Tha Makaveli Album Cover Debate

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by coil grimely, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

(This isn't one of those 7-sign theory threads btw)

[​IMG]
    Safe to assume Pac wasn't one of the most Religious men early on in his career.. but that's what the "Media" wants us to believe.

One of the most controversial, and obvious, aspects of this album cover is the image of Pac on the Cross... At first I always thought it was his idea of warning his fans that the "gov't officials" had plans to crucify him, which in essence is the Truth. Recently I came across some info that has veered me slightly away from that notion and towards an idea that his project was compromised and infultrated..

Before I go any further I was hoping for others to shed some light on this topic.. it'll make for an interesting read
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

was it the govt that was crucifying pac or was it the media? i think the symbolism is rather blatant, but i don't have any inclination to believe the govt sent an assassin to take him out. i'm interested in hearing what it is you've come across though.

anyway keep in mind this is the same album where he engages in open blasphemy

[youtube]08BE1bux9XA[/youtube]
    "tell me i aint god's son, nigga my mom a virgin"

"niggas gettin shot, comin back resurrected"
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

What religon was he. Hes kinda all over the place in that category like michael jackson. They never clearly defined their beliefs did they?
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I've heard the 7 day theories about his death, but I don't know. I want to hear what information you stumbled upon, this in interesting.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Hes deffinately dead. Suge prolly hired that muslim dude to kill pac an big.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

pac was a muslim converted to christian.. but he also, neglected his faith, bc suge gave him so much power pac felt like god

i was in no way offended seeing pac on the cross.. roman's killed thousand's of people on crosses that was common thing back then
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

they say moses split the red sea, i split the blunt rolled a fat one i'm deadly.

that's one of his hardest tracks, in my opinion.

niggaz will always have theories upon theories on pac's death.

lol @ debating about this almost fifteen years later ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.