Tell Me A Bit About Yourself

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by lpoet, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subconcious

Subconcious CiPrIoLa DyNaStY

This was just funny, You should put this in your sig Malik (Mind~$oul)

"I'm the angriest black man since Malcolm X dammit."

"I work at Federal Express. Good job, shady people." haha
    test
  2. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Agree with Mind Soul, lol...
    test
  3. Clarksvegas_Dan

Clarksvegas_Dan Registered Voter

My name is Daniel. I'm 22 years old. My birthday is Jan.19 same as Robert E. Lee, big deal. Unfortunately this date makes me both a capricorn and an aquarius, which can be confusing. Sometimes I feel like Tupac with two sides to my personality.
    I live in Clarksvegas Tn. Grew up near Memphis. Love Tupac, Nas, Mos Def, Dead Prez, and Kweli, which is odd because I'm white. Don't front though, cause I'm real.
    Anyways, I'm classified as a Senior at Austin Peay SU. First psychology major, then History/Education, probable classics minor b/c I've almost got it anyways, maybe add creative writing even though I think I suck. Soon I'll probably change majors again to Library Science, which would induce a transfer to another school. When I started I kinda just took classes that interested me most so I've got a shit load of credits, but Im a long way from graduation. But it's cool. I'll pay it off somehow.lol I'm in a fraternity, but I want to go on alumni status cause I'm tired of the petty bullshit. In my sparetime, I like to influence young minds and inspire them to do what they are meant for. And I fancy myself as a tribute to Timothy Leary. I read a lot. Mostly non-fiction. And as far as religious preference, well, I haven't found one that, in my opinion, considers everything on the table. If there was a Gnostic Christianity church, I would probably attend.
    Lately, I have become quite enamored with a lovely woman named Ashly, who turned me onto this site--Thank you InTheStars. That's enough about me. later.

added later: This is a great thread. Let us all be self indulgent.lol
    test
  4. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

My name is August...middle name is Ali.
    My childhood name is Augee.
    I'm about to be 24 on August 4th...
    (yes I was born in august...I already know somebody will ask)
    A little about me...
    I'm a kewl down to earth kat that likes to hang around people who give off good energy.
    I'm not a thug, or a gangsta, or whatever else rap videos portray as the "cool" trend.
    I like to drink my beer, eat my chicken wings, and I don't fuck with nobody. I have a girlfriend who is very dear to me. She's crazy, and gets on my nerves sometimes,
    But she's a good woman and she's been down with me thru some shit. Obviously I like to write/read poetry..why else would I be in this forum. If you're kewl with me I'm kewl with you...If you'd like to know something more about me, feel free to ask.
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

true...my birthday is June 20th
    so im a Gemini and a Cancer
    according to this book i got
    it is really interesting and i do find both Gemini and Cancer traits with me...
    and most Gem's have two personalities anyways....
    so i guess that means i might have 3,lol
    but if yall havent noticed im a very emotional guy...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.