Telling your man's buisness ..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jade Phoenix, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

But why would you reject that as an assumption, instead of accepting it as a fact of life?

Is it not possible for two random people to form a love connection after meeting each other?

I think once again there is a misunderstanding here... maybe I'm not making myself clear... it could be my choice of words... 'preparing for every possibility that you're aware of' means doing what you know to do in order to prevent relationship disasters... so if word ever gets out that your man prefers to have his anus tickled with a peacock feather, then it won't be from you. How is that being unwise, excessive, or too consuming?

One-night stands are the exception... I believed we were talking about situations that involved more than one encounter... but what if the sex was good and you develop a "fuck-friend" relationship? That could blossom?

More misunderstanding... it's like I'm saying 20 and you're saying 40.

No need for cake, dresses, rings, none of that... treat every encounter as if it could blossom, not as if you're already married... I hope that wasn't too hard to understand... that means be straight-up, truthful, and forthcoming... and don't put your business out there in the streets... how does that equate to daydreaming about wedding cake???

1) How?

2) What are those 'other things,' both good and bad?

What does that mean? Filtering your input into the communication? Putting arbitrary restrictions on your heart's fancy? Help me out here.

Having an open and honest approach to your relationships and not divulging private information shouldn't equate to hardwiring expectations or making a rush decision that he's "the one." Once again, I must repeat the most important clause of my argument... "as if it could"

And what if you let "Mr. Right" pass you by?

I don't understand... how do you judge whether you should "invest too much of yourself?" What is that moment and when does it usually come?

I think it's being practical and honest... and there is nothing wrong with looking to the future. "Those who fail to plan, plan to fail." I think you're getting caught up in making rash decisions about the future. That's not what I'm arguing.

1) Not having your friend sex your man because you discussed his penis size and whirlwind tongue technique to her... she may decide of other reasons to screw him, but he won't be because you gave details.

2) STDs... contraceptives, abstinence, testing can all help to avoid that risk

I beg to differ... gossip is with malicious intent or to achieve some feeling of superiority over the said individual.

Because it's the gist of my argument... thinking before you act.... preparing for every possibility... treating every encounter AS IF IT COULD blossom.
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ I love when Igg be writin me them 4 page love letters lol. i kid i kid.

i guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one buddy. and if it makes you guys feel any better, i'll shout it from the mountain tops ri now:

IM A FREAK!! SUPA FREAK! SUPA FREAKY! i like it in the worse way, everyday with my friend and his girlfriend. i love that choo choo train bang bang, with all that dick floppin everywhere, and im INSATIABLE. when my man hits it right, every night, i be knocked out, and then he gives me a golden shower. like Biggie, he fucks me till my asshole bleeds. i fuckin LOVE it!! :)

am i telling the truth? am i lying?? you'll never know. i hope you wont lose sleep over it cuz i mean, who really gives a fuck?? LoL.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Who said I cared? Me and Sub just stated an observation... that the women in LD are perfect and never do any freaky shit... then you and tights went on the defensive... we said, 'we don't believe most of you, because everybody lies about sex"... it is what it is... LD is no different than real life... y'all lie about sex there, too.
    test
  4. samii so sexii

^^ you don't have to say it. you're acting like it.

either way, like i said, we're gonna have to agree to disagree. as you and i both said: it is what it is.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

well if we care then yall care

because yall went on defence soon as i said what i said

either way we even

but im right [fro]
    test
  6. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Word... they know they some freaks... ha!
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Once again, the guys -naturally- know better than we do about our own behavior and experiences... damn what we have to say about it... they know better. *yawn*

I'm so over it... this argument has been beat to hell and back in this forum. From this point on I'll just let them to continue on with their little wet dreams of us all being closeted "freaks", if thats what they need to hear.
    test
  8. samii so sexii

boo. lol
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

[kissu]......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.