Thank You!! (Controversy Music)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Morbid Malice, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morbid Malice

Morbid Malice Phyche Ward 2003

I had to make a censored version of this for it to be able to be played on the radio, but ya'll can check out the full uncensored version at my soundclick. It's about inter-racial relationships and the racist generations for our parents basically, but it's got a huge twist to it you'll understand, the inspiration came from Eminem's "Hailey's Song" as you'll see tones on the first two verses then a down beat spoken verse at the end it's the peoples choice favorite plus the woman seem to love it check it out.

"Thank You"
    www.soundclick.com/morbidandrb
    test
  2. black Panther

black Panther New Member

werd...this is a straight track...the vocal quality is a bit iffy to me mayne...like u got sum weird shit goin' on with the highs...i'm a lil buzzed rite now so i can't say exactl what it is...but it ain't rite....u got a nice like flow and delivery...with some EM shit family drama type steez...it's straight keep doin 'what u do yo...

holla bak
    test
  3. Morbid Malice

Yeah lol it's family drama cus that's what's going on I can only speak of what I know nah mean. The quality was actually a bit better on this track then some of my others but still I gotta get a condensor mic then I can really start making some shit without holding back.
    test
  4. Morbid Malice

#10th Rated Gangsta Rapper Online
    [​IMG]
    test
  5. Morbid Malice

Drop your links I've left a lot of feedback on others music I'll do the same for you
    test
  6. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Def give you props on keepin it real and relative to YOUR life.. keep ya head n do what you gotta do.. anyway about the song.. lyrics are on point... vocals are a bit loud and peakin.. sounds like some type of Eminem track.. ''never touch my daughter, she'll get a restraining order" damn you picked it ip halfway through... damn ''fuckin ya daughter every night".. deep shit homie.. this is def a quality track.. wit some better production and mixing you got a SOLID album cut.. imma d/l this shit homie.. keep doin you n good luck w/ ya situaution.. u put cha life on a beat.. propz

return the love..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=921614
    test
  7. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

ROFL omfg way to switch it up half way through

"im fuckin ur daughter every other night" HAHAHA

"thankyou for killin my first son" damn

i agree with what hexum said basically... that was illness - way to put the racial thing in perspective aswell i can tell that was heartfelt

real shit real shit this is the best thing conceptwise that ive peeped all day (and ive literally just been going down the list)

but yeah u could work on ur quality and mb ur delvery aswell u sounded hella monotone but overall this was a dope track and its nice to hear someone rhyme about soemhting that acutally means soemthing (not that im one to talk)

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924637 if u get a chance
    test
  8. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the beat right out eminem man, yea definetly i see your inspiration , word up straight respect to the feelings and emotion you had in this joint, the lyrics were reflectin what you felt n shit , the hook was ok, your delivery is good too fittin the beat n shit, the most i liked was that the things you said never dropped out of the topic, overall nice listen, keep it up
    test
  9. Morbid Malice

That's all I've been trying to tell the underground to do the whole time, thank you for somebody finally noticing that. Actually the beat is a Jamacian riddim called Cry Baby Riddim I only use reggae beats and riddims are easy to clear because everybody uses the same ones. I'll return the favour ASAP good looks on the feedback uppin.

#10 Rated Gangsta Rapper Online
    [​IMG]
    test
  10. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

returnin' the love

damn...im diggin this beat.....the vibe is bonkers....verse started off like a hook and shit.

hook is nice though; simple yet effective.

voice is real radio friendly...remind me of someone. just cant think of who right now..

lyrics are real deep. lol, damn really wanna kill your father-in-law, huh?

lmao, 'fucking your daughter'

real good track.

dont sleep
    test
  11. Morbid Malice

test
  12. Morbid Malice

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.