressively trolled you
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]
    test