[Text Battle] Twinmania The Tyrant Vs Mock Turtle The Terrible

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Judgekure, Jul 1, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Twinmania

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mock Turtle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Aiight y'all here it is, I know people been waiting for this one for the past day or so and we really tryna get y'all these battles out soon as we get them. Y'all gotta understand how long it takes for me to check my PM's, Make sure everything is kosher, no blows below the belt (pause), and upload speeds are at an all time slow.

With that said, On one corner of the globe we got Mock Turtle and on the other side we got Twinmania. The big homie Mock Turtle been holding down the scene for a super hot minute making a significant name for himself in the UHHA battle Arena beating opponents (Dont ask me who). On the other side we got Twinmania whose battling for the SECOND TIME this week!! You gotta appreciate this dudes versatility!! Lets see what they got to bring to the Ultimate HipHop Action Battle Arena.

Up first we got Twinmania

Next up we got Mock Turtle

test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Btw this is a PUBLIC POLL but there have been judges picked from both sides and they are:

zerobydivide
    crunk ghost
    lalaland
    teacozy
    mapleleaf
    gwame
    professoru
    test
  3. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Maybe Americans haven't heard of the James Bulger murder case so let me explain, two ten year old children kidnapped a two year old from a shopping centre and tortured him, his body was found on a train track.

Mock went in, dayum.
    test
  4. DiscoDuck

DiscoDuck New Member

Damn Twin stepped it up but I thought mock still took it.

EDIT: I can't even be first on a text battle? cmon son
    test
  5. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

Mock got that
    test
  6. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

At the very last minure I took out:

MOCK TURTLE, for the last time stop trying to control water you are NOT SQUIRTLE

didn't think it matched the tone but still a funny little bar i think.
    test
  7. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

because If I see you out shopping I'll put a bag over your BABY BROTHERS HEAD
    and drag him to the train tracks to re-enact JAMIE BULGERS DEATH

WHAT what what what sdogndogdsofg
    test
  8. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

oh shit def shouldve included that

bodybag
    test
  9. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

leaned @ judgekure.

It was it was up in the air with a slight favor to mock but that planking line pretty much sealed the deal.
    test
  10. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

damn

it looks as though most of the otbva was not ready for my similes
    test
  11. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

I've got to go with Twin on this one. Using personals in a text battle >>>>
    test
  12. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

pause
    test
  13. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

i repped him for a line that made me laugh

damn, exposed

[​IMG]
    test
  14. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

oFFiCiAL JuDgE PoSt :p

first thing i look for of course is some good forced multis. twin called himself part of a CRAZY VULTURES NEST, which was some good shit, but TRIMMED KNOB LIKE A FIRE HYDRANT was honestly the multi of the battle imo, FRIENDS'RE was also nice

twin u were stretching some of ur bars in this, 'positive repped me and even added a comment when you were asked to APPROVE IT' shorten it up a bit imo. jamie bulger line was not shocking, just tasteless. ur last 3 bars were ur best, steven king dayum

mock brought that forced heat that u need in a text battle. 'DEF NOT A SURPRISE' dAyUm!! didn't like the stock name drop, he wouldn't glue dots on his eyes imo. doesn't exist irl like a mouse hoof was tres bien (very good). planking reference is current and relevant but with some retro tyson heat right after for the old school heads. pull strings to leave u opened up, if i'm not mistaken u meant u would pull at his heart strings and have him open up emotionally, which isn't ur typical blood-and-guts text battle fair but i applaud u for taking a chance and ending the battle on a mysterious note

mock got it, not very close
    test
  15. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Twin's Jamie Bulger line was expensive as fuck! Had some personal heaters too... Structure needs work tbh.

Mock had better flow and was more consistent. Plus his rhyme patterns were more impressive. Some nice punchlines too, and the planking reference was funny. Only flaw is that the verse could've been written months ago for all we know, and would apply to just about anyone.

I'd give the edge to Mock because his writing was better and this is a text battle after all. Respect to both emcees y'all, dap it up!
    test
  16. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

fuck outta here gwame
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Shock value horrorcore type lines have their appeal, and it's only a text battle
    test
  18. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

it's canada day i'll beat the shit out of you
    test
  19. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Official Judge Post

Damn this was a great battle, like I'm really impressed by how much Twin stepped his game up from a battle he had a day ago! But Mock made one of the craziest debuts period. It took two readings for me but in the end I gave it to Mock. You both did your fuckin thing and honestly Im still surprised at how expensive this was.
    OBTVA league future is looking up and we definitely just witnessed a battle between 2 people who could be dominating very soon. Great battle.
    test
  20. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

I'm gonna go with Mock on this one just cuz his shit was more concise even though some of his lines were just silly, lol. Once again Twin brought more heat towards the end but Mock just had more punchlines IMO.

Vote: Mock.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.