Thanks to websurfing i was able to cop my motif today

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

^ thats true its all about playing the game and recognising when the business is going to go bust.

im hoping they looked into the business plans to offset the cost of paying for us for the amount of web hits they will get paid to give websites.

once the amount of users goes over the amount of webhits they are being paid to give thats when they start to loose money.

cos say they get paid overall everyday for 500,000,000 webhits or whatever but they have an active member base that actually gives out 600,000,000 webhits a day thats when they start to loose money becuase they cant recover the cost of paying the members 12% from the money they got paid for the webhits.

at the moment it doesn;t seem like they have to many members and there webhits side of it is growing steadily along with the members,

but as i said hopefully they have got a strong business plan and have realised the best rates, alot of other auto click things go bust becuase their percentage is to high.
    test
  2. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

it's not so much of a business as it is a disguised scam...it might be an easy way to make money, and i am seriously considering it after seeing what that shodown is gettin, but from the very start the owners of 12dp know that eventually they'll go bust and lots of people will lose out
    test
  3. noVa ProductionZ

its not really a scam if u break it down most websites are a scam but this one does not appear to be so.

well look at it this way, ive put $18 in, ive worked it out its gonna take me about 6 months to get to the $6000 maximum investment thing,

thats without actually putting anymore money in thats just from just putting money in that i got back so if they go bust all i can loose is $18,

but if i get to the $6000 membership upgrade that means in 12 days i would have made an extra 2000 dollars ontop of that so if if the website stays up for 6-8 months and i carry on doing it every 12 days i would have made a total profit of

some in the region of $8500 if they go bust and they dont pay me, all ive lost is $18.
    test
  4. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Thanks for the tip fellas. I'm all over this.
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

good job fag!
    test
  6. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

yeah, sho told me about this, i just been broke than a muphucka, but please believe soon as the bread comes, that THIS is an investment that i will be making.
    test
  7. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Do some research on the site, they don't depend on new members to keep funds coming in. They spread the money over other autosurfers and stable HYIPs, they may even be doing some Forex trading offline. Believe me, there is no way they will run off with the money, they could've done that months ago.

12DP donated $21,000 to the Red Cross, they wouldn't do that if they planned to take off with our money. They recently had DOS attacks and the site went down, they worked around the clock to get the site back up and update their servers with DOS protection software. This proves they won't run off, plus if they did run off they can easily be tracked through their company name "LifeClicks" and charges could be pressed.

I have 100% confidence in this site.
    test
  8. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Well, damn, in that case, I may stay longer than just 2-3 months, haha.
    test
  9. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

yea i tried this one. got scammed. i put in 66. and they never payed me
    test
  10. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

i know a llc can go bust without paying anyone...so it can happen at anytime...but when....who knows...a year from now...a week from now.... 5 years from now
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the game is gettin flooded now.........smh
    test
  12. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Dont trip urban, most of these folks cant even afford to buy their imageline software, let alone really affect or flood this joint
    test
  13. Premize Prod

not really. there are already 70,000 members. im sure the 20 that sign up from rm wont affect it.
    test
  14. Jabba-Jaw

this is blatantly a pyramid scheme. how the fuck can a business afford to pay out 12% every day? that's a 4380% payout on all investments p.a.
    the only way that can happen is by them using the money from new investors to pay off existing ones. if they were financed from other business ventures then that would mean the whole idea is a waste of money for them.

why can't you use the money you've been paid to reinvest when you upgrade the account? that's basically what you're doing. say i made a profit of $1000, if i transfer it to my bank account and then add $1000 to 12dp then wtf is the difference.
    test
  15. noVa ProductionZ

they mean u cant use the money without transfering out of your 12dp account aand then back in u can tjust keep it in there and carry on reinvesting it.

and ive told u the money comes from people paying them for webhits. They are more or less employing us to click on pages, the amount of money they give us is going to be way less that what the websites that are paying them for the webhits. they will also probably be taking your money u invest and then use it to buy shares and then quickly taking them out or sumthing.
    test
  16. Premize Prod

yea obviously you dont know wtf your tralking about. ok you dont worry abou tit. dont sign up. and go about your business. me and others will do this "blatant pyramic scheme". and make alot of money doing it.

now quit whining and shut the fuck up. do it or dont do it.
    test
  17. Jabba-Jaw

the money they get from webhits is sure to be measly...and if that's the case why do they need people to invest money themselves?
    test
  18. Premize Prod

stop asking fucking questions. damn you are annoying. why do you give a fuck. just make your money and shut the fuck up. damn you gotta be white. no offense to white people but yea.
    test
  19. noVa ProductionZ

man, lol if they weren't making money from it why would they do it.

they wud have closed down withing the first 12 days and reopened again done it again for the next 12 days.

if they are loosing money they would have made such a loss that any money they take from us now will be so insignificant they might as well elope to a different country.
    test
  20. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.