Thats What The Fuck I Thought LP Update. To who ever gave a crap in the beginning.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Cire, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

If you didnt know for the last month i been producing and writing my first and probably last LP(probably not). If your wondering why im calling it "Thats What The Fuck I Thought" its because i produced it all myself. And after you finish listening to it your immediate reaction will be "i always thought Cire was pretty dope, BUT THIS /\/IGGA IS TRUELY AMAZING!" and my immediate response will be "Thats what the fuck I thought" Its not Underground backpack, its not Commercial either. Its a mix of Nas, Immortal Tech, Copywrite, And Common. All the beats are heavy on the jazz and i just finished writing the last song. So recording will commence in the following weeks after i sound proof a section of my house next to my fisher price desk and get remotivated to tear the house down.. Look out for a new Cire and Wird joint in the upcoming days but stay tuned for the greatest album ever after i finish recording. Because Nas new album drops in the process.

Peace.

oh and Edit. The album will be completely free not for sale, either on my website when it goes up,directly through soundclick or through someone willing to host a zip file with 18 songs on it.
    test
  2. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Pimp the fuck on..

I'll drop a Hamilton on you.
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

for the last 5 years you have had a terrible lisp and horrendous vocal presensce

plus your fat and make no sense half the time

you need to seriously re-evalute your pathetic life

because nobody offline knows who you are and never will

and only only a couple geeks listen to you while beating off to nick toons

quit and put your rapping time into a diet plan

1 up

spread love!
    test
  4. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

dope shit cire im lookin forward to hearin that
    test
  5. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

my man Cire spits that acitate.

you ever heard stage divers? shit, my discman melted because of that shit
    test
  6. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

wow@ tragic

you take hate to a whole new level..

A lot of ill mcs have lisps....

good luck on your album

whatever happened to cheddar express?

or the Iron Giants?... I got all these Cartoon iron Giant pics and I havent been able to unleash them..
    test
  7. Cire

lol@ tragic. 5 years? I came to rapmusic in 2001. When i battled Wird of Pley in the first round. And even when i came in 2001, you allready had 3 years under your belt and were allready established as the wackest fuck online, this was wayyyy before Nokas even came here. And dont talk about anyones style, delivery or vocal presence, EVER. Listening to your shit is like a time warp to when Kurtis Blow dropped the breaks. You can call it a "Chicago Accent" that makes your flow sound like a retarded beastie boy. I call it you being wack as fuck and not being able to ever improve.

And to G.vega. Cheddar Express died, Wird is a cool guy but i had differences with his bidness habits. Iron Giants died, thats why i worked on my solo. We'll probably still do a duo album though because we're just that great.
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i sound nothing like that anymore fat boy

i outshined you on our collab in the past and I would do it again and destroy you on stage

but you will never see a stage fat boy, because your a fat mess ugly freak!

stay doing net battles you mess and your beats suck! terrible quality with bitten overly used samples

nobody wants your lispy net album with you rhyming about scrimps and holding guns when you never seen one before you freckled bean

the only thing i said about my accent is i pronounce words wierd sometime , has nothing to do with anything else you mumbling idiot

go peep my track with point game on my site that i did a long ass time ago, i think im average but you are just plain garbage

get back to mexico to lard ass waste of space!

1 up

spread love!

and i remember you on website before rapmusic wacking it up

and i get more respect in one show then you will ever doing your net battles on this site !

loser!
    test
  9. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

good luck wit dat cire...ill give it a listen.
    test
  10. Cire

lol. This is never gonna finish so i'll leave it alone. Because if i rebutt all your replies will include

"YOU FAT FREAK! go back to taco bell! i do shows your horrible! I do shows! U fat space of lard!"

So i'll leave it at I just peeped your soundclicks latest song, and u can do 340987869806570897 shows, you are still unbelivably horrible.
    test
  11. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

props cire, cant wait to hear this... been waiting for new audio from you
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

if you think your remotely nice then you living a sad dream

have fun pushing the net album though with your terrible beats to compliment your messy vocals
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

Cire, good shit, but damn....if you putting your heart and soul into this, at least aspire for it to be more than a soundclick/mp3 album...

shit, get detroit beat club to press up some cdr's or something at leasttt...

anything less would be a total waste of talent.
    test
  14. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

dope mang good idea War
    test
  15. Cire

Sometimes i feel like your talking to yourself.
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Large Linda
    test
  17. Cire

Selling the album really isnt my objective. I mean. I can see why cats like wargasms and other cats who take their music seriously would be quick to sell. Because they feel they deserve compensation for what they've done. Im a hobbyist. The fact that i actually produced the whole shit in a span of a month, in about 20 minutes per day and still came out with incredible production is gratifying in itself (Only cat who can vouche for my new production is Xorcist, who gets all the beats i do and wants em for himself) I dont take hiphop as seriously as yall do. Maybe its a fault, i wish i had the drive some of yall do but i dont because im busy with shit that doesnt involve hiphop 90 percent of the time. Besides, my plan was to give this one out for free, and charge for the next one after people like the first one. I plan to take hiphop serious when i graduate College which will be next year, i graduate in three years, its reason it took extra classes. Right now i cant though.
    test
  18. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

LOL...
    test
  19. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i agree about tragic being aweful...
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

go freestyle on Yahoo some more so I can listen to people boo you some more you wack slant eyed ugly beast...

you still madd that sammi said your ugly as fuck and im sexy?

haha

nerds with grudges
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.