that time is approaching...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you goin with an x box 360 or a playstation 3?
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i want both.. but ill get ps first.. and then xbox when the price drops.. 1-2 years later.. im getting the nintendo secondly.
    test
  3. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

prolly neither one for a while. until the price goes down. i ain't getting an 360 atleast until my xbox live accounts expires since they're talking like you gotta pay more for the live.
    test
  5. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

this thread is aleady on the first page..but 360
    test
  6. DawnOfaDynasty

DawnOfaDynasty New Member

I'ma get em both, kinda the same way dude above me said. PS3 first though, but I got one thing to say to Nintendo... They are fuckin screwed. They the next Sega, havin too many systems out at one time competing against themselves, losin money. Losin money makin all the seperate games for em, losin money makin all the systems, and losin cash in self destruction. Anyone who doesn't realize this, open your eyez people, it's inevitable.
    test
  7. Dominic Bones

Dominic Bones New Member

no tehy arent^
    test
  8. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

ignorance.....Nintendo has a higher profit margin than Microsofts game division and Sony's PS division....
    test
  9. DawnOfaDynasty

^^^ people, I am talking as of now, it doesn't matter if Nintendo made far more money than Playstation and Xbox in the past, the old Nintendo isn't competing against Microsoft and Sony. Nintendo just needs to be careful. I've never been a Nintendo fan, but I still wouldn't want to see such a highly respected publisher gone; remember when Sega died?
    test
  10. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

Sega was losing money, and im talking about this generation not in the past Gamecube has a higher profit margin than Xbox and PS2.....Nintendo is very profitable contrary to what some believe....they are very far away from "dying"
    test
  11. Damn He Dope

Damn He Dope Dont Body Yaself

360 first ps3 later

im greedy
    test
  12. SECt

SECt My Inner Woman Is A Lesbo

Xbox will have better 1st party games and now there's no excuses for lack of things like RPGs and such because it has the same 3rd party developers as Sony. Not only that but even at $400 to start it's about $200-$300 cheaper than a ps3 when it comes out.

And to buddy who talked about a LIVE price increase, your current LIVE service will transfer over to 360 without having to pay more. It's gonna be an all-across-the-board increase for XBOX1 and XBOX360 next year.
    test
  13. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

nintendo will never die aslong as kids exsist
    test
  14. DawnOfaDynasty

I find that hard to believe man, unless you got some proof, I'ma remain skeptical. But say you had your gamin company, would you honestly release 6 systems? (game boy advance, game boy SP, Gamecube, Game Boy Micro [released later this yr], Revolution, DS) If anything, they shoulda had DS as the next game boy. This is exactly what Sega did, and why they lost so much money (Game Gear, Pico, 32X, SegaCD, Genis/Nomad, Saturn). Sega's fall was due to poor management, where as I'm sure Nintendo's management isn't bad.
    test
  15. DawnOfaDynasty

^^^actually dude, PS3 is supposed to go for 399 so...
    test
  16. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

How is that poor managment? you act as if the GBA, GBA SP, and GB Micro are different technology, they are the same systems with a different presentation, even the game medium hasnt changed they are cashing in on ppl buying multiple GB's.

That leaves you with GameCube and the DS, the GC is their home console and the DS is a pillar all to itself, its not the new GB its something else entirely. Now I wont say it doesnt compete with the portable game market but its a unique item in it. The next GB is already and has always been in development.

Theres articles all around the net if you want to see earnings ign, gamefaqs, gamespot, etc are all good places to start looking if you're interested in that information not to mention threads in this very forum with links to news and financial forecasts.
    test
  17. DawnOfaDynasty

I said Nintendo's management wasn't bad, and I know the DS is unique. And I know they're not different tecnology (good point though), but, you have 1 company releasing all this shit, and they-wait a minute, would they really compete against themselves? Hmmm, just popped in my head... Cuz I'm sure they stopped makin as much Advances so the DS's and SP's could sell more and be more appealing, and they'll probably cut back on production on SP's when Micro comes out... I'll have to check into the Gamecube thing though, I just don't believe that Gamecube is beating PS2 and Xbox, unless you're counting the handhelds maybe? On second thought, maybe Nintendo just needs to be more intelligent with business decisions; and the available past-Nintendo games could be a start...
    test
  18. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Ps3, only because I have too many favorite titles that I'm expecting to carry over
    test
  19. 360 cus it comes out for xmas...

ps3 dont come out till spring
    test
  20. T-LEVEL

T-LEVEL New Member

XBOX 360 because of the release date and I have an xbox already. Probably will get PS3 too if none of the future MGS games doesn't come out on xbox, but that will cause me to get an PS2 also because I have a playstation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.