Terrorist Homes and gardens: simple bomb making ingredients

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by menaz, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19604812/

Terrorist packing $15 bombs which can take down transatlantic airliners.
    5,000 pounds of fuel oil and fertilizer if positioned correctly can kill 168 people.
    1,200-pound bag of fertilizer cost $200.
    Have manufacturers really reduced the amount of ammonium nitrate?
    Peroxide based explosives can be made from simple drugstore items, triacetone triperoxide, HMTD (hexamethylene triperoxide diamine) TATP (Triacetone triperoxide), Acetone (found in nail polish remover), or hydrogen peroxide (chemical in hair bleaching products).
    Here is chemical engineer Hans J. Michels telling us how to do it..."concentrate the chemicals".
    TATP, is very very difficult to detect in air-ports, It looks like powdered sugar, and no were not protected from it. Here is the amazing part: Ehud Keinan, "carries a small sample of the volatile compound in his carry on luggage when he flies... just to test airport security. Nobody ever stops him." How Wonderful!
    TATP was first used by Palestinian fighters to bomb israel.
    test
  2. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

*shock*

fuk outta hea
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

GASP!!!!!

I knew that fucking wench next door was plotting terrorist attacks while pretending to plant tomatoes and strawberries!

Ban fertilizer! Ban oil! Ban nail polish remover!!! And for the love of god BAN HAIR BLEACHING PRODUCTS!!!!!!

This shit is such a joke. All these ridiculous ass hypothetical situations. They debate this shit on television as if it had actually happened.

Dickhead "contributor": Well Hannity, what if hypothetically, possibly, sometime in the future, some terrorist group decided to plant 17 tons of Bobcat fireworks around the sears tower?

Hannity: Exactly, we can't have such potentially lethal compounds so easily obtained. Do you love your fireworks that much Colmes, that you're willing to sacrifice American lives for your Bobcat fireworks? You disgust me Colmes, you're a liberal america hating degenerate and I hope you die slowly.

^Real transcript

Just give me a break. This shit's getting so out of hand.

Perhaps we should start looking into H20, lord help us if the domestic terrorists(as if there are any) figure out that planet earth is 75% water and people can't breathe while submerged. Eegads!

Paranoid freaks
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No one said anything about banning these products. How You gonna go from zero to sixity for no reason?

You totally miss read the whole thread. I'm pointing out how the news is basically giving people a blue-print to bomb making. I'm also pointing out Airports can't even detect TATP. Which leads me to believe NSA isn't protecting us against shit. I actually find this quite Groundhogs day like.

PS. post the the transcript, I can't believe anyone is that dumb.
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

turn glen beck off.

that should help
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

ping
    test
  7. I knew all of this when I was 13.

Anarchist's Cookbook. A Marxist's standing testament to world peace. Of course, as long as they are in control.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ who do you think runs, say, 80 to 90 percent of the media?

By the way Ghet, I've been enjoying shoulders of gaints.
    test
  9. It's a fascinating book on Materialist Hsitory WITHOUT having to apply Marxist theological morality.

It's great.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.