Telling your man's buisness ..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jade Phoenix, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

ok maybe someone said sumthin about her runnin trains because they thought it was nasty. just like when i stated my opinion about my muthafuckin self, i was called a bitch. but who fuckin cares?? im not gonna make a long ass thread over how guys act on the internet. it's pointless. for all i know, these guys on here could be assholes in real life. just like in real life, the girls could be squares. why post about it tho??

and yes i was forthcoming about my molestation, just like im forthcoming about shit that pertains to me. this entire thread is about "tellin your man's business" and i just went out and was like "ooohh shit he beat the pussy up propper" that could be viewed as outta line from his perspective. also, i only speak on shit that's relevant. im not gonna make a thread FOR NO REASON about my sex life. why? i dun care about what some blank faces on the net think about my sex life. sorry i dont.
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

maybe ur not understandin my english

nobody said u had to make a post about it

but when the question is asked here

about cheatin or one night stands etc

every female is on some high and mighty "i dont do that" bullshit

niggas talk shit in man enough

but atleast they admit to the not so good shit they do

no its none of our business

i never said it was

but its funny u tell "blank faces on the net" u got molested

and wont admit to doin somethin

like fuckin a dude on the first night

u wanna talk personal then make EVERYTHIN personal

and dont just be personal 2 ur advantage

if u gonna let out secrets or private shit about ur offline life

let it all out or dont get annoyed when u get called on it
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

the problem: you're assuming that the women who claim not to have done those things actually have.

[​IMG]
    test
  4. samii so sexii

I said that everything personal I speak on is RELEVANT to a topic that someone else created, and is volunteered. When I said I was molested and raped that was because some troll ass was on here talking about that shit as if it were a joke. I used myself to prove the point that that shit is not funny. it's not like someone said "hey! who's been raped?" and i came up and was like "Me! over here!" Also (since why i pick and chose which topics to make public is under discussion) I use the internet to talk about that shit in my past, because I can't do it in real life. There are plenty of people on the net that know what happened to me, but no one in my family does.

And again, you're saying that we're not owning up to our "not so good things"... but the fact remains, you don't know these people in real life, so how do you know they actually haven't done those things? you don't know. my question, which you have yet to answer is, why do you care?
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Women do lie about sex, just like men do... this is common knowledge.

How many women will admit to having a train run on them?

How many will admit to sucking dick randomly and casually?

How many will admit to having one-night-stands?

Very little of them, if any... hoes are probably worse liars than little boys fibbin' about gettin' some.

Mixed BebeQ and Charmin from the back in the day are the two that I remember who actually admitted to freaky shit.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't know the answer to any of those questions.

My point: neither do you.

So why are we constantly arguing about it?
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

mannn

yall know exactly what we are talkin bout

and tryina play on wrds

no more long ass replys

woman on this site dont admit to doin dirt

and thats all it is too it
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

maybe some women really didnt / dont do no dirt?!?!
    i dont really have a problem talking about my sex life. some hate me for that, but i could care less. But that is just me. To each their own. =)
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

lol seriously
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

samii so sex somed the whole thing up right there thats what's good
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

You know the answer, just like I do... there's mad hoes and freaks out there... and many of them lie about their escapades because they don't like to be judged... why would the women on RM be any different???
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Props, but the women who don't do dirt are either virgins, religious or in elementary school.
    test
  13. Koncious will sleep better at night if you will admit to what he adamantly already knows?

The importance of his point is to make you admit-come clean, or what have you so that he may pull down the mask of your angel-faced charades.
    test
  14. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^If you've been with as many girls as I have or at least studied them, then you'd know the deal, as well... this is some shit you won't find in a textbook or on Google... girls don't really count all of their sex partners... they only count their BOYFRIENDS... everybody lies about sex... this is common knowledge.
    test
  15. lol ok casanova.. let me bow down to the sheer weighted knowledge of women that gives you pimp status up in these here parts.

I know nothing about women and have never studied them. All I do is google 'how to bag a woman' and Read books like 'men are from mars, women are from venus'..
    test
  16. samii so sexii

^^^ aaaahhhh!!! igg got MERKED.

lol im jp.

he did kinda serve you tho...jus a lil bit.

and Mixed said it right. you dont know. i only know me. so u can only take what i say for face value. i mean, you don't have to, but you'll never know the truth, so why care? ESPECIALLY over the net.

i think y'all just wanna hear freak shit like "omg, and when both of them were in me at the same time, wow! it was great. im such a slut"

lol my n!gga please.
    test
  17. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I was referring to women. I've made that assumption before and so have many other ladies I know. It's not a good road to go down.

Every possibility? That actually sounds unwise & excessive (and unnecessary, to say the least). I say take it for what it is. If you have a one-night stand, or even a night at the club, don't sit around waiting (or "preparing") for it to blossom into the love of your life. Some brief encounters are just that- brief. It's not a good look to hope after every man that sniffs up your alley. (No pun intended). It's just too consuming.

Also, given that most encounters will not end in a meaninful relationship, wouldn't investing your energy, time, effort, hope, etc into norturing every possibility eventually lead to more heartache? (Especially since most encounters will not end up being rewarding with a relationship.)

Daydreaming as in that's what tends to happen, as far as I've seen. A guy looks a girl's way, and she's off dreaming about their wedding cake. Sure, everyone has that potential to be a life partner. Does that mean we must necessarily entertain the possibility?

I'm hearing that with every opportunity, you should leave yourself open to the possibility. This is fine. However, you'd also be leaving yourself open to a lot of other things, both good and bad. Even though that's life, what's wrong with being on guard? It's okay if some situations pass you by. It might just be me, but I couldn't always let myself get wrapped up in the thought of "maybe." I've done that.. for a long time.. and it's tiring and draining and painful when things don't go the way you were "planning." Now, I try to take everything lightly until it develops. I'm an optimist at heart, so I'm always hopeful, but I ain't wide open. This way, if things work out, then it's great. If they don't, it's still okay since I haven't invested too much of myself, it'd be a clean break.

I see you haven't been watching "Heroes." Just kidding. Anyway, looking at a situation as a possibility to develop is looking to the future.

Yes. Besides, there's a big difference between giving the gist of a story and re-living it.

Such as?

To me, if someone talks about a person's business and s/he is not present, it is gossip (not to be confused with rumors or malicious tales).

Not a thing. I'm not sure why you asked.
    test
  18. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

No kidding. And maybe the ones that do just don't reply.
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Actually, BBG can't merk a fly... his sarcasm still needs training. The only way he could serve me is in a restaurant... more water, please!

Of course, I can't know everybody over the net... all me and sub are saying is that it's hard to believe that there are only 3-4 "freaks" in the history of Ladies Delight.
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I'm glad you realize this, son.

Now run along while your father handles business here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.