Thanks to websurfing i was able to cop my motif today

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  2. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

2 words: anger management.

look...every new user that signs up is effectively puttin money into sho-down's and premize's pockets.
    do you really think that money from webhits is enough for them to pay this stupidly high interest to everyone that invests? as soon as 12dp stop gettin people signing up that's when the pyramid will collapse and they'll bail out, taking what they've managed to accumulate and everyone at the bottom ends of the pyramid will get nothing. they need to double in size every month for it to work and that isnt gonna carry on forever.

it's up to you...i've already registered and i MIGHT put some money in. a small amount at first and then if i'm confident i'll put in the max later. although knowin my luck that's when it'll all go wrong
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

test
  4. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Phoenix...its easy to find angry users for sites like that, just check out http://www.paypalsucks.com/

but yeah the 12dp is a ponzi, key is to get in and get out.
    test
  5. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Dogg, what are you talking about? Has it been 7 days? Payments can take up to 7 days, you signed up under me right?
    test
  6. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

The guy that made that site got caught cheating, he lost over $125,000 because he was scamming the system. Anytime you see someone slandering or badmouthing 12DP, it's because they got caught cheating and were banned. That same guy's been banned in 2 or 3 forums because he kept spamming everyone and spreading lies about 12dp

Throw anything at me and I'll tell you the deal, I've done hours of research on this shit, I'm in the loop
    test
  7. Premize Prod

i remember that shit. haha. faggot had 20 accounts with 6 g's in it each.
    test
  8. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

This is brought to you by:

No Racist LLC.
    Copyright 2005
    test
  9. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

That's why 12DP will last, they spent 4-5 months researching before they even opened their site. No true ponzi scheme could last this long anyways, they would need to quad.ruple the amount of members each month. 12DP is growing but not like that.

If you guys want to break it down, they're not paying 144% every 12 days, it breaks down to a lot smaller percentage a day because you only make 44% profit, and then you have to wait 5-7 days before you get paid. So really they might be paying 2-4 % per day, which can easily last for years (ex: studio.traffi.c)
    test
  10. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I think what they are doing is gaining users at a lost ....then they will lower the payout rate and hopefully a good percentage of people will stay and they will make a profit....
    test
  11. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Lmao@ your websurfing hustle, what happened premize i thought you was big in the game

i assume yall talkin bout that 12% website lol
    test
  12. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

a REAL hustla always has a few side hustles

by ur logic, jay-z n 50 is dumb caus they gots there lil reebok deal, when they both makes 500 mil+ off there label...lol
    test
  13. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Jawba Jaw Sounds like a crab in the bucket. Just because it's a scam don't mean you can't profit from it.
    And some of you that sound a little too into the clouds, will most likely get hurt in the long run.

Invest wisely,
    it takes money to make money.
    It takes seeds to make seeds.

If you plant your seeds wisely, and carefully watch them grow, you'll be happy in the long run.

Now,
    since this IS a ponzi scheme, because it IS a ponzi scheme....
    You need to get the LONG RUN out of your minds.
    Ways to get around these schemes are..."WIN THE BATTLE, LOSE THE WAR".
    Meaning get your paper the first turnover, and fuck the rest.
    Let me explain...
    Watch the amount of days the site has been opened, throw whatever you like in, and if you can get what everything you had in back out(100%) + SOME(?%); then your pretty much set to go.
    Take your growth(the + SOME), throw it back in.

Every turnover, take 10% of your growth for yourself, turnover the rest and cross your fingers that you see a next payday. I call this again..."WINNING THE BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR". In realization, you haven't lost a thing, because what you started with is still sitting in your bank account somewhere. What you lost(if you lose) was your growth(everything you turned over).

Many have lost amount of money that would make you piss in your pants but are they angry? Nope, because it was just there growth, they didn't lose what they started with. More so, you should expect to lose in these types of schemes.

Thhat company that everyone is talking is also posted somewhere in Alabama...so SHO do your thing.
    ~Silence
    test
  14. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Hehehe, damn Urb, reading in between the lines...that's some hateful as shit.
    But then again....I understand where your coming from.
    test
  15. Infinite_Cipher

Infinite_Cipher New Member

on a side note, Ponzi was that dude
    test
  16. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

^^^Born, hustla baby!!!
    test
  17. Premize Prod

dont know who told you i was big in the game. but i hustle up errything i can.
    test
  18. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

test
  19. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

[​IMG]

Copped this 42" Sony LCD HDTV tonight along with a Panasonic DVD Player, now all I need is an xbox 360 and I'm good. All paid for by the good folks at 12DP autosurfing lol
    test
  20. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

i say, theres only an initial risk if your putting thousands or hundreds of dollars in if u put a low amount in and build it up theres nothing to loose but the initial small amount of money.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.