That Sensastion Beat 92 : New ISh from Sean GLab

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Sean "G", Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

test
  2. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Up for feedback

come on people, all these beats on this site sound the same, arent yall ready for that real unorthodox dope shit??? check the link!!!
    test
  3. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

um
    this is cool...the synth thing u added..i dont like it..but i also dont like how it jus cuts out, like dead end

add some echo or reverb to it so it fades out rather than jus stops..bass is cool
    drums is a lil simple, they get it done though

but alot of the sounds in it soundin techno...

that back off joint u did is pretty nice though im likin that

keep it up.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=907191

hit that when u get a chance^
    test
  4. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

No Bangers in there, all samples that have been used before, nuthin new to me, average beats, nothing more, keep workin at it
    test
  5. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

hATERZZ get off my nuts
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

test
  7. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

test
  8. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Lol, i cant give my opinion to yall tracks?

yall i-net producers gotta get some respect

thats what i felt about those beats, so what, did it hurt yall sensitive little feminine feelings so bad you gotta come in my thread and drop some sensless shit, god damn babies around here for real
    test
  9. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

The bells and synth over did it. Drum Pattern could have been harder and the bassline was very repetitive. The bells should have dropped for the verse also. You need to get a better understanding of how to blend the proper sounds together. I'd suggest listening to Orchestras, R & B and some goldies.
    test
  10. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

whats proper????

its all in the eye of the beholder

i keep things unorthodox, im not tryna put out the same sound as everyone else

bad feedback, not very informative and very bias
    test
  11. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

If you can't take constructive criticicsm don't ask for it. You'll never make it in the music business that way. If your refuse to be more open then I hope this is just your hobby. No matter what you think, a good blend between instruments makes a big difference between music and "noise". Right now your pretty close to looped noise. Point is I'm just giving you a bit of advice to help you better yourself. I'm not telling you excactly how to blend I'm just telling you to find a BETTER blend. Anyways take it as you want to.
    test
  12. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

find better choice of words when critcizing

when your telling me im not proper with which instruments i blend or whatever then it sounds like you only like beats when they are fit for your specifications, sorry not every beat is orchestra, RnB or goldies, and not every one like violins with pianos, they might like violins with bells, or horns

i can take constructive critcism, not UNconstructive criticism

what was so constructive about it anways einstein??
    test
  13. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

I wasn't even suggesting you listen to those because of the style. I was suggesting those because they will help you get a good idea of blending sounds when it comes to crashes, background sounds, beat changes. And most importantly if you listen to orchestra you can gain an understanding of crescendo, decrescendo, piano, forte, etc. When you make beats you need to remember the skies the limit and learn to think outside of the box. You can have lhigh and low volume instruments, and high and low pitch instruments. It's like your creating a box but instead of making it wider and taller right now you're just making them taller. You need to expand on your beats while not taking away from the balance that makes it appealing to the ear and go into the category of noise like I said before. Listening to older music will help you understand good ways of blending your sounds and what pitches are compatible with what other sounds, because the dynamics in the music is great for studying purposes.

P.S. You were right I should have worded it better I understand where you were coming from.
    test
  14. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

its cool no beef
    test
  15. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

By the way get at me on AIM. This is the same Eye-Q just on my other name. AIM name: EyetodaQ
    test
  16. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

i wouldve just told him his shit was and moved on...not worth wasting time on...
    test
  17. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Heres some points..constructive ctritisism to take into account.
    The drum pattern is repetitive.

The beat get repetitive. You might wanna add some change ups to it and add some riffs or secondary melodies to it.

The sounds you used ain't the best quality either.

Just take that shit into account man. Keep bangin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.