That 70's show ( too underrated)

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Killa Beezee, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killa Beezee

Killa Beezee Niners all the way

Ever since this show came into syndication I've been addicted to it.
    Fez is the funniest character on tv nad Kelso is the ultimate pimp.
    Only thing I don't like is the girl that plays Jackie, they could have found someone better looking.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

season 2 hits dvd on tuesday..i will be picking it up

i personally think Hyde and Eric are the best ones on the show along with Red and Bob

this last season of the show hasnt been to good though..started a slow decline like 2 years ago, but the first 5 seasons or so are hilarious
    test
  3. Dexl Rose

Dexl Rose New Member

jackie is hot as fuck.

you're an idiot sir.
    test
  4. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Wish I had TIVO back when this show first came on. Never really watched but it's funny though when I do catch an episode.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

My favorite TV show.
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

jackie is ridiculously hott! fuck you.

erik is by far the funniest character on that show....followed by hyde, red and bob....kitty has her moments...mainly when she's laughing, she's so adorably corny that it's amusing. i don't find kelso funny at all, actually i find him pretty annoying BECAUSE they try to make his character 'funny', and fez is ehh.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

kelso is funny sometimes..i liked the one show where he was talking about inventions or some shit..fez gets annoying, at least now he is, earlier on he was better but then his character really never went anywhere..

hyde was great in the circle scenes talking about conspiracy shit
    test
  8. Dexl Rose

Dexl Rose New Member

i thought kelso was hilarious the first few season, along with fez. but yes, they have fizzled.

red is by far the best character and a tv dad god.

but there are many tv dad gods, so I will resort to greek mythology.

red formen is the poseidon of tv dad gods.
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

yeah they were good the first couple, but then the characters just wore thin, they just never got developed to much..

i was watching the panty episode tonight, that episode is hilarious..
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah it is^

Anyway

Eric -- Funniest on show
    Fez -- Used to be annoying, with predictable quips, but now he is prettny funny. Peep the episode with him and mitch, and mitch tryna get with Donna.
    Donna -- Wouldnt say she is funny or anything, she is hot
    Jackie -- Sometimes annoying with taking the selfish shit too far, but hot
    Kelso -- Most annoying on the show. The things they would have you believe a person is capable of...are to outlandish at times.
    Hyde -- Ehh

I dunno, just together, its prolly my favorite show ever. It has a feel of real situations and shit...I dunno, I just really enjoy it.
    Season 2 in 2 days.

Only thing I dont like about the show, is the over usage of some of the quips.

The "burn" shit is old
    Red talking about kicking an ass, or something similar is old, especially since you never see him beat Eric, what the fuck he got to be scared of? lol

Its not so much individual characters being funny, its the situations and overall cohesiveness of the show.
    test
  11. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

the only time i really found kelso AND fez to be funny was that time where kelso wanted a pinball machine set up at the...deli/hang out spot, and fez wanted space invaders or some shit.

then they were arguing about the economics of small "business", and kelso tells fez in a condescending tone, "oh fez, here in america we use coins and paper bills as our form of currency, not frogs" or something to that effect. then fez gets all bothered and tells him, "i say good day to you"....kelso is about to say something and fez quickly interrupts him and says, "i said good day to you, you sonnavabeetch!" all flustered up.

but yea...that part had me dying.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Donna was better with the red hair, the blonde is just ehhhh..

Red reminds me of my dad, he would always say shit like that...

Chong was always pretty good on the show, I think Cheech shoulda made a guest spot ...
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I often find the jokes to be corny, with too much emphasis on the words 'ass' and 'jackass', but I like it.
    test
  14. Malcolm xxx

Malcolm xxx New Member

Are they telling me there were no blacks in the 70s?
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

took place in a certain area in wisconsin during the 70's, and the area was pretty white...but they brought in Tim Reid at the end of season 7 as Hydes dad..

if anything a couple native american characters wandering down from Oneida woulda been cool since the show took place not far from green bay I believe or was supposed to
    test
  16. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

Red and Eric are the funniest on the show. Lauries whorish antics made me chuckle at times, too.
    test
  17. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

Good show. Too bad Laura Prepon, Mila Kunis and Wilmer Valderamma have the combined acting chops of the kid who plays the tree in your local kindergarten version of "Sunshine Theatre." The chicks are obviously eye candy/plot devices...and the Fez character I'm sure is causing Andy Kaufman many nights of restless sleep in his grave.

However...Kurtwood Smith, Topher Grace, and Danny Masterson are all great in their respective role. And it's always good to see Tommy Chong and Jim Gaffigan.
    test
  18. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

Oh, and yes I'd eat Mila Kunis' asshole.

Also...I happened to be watching an episode of the old Lone Ranger series. And there was a reference to a guy named Red, who was the foreman of a farm. I found that interesting.
    test
  19. Dexl Rose

Dexl Rose New Member

I find Donna repulsive, honestly.

I wish they would kill her off.

But in a funny way because it's a family show.
    test
  20. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.