the advertising in youtube videos

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Sir Bustalot, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

can go fuck itself with a rusty harpoon.

fuck you stupid fucking advertising ruining the lower 3rd of the video im trying to watch. I know yu can click it off, but you still have to see it and let it pop up first

pretty soon when you buy books there will be advertising laced throughout the pages...

motherfuckers

Im not against the idea of advertising, Im against the constant bombardment of it, i think it fucks with our minds... Its not healthy
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

bahahaha.... wrong forum

either move this to the introspectrum for me or close it

its not that important
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

yes, there's been a constant blitz of advertising for many years. it has to have some sort of subconscious effect.

I remember looking through photo albums of north korea awhile back, and I was immediately struck by the lack of advertisements. There were patriotic posters and murals, but nothing else. It was strange to my eyes.
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i can sort of understand the ads on videos which were recorded as tv shows or other forms of professional media where they're just compensating for the ad revenue they otherwise would have collected had it been on tv or radio... what pisses me off is when its some 3 minute long fan made video that starts off with a 30 second ad... fuck that shit
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

great thread.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Since a lot of misery and depression and sadness comes from wanting, jealousy, lusting for stuff im sure a bombardment of advertising IS bad on our psyche....

on average we get 3000+ images of advertising a day drilled into our heads without asking. From bilboards, to radio, to TV, to magazines, to the web.

no wonder mental illness is on the rise
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.