Testosterone

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I know shit about shit other than eat lots of protein and glutamine

but

I wanna know what is the benefit of boosting testosterone while weight lifting? like say you boosted your testosterone levels and ate alot of protein, is that better than just eatin the protein, does it make a big difference?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah testosterone defintely has it's role, conisder that steroids up testosterone and you get the picture. It builds and maintains muscle tissue like no other hormone. Also stimulates protein synthesis, helps burn fat, and increases the number of growth receptors in muscle fibers.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

any ways to do it without takin steroids?
    test
  4. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Testosterone essentialy IS steroids.

You better do your research before you even consider this route and judging by your question, I would safely assume your not ready.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

^ thats why he is asking your outright fucking moron.

Christ..
    test
  6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lolololol.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Testosterone makes manly features grow! thas why women on roids get those manly jaws, enlarged clit, and hard muscles....decreases estrogen.

but with too much testosterone first if you have naturally high testosterone levels you probally have retard strength and hairy body parts and probally matured older then the rest...with masculine features.

but when you apply steroids you get side effects such as gyno bitch tits, thats why when on roids you take anti estrogen pills as well called nolvadex...so you dont get bitch tits.

plus your nads shrink, and balding and so forth.

if you take roids and apply it wiht a high protien diet and maintain healthy carb intake then you will mos definetely get huge!

right now a natural body builder who is not a genetic freak like a matt hughes will probally gain 12 pounds of muscle in 1 year! 1 pound of muscle a month thats normal gain if you follow a 5-6 meal diet with alot of protien.

now if you keep the same diet and use roids you will probally put on 12 to 15 pounds in a month with the same workout and diet as a natural.

I seen guys put on 25 pounds in 3 months with roids.

you wont look like a ronnie coleman because it still taks time to get to that size...but once you go off the roids for a long period of time your muscles never ever! maintain they deflate and they will look flat...

Id rather gain naturally its better to look slim and dress nice then to be a insecure monster.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok well the reason i was askin was i was told about this product that invokes your body to make tons of testosterone. Apparently the difference between it and regular steroids is that it jump starts your body to naturally create a ton of testosterone while steroids act like your testosterone eventually causing you bodies natural ability to create it to shut down.

if i start takin this shit will have anger managment problems?

anyways it apparently is completely different than steroid cuz it stimulates your leydigs cells to make testosterone. The reason why men who take normal steroids get small dicks and bitch tits is cuz their bodies stop making testosterone on their own so without the testosoterone support their shit shrinks and they get overtaken by estrogen cuz thats all thats left in their systems....

the product is called Longifolia Jack and its a herb from asia.

http://bjsm.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/37/5/464
    ^^journal entry #007
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

all I know about Longifolia Jack is that its used to up the libido.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i suppose that would be a side effect to having high testosterone levels?

anyways, its supposed to increase athletic performance, just was wondering about what happens when you boost testosterone...
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

when you boost testosterone levels unaturally you get tons of side effects, acne, bitch tits aka gyno, red skin, puffy nipples, back acne, hair loss.....etc

but there are some test boosters that help raise it slowly and naturally...but most of them just have affects on our libido...they make you horny i guess...i havent heard of any that actually make you bigger.

direct injection hits the blood directly thats why steroids work.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^interesting, so your saying that unless i was gonna take that shit for limp dick its not worth it?

and ive heard that if you take certain vitamins, and certain fibres it stops the side effect of hair loss.....

like i heard if you take ginseng it stops your hair cells from being burnt out..
    test
  13. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Just cut masturbation down to a couple times a day, that should leave enough joy juice to keep your manliness intact.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^noways, i have a steady regimen of some serious masterbation a couple times a day that i could never give up...shit man i put shows on for my dead relatives.
    test
  15. Smile

Smile New Member

Take steroids and be big like 50 Cent.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol @ Snow Born posting naked pictures of men.

[funny]
    test
  17. Smile

Smile New Member

lol, so someone's naked if they got they shirt off aye?

Damn. I never knew I could be naked in the fuckin gym, that's fuckin crazy.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya but they dont give you a dramatic effect! almost all vitamins and minerals we take they dont show the benefits right away it takes a couple of weeks like 3 months to start feeling a tad bit change in your health...but they work for the long term...see with vitamins and minerals you cant stop taking them! or else they dont have an effect...like with green tea you cant just drink that 1 a week you got drink like 1 or 2 cups to see the effects, or best is just take the green tea extract pills 1 a day and it helps fight cancer....but you have to take them for a long as time! thats why those asians live long its takes years...

their is no such miracle pill...supps work but they take a long ass time thats why its best to just take you vitamins, lift weights or workout and eat a healthy diet and get your sleep and think positive....if you aint do all those things then you dont deserve any benifits...you gotta put in the work to get the benefit or rewards....steroids and test boosters are for chumps in my opinion they are temporary.

like this shit

superdrol
    it has been discountinued but it is basically a steroid! you can put on lots of mass...but you get bitch tits and alot of side effects and my friend started turning yellow when he took this shit but he put on weight.

[​IMG]

then you got X factor i think this is still on the market.
    [​IMG]

then you got D-test or diesel test
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

50 cent aint huge he looks natural to me but his muscle are soft like a japanes pride fighter...he might have synthol n his body hahah look how oily his skin is! if my skinn was that oily id have a grip of pimples on my back.

50 cent probally on creatine.

dudes muscles are soft looking
    test
  20. Smile

Smile New Member

lol @ Soft looking

On G-Unit party on BET 50 was incline benching 225 about 10 times.

That shit was probably after doing flat bench too.

I bet his max bench is in the high 300's- low 400's.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.