That nigga can't possibly be hitting it right

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Radium, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

I'm tired of seeing a good looking woman fucking w/ some bird ass nigga. why are you with him just because of ritual? just leave him. you don't even sweat when you fuck. do you even scream? why are you living this life?
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol wtf..somebody took your pussy away I guess...
    females generally cloak to men I call projects they wanna build em up to feel good bout themselves
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

I don't get pussy took because I don't keep pussy. I don't want to keep a woman under my wing. I don't love her why should I own her. I just find things funny when I see a girl walking around w/ some bum ass out of shape type dude and I know all she knows is that lazy sex. That hurry up and finish sex. and I'm like get with me you dont know anybody I know and I don't know anybody you know so its not like people are going to find out.
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol.....I feel u....u funny though
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Since when does what a person looks like have do do with their sexual prowess?
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

i just have this view like nobody would be able to hit like i would cause i'm high on myself in that respect. i feel like if you yourself as a man lacks that composure then most likely she thought about cheating on you more than once. she wouldnt cheat on you if she didnt have to. so you should feel like you could lay it down better than anybody. If you don't then she deserves to slide with me. and you shouldnt get mad at me you should get mad at her oh now i got to fight this nigga now. cause he doesnt know how to stick his girl adequately.
    test
  7. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

damn some dudes up here seem real
    why do all of you live in NY or UK?
    damn...lol
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I live the closet but unless u driving up here u a never get it lol
    test
  9. lawl@imagining a couples sex life and the extent of their panting
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

a woman who doesnt have good sex is not a real woman. so i just feel bad for her.
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lol she said ya'll niggaz from the UK
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ole tea and crumpet ass niggas
    test
  13. its not very often you read some original material on here, but this was great.
    test
  14. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

You aren't the only male who has this mentality, sort of.

My friend was talking to me the other day about something similiar to this, of how when he notices a beautiful girl & the way she carries herself he can't help but wonder why she's with some guy who's a straight up clown; doesn't know how to act.
    test
  15. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Women usually lower their standards because those guys are usually the really sweet, romantic, good listeners. They have all the right qualaties of the "perfect" minus the looks.

Basing your relationship on looks alone is stupid, but most "fine" guys are simply eyecandy. They look good on the arm and to stay a little jump off but they don't have much to offer.

Notice the celebrities you see who are settled down... big boy, snoop, ect. There wives aren't hideous, but they aren't like the top model bitches who you see droolin' over these niggas. They are the ordinary ride or die, rich or poor women that they've had by their side.
    test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

only a matter of time before she cheats on him. she thinks about it often anyway but just hasnt summoned the courage or found the right one to do it with.
    test
  17. Cadet_Karma

lol I didnt mean all of them....
    and why is that funny???
    test
  18. Cadet_Karma

damn not all chicks cheat
    for 3 1/2 yrs I was with a
    ugly ass dude(lol) and neva once
    thought about cheating bcuz he
    was nice to me and we was in "love"...
    well until he got a chick knocked up...lol
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

the only time a person wont cheat is if they are deep in love. because they feel they have found the best one. people are always looking for the best and unless you are that to that person you will be cheated on. at least in thought if not physically.
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i feel you on that, man. there were a few dimes or near dime chicks who graduated from my high school. most of them hoes went out with ugly ass rich dudes.

i'm like, "just let me hit it once and i promise you'll come to my 'hood every day."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.