That deca-cycle is underway.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shy, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Well, I'm on my 3rd week, and Steve, sorry buddy but you're probably going to be eating your words, as expected.
    I havent even started hitting the gym as hard as I should, but just doing free-weights at home and going to the gym to go heavier twice a week and my results are noticeable to others so far.

Arms are getting more vascular at the biceps, abs are showing a lot more, and I've got lats and traps now - and I've never had those.

For 2 weeks, I'm already addicted to the progress. I could barely work the first week due to the soreness of the injection site, but now I don't get sore so I can start working harder.

In 3 months I should look like a completely different person. I'm going to up my intake as well. Less test, more deca whereas right now i'm going with more test, less deca.

For everyone acting like it was brain surgery - it's not. You take. You work. You see gains. There's nothing to study. I live in a fam of doctors though, so I get a lot of advice, and my wife is a nurse so she gives the injections. Otherwise I'd probably never start it.
    test
  2. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I read the first 2 lines and thats all I had to read....

You are a fucking idiot.... Why take steroids and barely work out? You train hard or lose the fucking gear....
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

...maybe you should have read further if you had a dumb question.

Just watch.

: )

I like the aggression though. I'm guessing you were one of the morons arguing with me in the first thread? Now as its looking like you'll be wrong, you get upset? I'm cruising and probably work harder than you do.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

fuckin a, just give them to me.

btw dont up your dose too high if you love your wife. get your test high enough and you can kiss all that lubby-dubby morality shit goodbye.

oh and i wanna see before and after pics when youre done w/ your cycle.
    test
  5. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

What are your doses? Do you have caber on hand for the prolactin?... God I hope you get gyno.

LOL@you acting like you know what you're doing, mother fucker you're 3 weeks into your first cycle and you think you've got it all figured out. Give me a break.

I can't wait until you come off and you have no pct set up [funny] Let the hilarity ensue

Lek, don't help this retard out at all. Just watch the wreck.
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I'm taking them monthly. Going to post some after month 3.
    Sex drive has increased so far. According to steve, it drops off once I stop taking though?
    test
  7. The Steve

I said it drops off if you're not taking test with it, don't misquote me stupid.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

1/2 cc per week. So it's safe to bump it up to 1 next week, 1 again, the back to 1/2, etc.

Yeah. You keep saying you can't wait for this and that....

as if failing once isn't enough for you. Dude - what don't you understand? I've got a gangload of friends that have been doing this shit for 6 months. 1 other that's been doing it for 2 years.

Why do you think I'M going to be the one with problems? Seriously?

just do the shit yourself and shut the fuck up about it. I hate sideline faggots that want to talk shit because it's something they're not doing.

Get pissed off when your know it all ass keeps getting zero gains after 2 years and I pass you up after 3 months.
    test
  9. The Steve

1/2cc of deca and 1/2cc of test? What is that 150deca and 125test? I told you before, but I'll tell you again, no one roller coasters doses anymore. And those doses are a joke.

Well if your friends are anything like your retarded ass, then yes I think you'll have problems. Only a mentally crippled retard thinks they don't need to read up on compounds they're injecting....Oh, and you have no idea what I've done or haven't done, faggot.
    test
  10. The Steve

Oh, one more thing, of course your gains are going to be heavy, before you started this you didn't even lift weights [funny]
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I lifted weights. I didn't work out for MASS.

There's a big difference. I used to lift for FITNESS. I've always been in good shape.

and I'm still going light. Most people fuck up by over-training. Thus seeing zero results hitting road blocks. That's probably half the people in this thread.
    test
  12. The Steve

I don't know why I'm still in here, but over training is difficult to do, people just don't eat enough or sleep enough... And if you start taking real doses of test and deca it would be extremely difficult to over train- the increased recovery, protein synthesis, cortisol suppression, and collagen synthesis increase will keep you at 110%

Though if you start taking normal doses you still need an AI and prolactin antagonist...
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lawl@ overtraining

you have to be doing an olympiad regiment to even have over training anywhere near achievable. theres some lifting programs that force you to overtrain but they do it in cycles anyway, and its not the same overtraining that everyone throws around.

i have read when youre juicing that you dont need to do 50,000 sets and 9kagillion reps like a lot of people do but thats another story.
    test
  14. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

You dumb shit. I juice myself but I know to use it...

I tarin my ass off 5 days a week tho...
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i hope you inject into some air pockets.
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^I don't inject it. A nurse does. So good luck with that, fatty.

And overtraining is very easy and MOST people do it. You work 1 muscle more than 2 times a week and your results will be nonexistent. Unless it's abs. But if you're doing arms 3 times a week, you're going to hit a road block quick. And become frustrated.

If you're already at your goal...work out all you want. But if you're trying to make gains, that shit wont work.
    test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Training for 5 days a week is ideal. Just not the same muscles every day or even every other day.
    test
  18. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I do a different body part everyday... and on friday i'll do light chest and hit arms light also again...
    test
  19. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol; now this guy has a nurse injecting it for him...
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah, nothing wrong with that. I do 1 muscle per week except arms and abs. Abs are every other day. Arms 2 times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.