THC percentages

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by JiHaD210, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

[funny][funny] man you prolly ARE older than me and i bet you my life Ive seen/moved and been around more weed than you will ever...
    I gurantee it doggy you dont even know.. you being a real homo, your homey with the growhouse is still a dealer you ass...
    I prolly done smoked all the weed you've ever smoked plus more

lmao who the fuck this nigga tryna son with that "Step your game up from having a dealer" shit
    why dont you step your game up and stop buying 8ths and Quarters, What you dont understand is i be around all the big boys so I know how the game goes fam
    True. different strains of weed indeed exist but I gurantee 1/2 the shit you think your getting is not really skunk or blueberry or whatever you wanna call it at the time.... Weed is a physcological game - you gotta get into peoples head in order to move it

lmao@ I know its good when I see crystals shining on my bud [funny][funny]

you aired yourself out man fuckin amatuer, da fuck outta here
    test
  2. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

and get the fuck outta here talking about THC % levels like you really know em and how to find out how much THC is in your bud

phony ass nigga
    test
  3. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^^^^^^^
    who is this dude?

buyin eights and quarters??? i aint in high school anymore dumb phuck and best believe i been around some people that move. and they can say stupid shit but whenever i buy weed from mr johnny mcdealer down the street in the ghetto its just midgrade commercial weed. it aint no special shit to it. but i KNOW what certain plants look like im not an idiot..im a POTHEAD of course i know shit like that. im not the dude sittin around with his friends laughing while we are rolling another joint sayin "yah my dealer said this is some chronic...so its gonna be really good shit.." when i smoke with someone ill say "yah this is a bubblegum strain i got from a friend who grows for a LIVING" i see the plants from start to finish i know how good he is. im not sayin little kids dont get screwed daily into thinkin they got some good shit and really its some schweg or whater...im just sayin that DEF aint me. im a true stoner and do know some shit

hell yah i know how to find how much THC is in your bud using chromatogrophy...i also know how to find the variation of the physiological and psychoactive cannabinoids thats in your bud. once again...im a stoner...not an idiot.

pick on someone you own size little man
    test
  4. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

^^ well atleast you came back with some truth

your still an idiot though
    test
  5. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

"and some dude on here told me i was weak...that he gets 30% THC weed and OVER...""

that would be me.. BC is up 30 and growing.. watch out
    test
  6. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

ur a fag...who the fuck calculates the amount of thc they have.

i hate people who smoke weed like you.

only little poser fags tell the % of thc they get.go get some real dro u faggots
    test
  7. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

everything u just said proofs my point even more why your a little fag.really noone is immpressed.i bet ur the type of guy who would tell people ur a pothead so u seem cool.

no one gives a fuck. ive never even met you but i hate you u prick
    test
  8. Lyme

Lyme Guest

I gotta oz of bc skunk right here... ahhhh sweet sweet cheeba... I could just eat them
    test
  9. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

[funny][funny]

basically how I feel...

lol nigga googled some info up and thinks he's the shit lol

niggas is corny thats why I dont argue no more I just poke fun at a few and keep it movin
    test
  10. JiHaD210

i dont google anything...i read it in magizines and by word of mouth. THC%.....................yea thats REAL stupid to talk about in a 420 lounge...silly me.

so FUCK all you pricks that think your just straight gangsta with a "man as long as a blunt gets me high its all good in the hood..." attitude n shit. yall aint real smokers, thats why yall on the other side of the fence from everyone else, yall the type of people that smoke just to smoke...and think we are crazy for the shit we say, but yall just aint blunted enough to get it.
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dang, man. i'm not hating on anybody, but i smoke weed just to smoke it.

if it gets me high, i'm happy. i don't care about the percentages and square roots 'n shit. i do enough math at school.
    test
  12. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

haha thats the truth
    test
  13. JiHaD210

theres no math you moron...keep smokin your dirt and shut your mouth
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

while you do a science project on your bag of weed, i sure as hell will smoke the ill shit my boys always smoke me out with and get high as fuck while you're too busy worrying about thc percentages.
    test
  15. JiHaD210

im too baked to argue. all im gonna say is ive been smokin for a minute and i started out smokin just some hood shit..so i feel you..that used to be me too. but then i found out about some better weed and not just some neighborhood dro, some guy i met had some and he was from up north and was down here for work, dude smoked me out for like a week and thats when i got on some lime green crystal covered buds and my ass cant go back to hood weed...its just a different high with better weed

do what you do
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ werd. to each his own.
    test
  17. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i dont know how peopl;e smoke garbage shake
    test
  18. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

test
  19. [BigJ]

[BigJ] New Member

when u blaze hash..it creeps up on you..your not hit all at once....but im from British Columbia home of the best bud around..and we probly blaze bout 13-18 percent...damn good shit..no lie~~
    test
  20. JiHaD210

^^^im blazin the same as you 13-18...only difference is you get it a whole lot easier and cheaper....lucky you

any BC celebrations goin down for 420 or what?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.