Tequila Jong-il on the Black Woman's beauty

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

test
  2. x - calli

x - calli Guest

first of all, let me say that it seems that something about my argument and ideas ran so utterly contrary and against your worldview that its ignited a firestorm of dissent.

i was not trying to say that africa or african civilizations are inferior to the west. i was stating that according to my texts and my maps, the african continent has alot of extreme geography and conditions that would be barriers to building civilizations. if the maps are wrong, and there was civilization in africa that i know nothing of, that would certainly change things.

but still, there were many parts of africa that were divided, tribal and not developed, which the europeans exploited.. i figured that the reason for this was un-navigable rivers, mountains, deserts, jungles, savannas that cant be farmed, and so on.

thats not to take away from the african civilizations that i do know of, and thier achievements.. egypt being the most prominent, although there were others like the kush and the nubians. and black civilizations did make many achievements that europe would discover much later, and some that europe still wonders about.

in general, western europe was the underdog for most of history. before rome they were tribal, after the fall of rome they fell into ruin while byzantium continued to prosper. during the so called dark ages, islamic civilizations made great advances in science etc, not to even mention the greatness of china.
    and you are correct that mathematics originated in the east.. well im not sure about east africa, but it certainly wasnt from anything western. roman numerals are only used for novelty now, all the greatest science and math is done with numbers from india, which are called arabic numerals because they went through the middle east to europe. algebra comes from an eastern word too, as thats where it originated.
    back to history, even during the rennaissance of europe, and during european colonialization, the ottoman empire still dominated. it was the industrial revolution that really took the west to the top of the world.

its only been the past few centuries that western europeans have been running things, before that they were always at least 2nd place, if not 4th or 5th.

as i was saying before, if its true that my texts and maps misrepresent africa, and that there were achievements there i dont know about, which were brought down by the people going astray, that would certainly change things. i believed that the africans were no better or worse than anyone else, and that the geographic conditions held many of them back from further development.

as far as africa couldve had modern tech, but rejected that way of doing things that america has embraced, im not sure about. there have been many costs to technological ascension, although i do admire what we have now.

could there have been devlopments in africa like the printing press revolution and the industrial revolution? maybe, but those 2 great revolutions were from the europeans, which built thier civilization.

i just typed alot, and i tried to explain my views as well as i could. hopefully you can respond and we can get to the underlying concepts.
    test
  3. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

see, again, you are marking "evolution" and progress from a Euro-ethnic euro-litterate perspective. who says that these so called "developments" are what was important? that man and mankind could not ever have evolved without such? without your said "grat revolutions?" the truth of the matter is, you are glorifying all that has walked us and the rest of the planet right down the road of destruction. could/would things had been different without such conquests of the planet and its inhabittants? i dont see europeans as "running things" as much as they are destroying things. see, two different world views and cosmologies. time will tell. just as now, whatever one would say about rome, we have to close the chapter on them as a failed civilization! who would lift them up and glorify them except a fool? they destroyed themselves by way of moral decay! :screwy: who would admire the greeks? what man in his righjt mind would praise this new world society and its tasty dainties? to say that what makes the western world tic, it being absent in the east causes the east to no be as sucessful, well, we shall see. when the first world collapse, it will be the third world well preserved that will emerge from the ruins and smoke and erect as strong powerful nations able to resist the illusion of progress for longevity...
    test
  4. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

White people = bosses
    test
  5. x - calli

x - calli Guest

thats the thing, i wouldnt say that the ancient greeks and romans are failed civilizations.. i believe that they were successful civilizations that ran thier course. i believe that advancements in science and technology are great, especially the printing press revolution, the industrial revolution, and now the internet revolution.

its as i suspected.. our worldviews are so completely different that its hard to find common ground. your views are interesting, and i cant reject them outright. but i cannot relate.
    test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

^
    smells like a wet dog
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

so you see, it makes a difference! in all that you do. jus like the thread about homosexuality. one would argue its normal or human nature etc., yet, ea. argument is just another form of Greco/Roman euro-gentile logic (ethos, pathos, logos). this is not the structure, pattern, paradigm- world view and/or cosmology of the Afro Edenic Adamic Man. the thinking of the east (orient) vs. that of the west, well, its miles apart! for example, the knowledge of metals, dynamite, killing, war, it differed from the east to the west. there was just a code that was in existance amongst the people of the east that safe guarded against what europeans have almost achieved in less than 1000 years. we would have never used our power or our false sense of power to such an extent. europeans have placed the entire planet in a crisis and no tecnology alive can stop this train. thats the difference. we never forgot just how frail we were. we never forgot the circle of life, the first two laws of thermodynamics. we used only to a degree, europeans pushes the card and consumes all with the faith that no matter what, they will find a way to resolve any situiation. history has proved that we can not. we can not defeat nature. time. relativity. we can no loger pull on this way of thinking and feel that it will last forever! ahhhhhhh. nevermind. its not hard to see things from the eyes of others. you jus have to have a reason to do it.

its jus like with this post. dude hates Black women while i see them as the standard of true beauty...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats why i got two of them!
    test
  8. x - calli

x - calli Guest

cool pics homie. props to having 2 women lol

like i was saying, you dropped some interesting thoughts here. while i have an interest in the east/orient, i certainly dont have the structure or worldview of an afrocentric asian.. my intellect is most greatly influenced by the western intellect and logos. i see the printing press and industry as great revolutions, i see technology as king... while you reject that and say that same technology is destructive. its a completely different view thats built on different ideas that i cant relate to.
    test
  9. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

what an unfortunate mole
    test
  10. Superman70

Superman70 edited

test
  11. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

If the printing press and the internet are evil white technology, why does SIZZLA use them?

SIZZLA also apparently claims to follow a completely alien system of logic, so that he can babble incoherently about spaceships and white devils and judaism without EVER having to substantiate a single word of it.
    test
  12. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

first off, when did i ever call the devil white? maybe you know some i dont... logic and reason has nothing to do with the ability to think or present an argument. its a way of thinking and presenting an argument. nevertheless, when in rome, you must do as a roman. or risk death. and yes, there is a way to retain your Hebraic identity in rome. under roman rule or occupation... in fact it was and still is the Hebraic thought that remained the only form of thinking thatb opposed and posessed the power to challenge roman ethos... i did not create this world, but i do have to live in it. your attempt to make me a contradiction is useless... I AM who I AM...
    test
  13. Tequila Jong-il

[youtube]6_pV0H5ieiw[/youtube]
    test
  14. Tequila Jong-il

[youtube]i5dPMl5rYkU[/youtube]
    test
  15. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

This is all so intense. Anyway.

The older I get, the more unbelievable I find these little debates about intangible concepts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.