tennis elbow? tendonitis?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by identity-X, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

somebody diagnose me and tell me what I need to do to fix it. I'm NOT going to a physical therapist that tells me to visit him twice a week and then charges me $5 to put an ice pack on it...i went that route when i hurt my back.

alright...my arm hurts. it isn't my tricep that hurts, but it also isn't my elbow. it's the little area in between...tendons I guess.

it isn't a sharp pain or an intense pain, and I can still go about most of my business (except for when I twist my arm at the elbow in weird ways). I'm even able to work out if I don't over do it.

it's more of a persistant ache, worse at some times than others. it was bad this morning. so...

what do do? heat? ice? rest? exercises?
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

from personal experiance, i can only advice u to stop any sort of exercise or sport that makes you feel this pain, take a rest and usually after a few weeks it will be ok. i had something similar and it prevented my from doing certain exercises involving my right arm. but it went away as it came, just give it a rest..if its still ther after a few weeks of rest, then u can go to a therapist.
    test
  3. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Tendonitis, depending on the severity of the injury is more than likely a non treatable injury - You will never get rid of this.

I suffered from this injury 3 years ago working out and I still feel it today. I took off a good year or so from the gym, probably abit longer and although I can curl a decent weight now, I do still feel it when I go for high reps.

The pain isnt as severe as it once was... At one point I couldnt lift 10lb dumb bells.
    test
  4. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

is your pain on the inside near your bicep or outer/tricep area?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.