[Text Battle] Get*2*Da*Choppa Vs Troubledwaters (OTBVA TEXT TITLE MATCH!)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Judgekure, Jul 9, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Get 2 Da Choppa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Troubledwaters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

i'll let mindtaker choose 7 judges to officially judge it

twinmania y u mad?

i'd body u so easily without effort
    test
  2. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Dead at Mindtaker acting like he is the Mayweather of text battles when choppa already killed him. This loser talking about he took a year and a half off from text battling. What a fucking loser. You not Mayweather Mindtaker Mayweather got no loses you lost to Choppa. Mindtaker just KNOWS Choppa got in that ass spray painted in that bitch too

test
  3. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

This. That's how he has wins. The people that make sure they feed their lulzcow so that there's always more to milk and passive ass dudes who's self esteem is so low they let former Eastern Eurotrash decide the rules. That's NAGL for me. I can't do that shit. I'm not going to feed into his E-go for anyone's amusement.

Oh, by the by, here's a thread about RULE's battle with Choppa that he lost and resulted in his account getting deleted. Moltisanti or Rule? - Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums
    test
  4. Dennis Choppa

lol mindtaker 'i took a year and a half off from text battling''

nigga...its a text battle

i spend 15-30 minutes on a verse

i battled 4 times in like 3 months

what do u consider full time?

dead @ that thread

nigga ur an admin there and basically run the site like jeff does on here

u can edit anything u want

show me a post from me

that thread is started by some1 named 'letsbeefyall''

smh wow u trynna say thats me?
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

"I would break from my year and a half long time away from text battling"

Mindtaker
    test
  6. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Chill dude, I aint mad. I just said you were good, re read my post, but you do have controversial battles so it wouldn't be smart for mindtaker to battle you. You probably would beat me dude, I've wrote four verses in my life but I've been undoubtedly getting better, even you voted for me in my last battle.
    test
  7. Dennis Choppa

for those who dont the letsbeef story here it goes:

i joined on letsbeef and started killin niggaz. i was like 150-10 at one point and ppl declared me a vet. but i said fuck it im still new so i wanna battle other new niggaz. ppl thought i was pickin easy opponents when i got to like 200-10.

the site traffic for letsbeef went down becuz no one wanted to join since they were gon lose to me anyways and new members lost to me and never came back on there and joined dif sites instead.

so mindtaker had no other choice but to delete my acct (not perma ban or put on miserable, but DELETE)

so he was pretty much saving the site cuz i took over it.

but now the traffic is lower than ever cuz it boring as fuck there thats why mindtaker is posting on rm now instead of his own letsbeef forum

/200 words
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

"I would break from my year and a half long time away from text battling"

Mindtaker
    test
  9. Dennis Choppa

mindtaker replies in 3...2...1...
    test
  10. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Dead at you not getting that I just don't text battle anymore and reading a bunch of shit into it because you've got some grudge against me for disagreeing with you a while back. Keep believing everything Choppa says. It makes you look REALLY intelligent.

I don't text battle anymore. It's been a year and a half and I don't have any intentions of doing text battles again any time soon. Read into that w/e you want to make your e-peen feel bigga.

Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I can edit everything. Jeff could confirm that for you since you want to bring his name up every time you talk to me about LB.

letsbeefyall is the "guest" account. Since your account was deleted that's the name that was put on there. It is you. Why would I lie?

Anyone who actually believes this needs to have their head examined for autism, retardation and gigantic fucking holes. Dead @ the idea that we'd ban someone for winning. Here's one of his battles btw. This is the kind of people he was battling: Gommora vs Text Battle - Rap Battles and Freestyle Battles at LetsBeef.com
    test
  11. Dennis Choppa

wow at the longevity of that post

shit took like 2 minutes of scrolling to read it
    test
  12. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Choppa, you get banned again? or you change your email addy?
    test
  13. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I'm not gonna take sides on the LetsBeef argument, but agreeing to battle Choppa in a "scheme battle" with a 10-15 minute limit is just asking to be hustled at this stage.
    test
  14. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

gwame how come u turned down that diamond scheme...keep in mind I didnt read the thread so I hope u didnt answer already n I gotta dig.

im not gonna.
    test
  15. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Haha, who'd you beat though?
    test
  16. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Mostly because it was the absolute only scheme Choppa would agree to. A bunch of others were suggested and he turned them all down - smelled fishy tbh. On top of that, I just don't like that particular rhyme - it's too easy to use and he'd use it extremely loosely.

I even suggested letting each of us pick our scheme, but he wouldn't agree to it.
    test
  17. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Haha, lol, god dam, that shit was hilarious.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.