Testosterone

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so what is the concensus? is this shit worth takin while working out? As far as i know its not classified as a steroid.

im basically trying to find out if it would have any effects......cuz i dont want to take it if its not gonna do anything or if it will make my hair fall out....

like is it something im supposed to take along with anabolic roids? if it is im not interested, im just tryin to figure out if i start taking it along with my protein regimen if it will make a big difference.....
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

just take Creatine CEE.
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

primaforce doesnt fucking mix in gatorade! lol
    test
  4. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I really doubt they'd want to watch especially when they could see Jessica Alba walking it like a dog.
    test
  5. style-rip

testosterone boosters are for impatient pricks who dont care about their health. they are probably smokers too because their mindset is 'we all die 1 day, so why not live it up' .. well, why die tomorrow.. u know? i would never fuck with testosterone levels in my body

stay cautious.. a lot of these supplements are like cigarettes, bad for your health, yet still legal
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Go ahead and supp with longjack, or tribulus as it is the more common natural test booster.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

steve, do you know much about the workings of upping your testosterone? cuz i read that normally through steroids the boost in testosterone will burn out your hair cells and your body's natural ability to make testosterone and thats why you see a start in hair loss, and bitch tits and other side effects. I read also that if you take certain plant fibres or something that it will basically protect your hair cells from being burn out and prevent some other side effects too......any of this shit im talking makin sense?

also heard that longjack is different in that because its more natural it doesnt have that same effect...isnt much on the net about longjack that doenst sound like an advertisement for it

see the reason im askin is because i try to stay as healthy as possible and i dont wanna be pushin too many limits, only supplements ive ever taken is protein and glutamine. Im just curious so i can know. I dont want my balls to shrink or get hard liek a rock or whatever the fucks
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I know enough to know that tribulus and/or longjack aren't going to have the extreme side effects that excessive anabolic steroid useage can produce, like hair loss and and the body's ability to naturally produce testosterone....or the dreaded shrunken balls.

Just to play it safe, cycle the tribulus or longjack, like take it for a few weeks, than take a couple or few weeks off and/or don't take it on your off days so the body doesn't become dependant on the herb to help produce test.

But you'll be fine, these are natural herbs and aren't going to have crazy side effects. I've been taking tribulus for a couple months now.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hhaahah true

and those are the mofos who always live the longest with ailments and shit....they get that throat cancer or liver disease from taking to much liqour or smokes.

bitches like that especially the chicks who say you gotta live it up! are usually around 18 to 24 years old....its just a phase.
    test
  10. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Your a god damn idiot.

Now Sir Bustalot, I'm going to assume your between the ages of 18 and 22. At these ages your body is producing the most testosterone your body will EVER produce (5mg - 7mg / per day). At this point you really have no reason to play with your test levels for the fact that you are still growing!

You really should try other alternatives before you go to something as durastic as testosterone. There are many side effects, some can be permanent especialy if used incorrectly. I would suggest you work on a HEALTHY diet and lots of protein if your looking to get big.

You shouldnt even think of using test if you dont have your workout & diet down to a science and you REALLY know what its all about. Essentialy what you want to do is MAX OUT your bodys full potential at NATURAL growth before you even consider these types of alternatives.

There is no quick way to getting big! It takes lots of time and dedication.
    test
  11. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

I'm just giving you a taste of you're own medicine.
    test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

I don't think it's oily, I just think he's sweating because it's hot.
    test
  13. style-rip

i refuse to believe celebrities sweat.. they just glow!
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao but believe me dog they may glow but they do stink! my friend said he met some actress on the set of las vegas or vegas whatever that show was and said her breath smelled like ass and cigarettes. and she was covered in pancake make up. haha
    test
  15. style-rip

ya bro some of the hottest strippers at the strip club come up to u and ask for a lapdance.. some of em got that gutter breath yo no matter how fine da bitch is i wouldnt even pay $1 for her to suck me off
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not lookin for a quick fix

i was just interested...

thanks for the info for those who actually posted something relevant
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

chances are if her breath smell like that she probally did ASS to mouth a couple minutes ago! no lie...some bitches are nasty.
    test
  18. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

So you gonna try supping with longjack or tribulus or no?
    test
  19. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Shoulda thought about that, when you made the SAME comment to me, for posting my pic with my shirt off.

Anyways, if you want to get some testosterone shit, then look into these 2 products.

Xyience XTest
    BSN Axis HT

They both run between $30 - 40.00

However, watch out when you take these, that you never go over what's stated.
    You can get a mild case of "roid rage".
    I know, I've had this on more than one occasion.

I was taking in WAY too much protein, and using 2-3 different testosterone products at once, and I felt like I couldn't control myself.
    I would lose my temper at the drop of a dime.
    If I was showering, and a bottle of shampoo fell off the rack, I'd punch the wall.
    It was out of control.
    However......

If you need to fight someone, it can help you.
    I got into an argument with my g/f's ex, in my OWN driveway.
    He, and 2 guys drove up, and started honking, screaming her name, calling her a bitch, etc.
    These guys have never seen me.
    So image a 255lb guy come joggin out, punch your window out, drag you outside, and start whoopin your ass, while your friends sit there, and watch, and one screams like a girl, threatining to call 911 on me.. in my OWN goddamn driveway.
    I got arrested, so did the other 3, and I'll tell you, that would NOT have happened, if I hadn't used those products, because I would have been able to control myself better.

I still use Axis HT, and XTest, but not NEAR what I used to.
    test
  20. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Basically yeah, there is no quick fix... even with roids you still need to be dedicated.

I watch a guy like Bob Chicherillo, been doing this shit since he was 13/14 and hes just a fucking BEAST 24+ years later.

Xtest wasn't that great to me.

Tribulus is simple and seemed to work.

I also tried Sylvester Stallones INSTONE product... Forza-T, which was a mix of tribulus, 6-OXO, Zinc and Magnesium all in one. seems to be a pretty nice product if you keep the dosages below what they suggest.

just limit yourself if you choose to use a product.. tribulus alone actually would give me a slight rage twich.. shrugs..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.