that certain type of girl

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by J. Hyphy, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

See now I like me a sweetheart who's always smilin and pleasant but I also like a freak who's down to get it whenever wherever..and really what dude doesn't like a girl like that?...but my weakness is like a crazy type chick.not like psycho-crazy but attitude crazy ya know?...like the kinda girl that takes no shit and is quick to fight.goes from 0 to bitch in .5 seconds...doesn't have to be a hood chick cause that style applies to all backgrounds.the type I can sorta see my self goin toe to toe with to the point where id pick fights jus for kicks and then have crazy good make-up sex ya know?..or well that's me atleast

Call me a freak...

What about you fellas?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. hook

hook New Member

Hah! I know what you mean. But those girls get annoying with the attitude after a while man.
    test
  3. Kwonrae

Kwonrae New Member

Must be attractive- I don't need 10 to be happy, but let's be honest. Everyone knows we're together, I just don't want to be the guy who married the ugly chick in the group.

Must have social skills- I don't want to be the person trying to keep bullshit conversations going with people I don't like. You be the nice one, I'll keep it real.

Drugs- Must not have a problem with me smoking pot daily. Or care about me dabbling in other drugs from time to time. As far as she's concerned, if I ever caught her doing drugs I'd slit her throat....just kidding, same rules go both ways.

Household-Cleaning, cooking, all that shit is your responsibility. If something breaks, leaks, shakes or sqweaks......sit down baby, I got this one.

As far as attitude goes let's be honest. I'm not gonna find a Marge Simpson, Megan Fox, Mellissa Ford dream woman here in Tulsa,OK. So if all of my requests are met, I can handle any ass chewing, ass kicking or time consuming bitchin'.....when I'm sittin high.

I hope that made sense.....[look]
    test
  4. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Wow...gluck with that
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.