Telling your man's buisness ..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jade Phoenix, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Phoenix

Jade Phoenix JaDeD

Damn .. I got some friends who tell everything about their man sexuallly & ever other way possible. One of my girlfriends tells me everytime her & her man have sex, what he does, for how long, etc ..

am I the only one who thinks its wrong to tell all your mans buisness?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I don't really think it's wrong, but I don't do it. I mean, I might say lil things here and there. But I'm not about to give details. Nor do I wanna really hear details from them lol.

Some ppl are just right out there. My sister is one of those ppl. And to be honest, it's kinda disturbing sometimes. More so when she's telling our parents---ugh---yeah, NASTY!
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

if the only business your man has that's worth telling involves the bedroom, you need a new man LoL

jp.

real talk, i keep all the sex chit chat to a minimum. comments are made here and there when my friends and i do dip into the "lets talk about sex" pot. But even then, i don't talk too much...because knowing most of my scandalous friends they'd be the main bitch tryin to hop on his shit, and im not havin it. at all.

outside of all that, it's none of their business. it's personal to me. Now i can gossip it up about someone else's business LoL...but mine?? no sir.
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I used to gab all about it when I was like 17-21, now I dont say anything.. No one elses business.. Plus, I wouldnt like it if he told his friends so I wouldnt do that to him..
    test
  5. The girls are talkin the girls are talkin...
    test
  6. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why don't those girls just say... "please fuck my man, please!!"

That's essentially what you're doing when you're discussing the sex.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

thats a nono..
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

no need to get into detail lol. thats kinda wierd. like "then he pulled out and came all over my face" LOL
    not necessary at all. i might talk about me and my man having sex and whatnot but i wouldnt feel comfortable telling my girls about everything we do. they already think i am crazy enough lol
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

When it comes to sex... they know we do it, and that he keeps a smile on my face... and that's all them heffas need to know!

Only my closest friends know intimate details.. and even then, they only know general details about me - what I like, how I felt, things I want to try, etc - nothing really specific about things he and I do... I don't give those kind of details about him, I respect his privacy.
    test
  10. Jade Phoenix

Jade Phoenix JaDeD

Exactly. I know most women wouldnt be happy if their man told their boys about every little intiimate detail she did you know..
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Guys don't do that when it comes to our main squeezes... now hoes?? They get dragged through the gutter.
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I agree with what Tight said. Theres only so much that needs to be said.
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

SOOOOO TRUE.....none of my bois speak on their GF's.....but they talk hella grimey about the gurls they mess with on the side...lol

ohhh u didnt knoe ladies, yeaa, most guys(atleast the ones I know) got a gurl on the side...
    test
  14. shiseido

shiseido New Member

^^That's just wrong..
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

And you're how old? You're either really young or you surround yourself with men than have no morals.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Women are pretty similar int hat regard... I think women are more apt to go into details when dude was just some random piece.

Especially if he was a bad lay - "giiiiirl, the dick was straight TRASH... that nikka couldn't blah blah blah and only lasted blah blah blah". And when it's good, we get the gorey details, too - "giiiiiirl, let me tell YOU... that nikka had me speakin in tongues... he does this thing with his tongue and... giiiiiirl blah blah blah".

Sometimes I have to cover my ears... women can be so crass, you guys just don't know... lol!
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Yeah, I know...

Jerry: Oh, women don't talk about that stuff.

George: Yes, they do... and they're WORSE!!

An episode of Seinfeld when George had the "shrinkage" thing going on and his girlfriend caught him... "I was in the pool!!!!"

Guys don't really get graphic no more, unless it was really special or something... like if she gave a mind-blowing blowjob and swallowed or something like that.

From my experience, guys talked about it more when they're young (under 18) and aren't used to gettin' a whole lot... so every piece is like an event.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

word...I am with ya on that

some chicks in here saying its not wrong lol..

for those girls who say it aint wrong how would you feel if your man was talking about something you trusted him with to his boys? not good...id feel strange or weird like no trust at all.

if he is your man he deserves that respect...if your talking about your sex acts, his dick, all this shit to your girlfriends who would proabally snake you aint mature enough for a loving relationship.;
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

but men are dogs?

u cant even trust ur own kind

yall have NO loyality what so ever

i trust my best homie with my wifey/babymama naked

i dont even see how female friendships work
    test
  20. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

lol yeah this nigga from l.a anyway yeah id probably break up with a broad if she brought that shit up. just keepin it real.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.