That Ribo Nuke battle track

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by KOzS, Aug 6, 2013.

1. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Ain't liked rap since. Gets boring two-thirds of the way, but that's the nature of battle tracks, you tend to quickly get the point whether the disses are good or not.

But Ribo could flow.

Taiyamo was good too. Old Busta Rhymes-ish.

Anyone here checking the GRB, I don't want to get too technical about lyrics?
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not familiar with it
    test
  3. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Then why did you respond? Seriously, Busta, why do you do this? I mentioned it was in the GRB, you know how to find it, why didn't you check it out before responding?

Honestly, how am I meant to reply to you? It's so annoying, I think maybe there's a reply and I can talk about the topic, then I enter the thread to see "I have no idea." What I meant to do with that?

Drop the sarcasm, drop the nonsense, please. Just be a real person. You do this so often. I am genuinely annoyed by it. Please, if you haven't a response, don't respond to me.

This is a plea from a real person on the other end of your screen. Stop.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i didnt know what you were askin and to be honest i overlooked the grb part of your comment. Im unfamiliar with the grb, never checked it before in 10+yrs ive been here. 10 mins ago was the first time ive been to that area of the board.

checked it. Like the beat made by freelynx better, and i actually liked his track better, whyd he post it twice? i didnt listen to the second one as 5 seconds in it seemed to be the same track(hopefully it was or someones gonna say im a retard for not listening to the whole thing)

Ribos was dope as shit, sounds good as a rapper, easier on the ears overall.

i dont wanna get into lyrics, i had a hard time votin... but i said freelynx.

:) sorry bro for the nonsense
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Spoon's verse was so mean.....which is crazy because he's a super nice guy.
    test
  6. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

not that crazy as all his previous battles have been the same mean.
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Well I know that you meanie face.........but it's interesting how he can flip that switch and go from nice guy to feelings hurting machine.
    test