THC Labs Productions - Producer Extrodiannaire - FREE BEATS/INFO

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by THC Labs Productions, Aug 8, 2013.

1. THC Labs Productions

THC Labs Productions thclabs.net

What's good? I hope you guys are having a badass day, anyway I am a producer/musician from Texas, I love all types of music. I respect all artists.

If you have a career in Hip Hop or you are a Rap Artist, I can help you reach your goals faster. I could really care less about my income or if I blow up. I just want to be able to take part in someone's life changing moment.

I offer beats in any styles, at any given moment, if you created something on the fly that you know is gonna hit big, but your current beat selection doesn't offer that mood.... I can get you set up in an hour with a deep beat custom tailored for whatever message you are trying to express with your written poetry. Instant D/L! You'll get the beat right after I finish mixing it!

I can be there every step of the way to your success if you want, as your own personal producer, but for now you can download my beats for FREE on my soundcloud page.

THC Labs Productions on SoundCloud

I current have 50+ beats on my soundcloud page. All genres. Trap, Dance, Dubstep, West/East Coast, Old School, Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Underground(got lots of this),

Mellow, Dirty South, Oriental, World, Experimental, Remakes, more....

I am also proud to release this FREE information website for artists and producers... This knowledge is beneficial to anyone who may be starting, or have a online music business. This is geared more toward music producers and artists but anyone with a online business will learn GREAT advice that can aid you in knowing how to properly interact with potential customers.

Get more traffic/followers for your online music business...

FREE INFORMATION PAGE:

http://www.thclabs.net/#!help-for-artists/c21nl

What are the major record labels looking for?

Find out in this FREE Information page!

No sign-ups needed:

http://www.thclabs.net/#!recordlabels/c12b7

Beat samples:

test
  2. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

im trying to get free beats
    test
  3. THC Labs Productions

THC Labs Productions thclabs.net

Check out the site.... www.thclabs.net I got some free beats up in there...
    test