The 4 Reasons Black Men Prefer White Women It is a long read you can read the entire

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I agree with some of it not all of it lol. sorry sisters but some of it is true lol

The 4 Reasons Black Men Prefer White Women
    It is a long read you can read the entire thing below but here are the main 4 points:

Black Men + White Women = Truth |

Reason #1- White women are easier to deal with than black women.

This could be considered an urban legend, but the perception for some black men is that black women are difficult to deal with.

Another way to look at that is that black women won’t put up with as much BS, but since we are talking about men we will stick with what they think.

These black men think that white women are easier to get, easier to manipulate and easier to seduce.

As my friend James told me once:

“With a white girl when I tell her I am going out all she tells me is to be careful and never blows up my phone. With a black girl she is constantly paranoid and it gets old. I rather keep a white girl and just screw around with black girls they are too much to deal with.”

It doesn’t appear to be any “hate” toward the black woman just more of these black men believe it will be easier not to deal with them.

This type of black man has no problem “breaking lamps” with a black woman or hanging with a black woman but when it comes to
    “relationships” he will take, in his mind the easier route of dealing with a white woman.

Now how accurate this assumption, that white women are easier to deal with is up for debate, but there are black men who truly believe it.

Reason #2: White Women are all they know.

I call this the “Tiger Effect”. You are a product of your environment regardless of your race. Black or not if all you see around you 24/7 are white women you will probably be more inclined to date white women.
    When I was in high school all that was around me were white girls. So I had dated white girls. It wasn’t that I didn’t like black girls it was that I didn’t have any to choose from.

Of course when I got out of high school my selection expanded, but for some black men it never does. If you grew up around white girls, went to school around white girls you probably going to prefer white girls.

I have absolutely no issue with that. It is just a preference normally not breed out of anything against black women.

Click the image to open in full size.

Reason #3: Black Men that want to be white.

This is the most disturbing reason. There are some black men who just don’t want to be associated with being black. So they do everything they can to disassociate themselves away from their race.

One major way to do that is to have a white woman on their arm. Their reasons for dating white women have more to do with how they feel about their race as oppose to their preference of women.

These type of black men say things like this:

“I would never date a black woman I don’t want to seem ghetto.”

Of course I believe these black men should be punched in the mouth, but I digress. Personally I don’t care what a man’s preference of woman, but to exclude a race, based on your own self hate is very weak minded.

These type of black men rarely have anything positive to say about black women instead they constantly looking for negative aspects about them.
    In reality they are talking about themselves but they deflect their self hate on black women. Which if course says more about them as men than anything else.

They are so concerned with trying to be something they are not, that can’t see the good, not just in black women, but black people in general.
    These are the type of black men who give other black men a bad reputation in regards to this debate.

Reason #4 – She is hot

There is this contention from some black women that:

“Black men should date within their race.”

That is foolishness. Men should date the best person for them regardless of race.

If there are two equal women in all areas and the last determination is looks, I am going with the woman who looks better.

On the flip side if two women looked exactly the same I am going to choose the woman who I feel is a better personality match for me regardless of race.

Sometimes it isn’t complicated it is just some black men are color blind when it comes to women.

It is just a peference nothing more, nothing less.
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

in the late 80's and early 90's i know the whole white girl thing in my opinion was based on sex & curiosity. most black women weren't as sexually free as the white women were back then. you could date the baddest sistah on the planet but she was not playing the "brian game" but that white girl she had major brain skillz. and was just as curious about being with a brotha as we were about them.

some black women for the most part will never get or accept why a black man will date outside of his race. it's very hard to accept that a man for the most part wants to be with a fine woman. end of story. that's the blessings of being visual creatures. we tend to be color blind.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

It doesn't bothered me that some black men prefer to date white women. The ones that do are by far in the minority. Most black men still marry black women, so I don't see any reason to get all up in arms about the few who choose to go a different route. We still have the overwhelming majority to choose from.

I didn't read the list up above, because I don't really care why some men date whoever. Why they feel the need to share that information is more interesting than anything else.
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Well, this year, I've come in contact with quite a few black dudes that say they don't mess with "beckys/europeans" or white chicks. And I've come across only a few black dudes who do mess with white women, but it's not necessarily their preference. And I've also have seen it the other way around more lately. I've had more white men try to holla at me a lot nowadays.

Now I wonder if there is an article you (mr rip) will find titled "reasons white men prefer black women."

Also, I disagree with number 1. I came across plenty of white women who won't put up with a man's bullshit, white or black.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

about reason #1... my issue with a lot of black women are that a lot of them (notice I didn't say all... I dont' want the "all" police to start attacking me) but a lot of them come across as being angry or aggressive or confrontational or a combination of all of these.
    test
  6. Imperial1

A lot of them are probably like that due to the consistency of black men being disrespectful to them all throughout life.

Imperial1
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I've come in contact with quite a few black dudes that say they don't mess with "beckys/europeans" or white chicks.

P.E. and flava flav use to say don't believe the hype lol. they telling you that shit cause they standing in front of you lol. let one of the european women or even becy sue have that banging ass body curves looks the whole nine yard and have a good job lol them same black guys that told you that bullshit would fuck a happy meal out them women. And don't let them believe in God the way black women believe in God whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat she's a keeper cause you know we love us some Jesus.

Also, I disagree with number 1. I came across plenty of white women who won't put up with a man's bullshit, white or black.

I have seen it happen in real life not just on jenny jones lol but in real life. so i guess it depends on what white woman they get with.
    test
  8. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

lets ask roosevelt his opinion on this subject lmfaooo
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lots of presidents have been with black women back in the day. they love that snappy nappy happy lol. they knew what time it was we back then lol. they have lots of black off springs to this very day.

And don't think for one minute that their women wasn't kicking that snooty crunch lol. they were hooked like a fish on a line. creeping out late night to sleep with the black slaves out their in the shack lol.

Masa use to get it in lol
    test
  10. Imperial1

No, actually the dudes that told me they don't fuck with beckys were giving reasons they don't mess with em. Some of them didn't like the fact that they tend to be weakminded and often times, nasty in terms of hygiene.

Imperial1
    test
  11. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

in your opinion, what could a black man that is with or wants to be with a black woman that feels like that do to make up for her past experiences?
    test
  12. Imperial1

Be better than those that were in her past experiences.

offnote: Here's a random scenario, I'd rather be in a club that is sort of mixed raced with more white people than a club with a bunch of black dudes. That is because niggas don't know how to be cool and act like a bunch of assholes towards the black women in those environments. When I'm with the white crowd, the white men are more respectful to me than the black dudes and I will probably only encounter maybe one asshole in the white crowd.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Reason #1- White women are easier to deal with than black women.

This is a big myth. There are just as many bitches in the white race as there are in the black race, if not more. What I think these dudes are referring to are desperate white women who can't get white men, so they make themselves available to desperate black men who can't get a decent black woman. When this happens, the desperate, inadequate black man finally gets to assert some authority over a woman who is just happy to have a man so she'll do anything to please him. Just so you know, there are desperate black women, too.

Reason #2: White Women are all they know.

Correction: White women are all they CHOOSE to know. If dude is black, I bet he has a black mother or some black sisters or some black aunties. In other words, he knows black women... I mean, it could be about location. There are plenty of places in the US with a vast majority of white people, but if you truly want to get with a sister, you will move or make yourself available to them more.

Reason #3: Black Men that want to be white.

Maybe true... but nowadays, you don't need to reject the cultural perceptions of blackness in order to get with a white woman... because many white women LOVE black men... and the blacker the better. The thuggish the better. The more dreads the better. Being and "acting black" is cool. "Acting white" is sooo '80s. It's so "Silver Spoons/Saved By the Bell." That time has passed. Most of the bad boy, rock star, celebrity types that white girls, asian girls, latino girls and black girls are creaming over are black. Even Lil Wayne has a large white female fanbase.

Reason #4 – She is hot.

So are black women. Curves are in. Booty is at an all-time high value, just like gold. Everybody is gettin' collagen-injected, including white women. Kim Kardashian, Coco, etc.... they all have fake butts and fake breasts. Beyonce is one of the most beautiful women in the world. So is Halle Berry. I mean, men the world over worship these women. No more Linda Carters and Raquel Welchs. Yeah, they're out there... but the definition of "classic beauty" has been redefined. Look at all the black women and "women of color" adorning magazine covers and winning Miss America/Miss USA/Miss Universe pagaents. Color is in, yo. Don't believe the hype.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.