THE 2011 RBL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT Sign In Thread

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

Fuck it, iont wanna play now.... he sister site been had me at top 10 last 12 Months..
    my games differant now, played me dude
    test
  2. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

VYbe... your name is on the sign ins for the General entry week doggie... aka your battle will be posted this friday/saturday... did you read the first thread?

If your sure you want out I'll leave you out... but your in for the general week as it stands... no shows are killing us tho.. alot of heads sign in & never show.. especially the vets which looks real bad.. My bad if you were offended but you gotta put the shoe on the other foot. :idk:
    test
  3. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I got all that Ven....you let me know when and what track and I got you
    test
  4. Extreme Venom

No doubt.. I need sommore beats.. you got an extensive library of stolen industry joints or what.. Hit me up in the PM's
    test
  5. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

OHHH shit...i just realized my verse was due this morning at 3am? Wheres dethstryke...are we still dropping? no? let me know asap
    test
  6. Extreme Venom

lol foo you better hurry and post something.. I'm in the process of moving so I've been running around town getting renters insurance and shit I havent been to be on like I should but I'll be settled & making changes tomorrow night and saturday for the new week..

All extentions are granted till sat..

no specific time sat... just sat.. I have to work on sat & come home so eta is somewhere around 6pm or someshit but nothing is set in stone..
    test
  7. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

WTF I DIDNT NO SHOW! I saw dude on the board talking to others about battling and I've been asking him what happ to our battle...I have a verse written at home..im @ work rite now! ask him to let our battle play out
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

It's not his job to tell you the battle is open. You could have spent ten seconds to look, see it's open and decided to post your verse.
    test
  9. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

^ yo stfu already...why are u responding to everything between me and him? No one asked for ur opinion...the sad thing is its ppl like u that'll vote on the battle.
    test
  10. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You made the comment on a thread that features alot more people than just you and me,man.Your idea of PM'ing me and Ven was the best route to take,if for no other reason than it prevented a public response from people who'd see your comment on a public thread.

And Mr.jdm998 is not only a fair voter who's voted against me in the very recent past,he and I are also doing a battle as we speak.I should be responding to him and smitty this weekend.If anything...considering the fact that he and I will be crossing swords this weekend in the Emcee Battle Arena and likely in the RBL as well...he'd be just as likely to vote FOR you than AGAINST you.Maybe even MORE likely to do so.
    test
  11. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

lol damn you aint gotta put her on blast like that
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

He's not puttng me on blast. He has no idea what I do and do not hav. $300 is not a lot of money. If I woulda said $3,000? Thn I woulda been talkng out the side of my neck. $300 was possible. Ive offered that b4 n a tourney, but Ive decided to take my offer back. Itz Venz tourney and Venz $75 is good enough. I figure, since the majority of u bite my dick on the regular, y pay u for biting my dick if u can bite it for free.Yamean? Lol Im not gvng u my money after yall been hatng on me. Fuck yall.. seriously.
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Lolol she said bite her dick! You a foo for that one,Jai! Lol.
    test
  14. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

LMAO classic
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

Lol I have never seen anyone lie and front so hard in my life... People really can be whatever they want on the Internet.
    test
  16. Egotistical.

Egotistical. You have no Idea

test
  17. Pablo Enrique

Pablo Enrique staxx own deck!

wtf i still dont have a battle thread

why is it so hard to take 10 secs to write "pablo enrique vs. "
    test
  18. Extreme Venom

Next week we will redraft the regular weeks of the rbl aka the contendership wars which will be like week 16 or so.. You'll be placed in those matches but the tourney sign ins are over bro sorry.. Either way I see you...
    test
  19. KroniK

KroniK R.I.P. U

nibs didnt get a a match, we can set one up against Ego
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

Damn what happened to nibs verses deth?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.