Tell mE why I had to beat the shit out some young boys

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Maaaaan. Me and my boy spent 8 hours today detailing the car so we could hit all the hotspots before the fight. I mean full wash carnauba wax clay bar the whole shit.

So we cruise around and end up at my mans crib for a fight party. Fight goes off, we got bitches coming thru and whatnot so me and one of boys goes to the corner wawa for some coke and juice (we got gallons of Jamaican rum and mixer for it). We get there and it's a small group of young boys like 17-21 posted up outside trying to look tough. We walk by em get some coke and shit come back outside and all the young boys vanished....walked to the car and niggaz had spit on it. I mean like all over my shit, the windows the hood the driver door...like serious violation type shit.

So we immediately go back to the crib, clip up and hop in the tahoe 5 deep. We driving around the hood lookin for the young boys and it turns out two of em got stopped by the city boys for curfew so we ride down the block and wait til the cops let em go. Cops dip off, we swing around and start askng em where the cps went and if they had any weed and shit...then I roll down the back window and ask if they was at the wawa 20 minutes ago with a group. The one boy starts stuttering like "nah it it wa was the others boys" so I flash the scraper and he starts tearing up like "nah man I liked that car" so my boy is like 'yo we didn't mention no car nigga. Soon as that happen niggaz open the doors and one boy shoots off hoppin fences like spiderman and shit the other boy runs to his house and 3 of us is on him...caught his ass trying to get his house keys out, dragged him out of the street lights and went in. Stomped the shit out him. Ran the nigga pockets and he was sitting on an eighth of haze and about 100 percosets maybe 500 cash. Took his shit stripped him out his clothes and whipped that nigga with a belt on some young boy shit.

The spiderman boy got away but he lost his shoes hoppin fences...some fire ass air max 95s. One of my boys kept them shits. We got back to the crib right as the bitches showed up. Burned down that haze and had a nice after party. Wild ass night. Wish I had the mossy with me tho...nigga would got hit with bird shot off rip.

Young ass punks.
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Fuckin young ass punks!!!!
    test
  3. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

test
  5. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

lmaooooo...good for em...where was this @?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. $krewfa¢e

$krewfa¢e *****

LOL u dont fuck wit a another mans car

should jus push off all 100 percs for 3 bills all at once... quick money rite there cuz sellin em 5 a pop u prolly gona end up selling a couple here n there to cats.... then again i duno prices where u live
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

LOLrus
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Wilmington. Man it was like baby boy shit man. I'm at the crib like "'yo p I just stuck....it was some young niggaz.

I wasn't going out like omo tho....not in my own hood.
    test
  9. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

nigkas rolled up like

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

wowzers
    test
  11. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

nigga got his car spit on by looney toons lol...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

'yo the whole night I'm sitting there like "but why would they spit on my car tho". That shit heart my soul.

And the percs are 30s. Basically oxycodone imma bump these off 10 a pop. They'll be gone in a day.
    test
  13. moe sizlack II

moe sizlack II Well-Known Member

shit reminds me of

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Huahhahaaha y'all shoulda got a video poppin
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. KewL_Dood

KewL_Dood New Member

Wilmington...?
    test
  16. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

Real gangstas rush to rapmusic.com forums to brag about brandishing pistols on teenagers, and robbing them, basically snitching on themselves to internet police searching for crimes. People get arrested every day 'cause dumb asses brag about commiting crimes, in videos, blogs, Twitter, etc.

You idiot.

Good work, "Skrybe". You just took African American society back about 100 years.
    test
  17. $krewfa¢e

$krewfa¢e *****

oh yea lol 30s good money

n lmao @ sittin there like 'why'd they spit on my car tho'. i feel u
    test
  18. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i know that car stank as hell now... probably smell like hot dog water and pig feet after them niggas spit all over that shit
    test
  19. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Ain't shit gonna happen to someone for just text unless it's written about someone else and it's lies, in which case it's a libel case.

People who get arrested from shit online post material evidence such as photos of it happening, photos of the stolen loot or a video of either of the previous.
    test
  20. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

these the same cats who spit on odd man outs bicycle?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.