tell me the best 3 songs of these artists

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i think the following people fucking suck and are super duper overrated to the point where i cant understand WHY people think they're so amazing

ghostface = captain make up words and say nothing. "jimmy got the doodoo cans inside the stash house, maxed out the blackout, turned up the speakers and grabbed the cats mouse"

mf doom = boring flow, boring voice, nothing he says makes sense. boring as fuck. ive liked one line from him and it was cause jake one destroyed that de la beat something awful. from the top of the key for 3 villain been all in the game as long as he could wheelie a schwinn. thats tight.

joe budden = king of acting like he says something super real and thoughtful when he's just a stupid fag. voice is horrible, seems to have no emotion hes just boring as shit for me to listen to. i was actually listening to old budden freestyles before he was signed and did pump it up. "get a hole in ya stomach tryna belly budden" anybody remember that

cannibal ox = i dont even remember i just know they suck. el p is the worst producer ever, most overrated guy ever. guys beats sound like he sampled a construction site and then proceded to just add drums over it. also, the drums have no melody or rhythm at all. its a new set of drums every loop. boom... boom psch psch psch... boom psch boom.. ba ba ba boom psch... BIP BIP BIP BIP kapshhsh

i will listen to some of this shit and see if my opinion changes. i used to HATE mac lethal and sage but once i listened to them i realized they are both excellent writers and have their moments. im a big mac fan now and i love some sage songs so maybe this could turn around. prob not tho.
    test
  2. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

All of them suck with the exception of Joe Budden, gimme a sec to post links.

[youtube]0B8k_QHYQvw[/youtube]

[youtube]36IDQz1_Wx4[/youtube]

[youtube]RTenSDtoC2A[/youtube]
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

i mean budden i can see how some people like him i personally think he sucks and i FF his shit and ghost has style and can rap he just says nothing and sounds like a turd to me i cant listen to someone making 0 sense

but i am literally in disbelief that people like cannibal ox and mf doom and not only do they like them they think they're amazing and have classic albums and are GOAT candidates LOL
    test
  4. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Ghostface? Mighty Healthy, Cher Chez La Ghost, Killa Lipstick [that one's really preference.. might just be Meth's hook]

Budden? So Serious, Pain in His Life [some great lines in this], Crazy Remix [drops a verse over Gnarls Barkley's Crazy.. ill]

[youtube]HKqiSEuZSGI[/youtube]

How can you seriously not like that verse^^^

... i give a fuck about the rest
    test
  5. BelowTheHeavens

cannibal ox is just so fucking terrible words cant even begin to describe.
    test
  6. Boom

Boom paradox

if you don't feel what the pencil scripts
    Then eight times outta ten you ain't been through shit - Joe Budden
    test
  7. JanakanS

JanakanS FourOneSix

and thats only a small percentage of his discography, I get where your coming from with the made up slang but imo he has one of the strongest discographies and is a dope rapper, but to each their own.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

"alright a thousand times one!!"

test
  9. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

Someone put up the best 3 songs from Kid Cudi because I have no clue why people like him.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

yeah thats what im talking about when i say he thinks hes dropping some super deep thoughtful real shit and he just sounds like a fag

nah dude i dont feel what your 'pencil scripts' cause you asuck
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

oddly enough his album or whatever was in a diff folder i was looking for so i listened

soundtrack 2 my life is pretty good
    test
  12. BelowTheHeavens

Edited for potential ruining of internet rep
    test
  13. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Man on the moon
    Soundtrack 2 my life
    Down & Out
    test
  14. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I agree that Budden is trash on SOME songs.. however, he's great on most..
    ...a la, the one I posted.

& Cudi is preference.. I can post Cudi songs but if you don't like the guy there's not really any one song that'll make you change your mind. Some of his stuff is deep and I don't mean that in the stoner way.. lol.
    i.e. his song "Alive (Nightmare)" being about an alcoholic and a girl who wants to change him but he can't stop...

I mean its not on some change your life shit, but considering who Cudi's audience is, it is..
    test
  15. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

holy shit LMAO
    test
  16. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Doom is iight... this is dope
    [youtube]ewc1hixzYPY[/youtube]
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

yeah this sucks too. wtf is he even talking about? who really gives a fuck about what joe budden is saying.

"she went broke for a stint so she started fuckin niggas just to pay her rent"

damn this is some crazy ass shit, im sorry ya'll but i am the 8/10 who can't relate to this so i guess i dont qualify to like it. sorry but joe budden still sucks.
    test
  18. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

@wonderin... these are dope

[youtube]83HaQHJ-wPY[/youtube]
    [youtube]wQHnm-2rmuM&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube]oDc_48sY7nM&feature=related[/youtube]
    test
  19. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

I think it's the way he delivers everything. He adds this sing songy tone to all his verses, but he can't fucking sing. Niggas need to learn to stop singing when they can't sing. It messes up the whole vibe for me.
    test
  20. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.