The age thing....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jamez Xavier, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamez Xavier

Jamez Xavier In House Producer for FTS

Is the age of a man a determining factor in wheather or not you'd be with in him on a relationship level..??
    And more importantly, why or why not....
    I seem to only attract younger girls but I'm into more women....

Talk to me....
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Usually not, but there are two exceptions to that..
    1) Under 18.. Can't do it.. sorry.
    2) If he's like 45...man, I'm 21.. I can't see myself with someone that much older than me.. I mean, stranger things have happened in the world.. but its just not likely.
    test
  3. {[A.R.B.]}

{[A.R.B.]} King Tres

oh but 44 is totally ok for you? ^^^ lol i kno what u meant i just felt like sayin somethin
    test
  4. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

age dont bother me none..and i know plenty of older women with younger men..just wait it'll happen...hang out in the right spots....
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm already with someone, and he's only a year older.

But if I were to start dating, I'd go no younger then 21 (I'm 23). Prolly no older then 35. That's just me tho. Age doesn't matter, but in some circumstances to me, it does. All depends on maturity level as well :eek:)
    test
  6. MarQuise*

MarQuise* Can You Hear Me*

i know its shallow and shit but i do have a problem with goin out wit people younger than me, not coz they aint mature enuff or anythin (although some arent) but its jus one of those things, ive alwayz been like this, yea i have found some people attractive who are younger than me, like rite now theres this guy who is like 17/18 and im nearly 21, he is lovely, but i feel so icky coz i think some1 so young is nice lol, on the other hand i wudnt be wit a man who was more than 5 years older lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.