Tell Me A Bit About Yourself

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by lpoet, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

test
  2. illpoetical

illpoetical raising the bar everyday

my name is akili much like misskey (twin) what up. i'm from long island i've been writing since 1997 no long, i've been rapping since high school but i ain't that serious as alot of you are. i'm a poet more than a rapper. i'm 25 getting married in june, i have two bachelor's one in english with a concentration in literature, and one in history. i got my master's in mental health counseling and am about to start my ph d in psychology in september. i work as a community counselor/outreach worker in aids prevention.

i write, play basketball, draw occasionally, and listen to music. no mini-me's and i'm working on trying to get my manuscript right. holla at the kid
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

i have two bachelor's one in english with a concentration in literature, and one in history. i got my master's in mental health counseling and am about to start my ph d in psychology in september. i work as a community counselor/outreach worker in aids prevention.
    ^^^^^^^Same direction as I hope to be when I graduate out of high school.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^So you're ass is not 16?
    test
  5. Raz-Q

Raz-Q Mad in Germany

I just got in half drunk...well...reasonably... drunk from the club, can I please go sleeps and reply to this later????????
    test
  6. Evg.poet

Evg.poet As the Heart Speaks...

Name: Rowzina

Nick name: Evg.Poet (evangelist poet)

Yes I'm a church gurl

Residency: Long Island...Port Knoxxx

Been writing for about 6, 7 years

i love the Lord with all my heart for without Him I would be nothing...I would be meaningless...

they call me granmah.....wanna know why just ask....

God Bless
    test
  7. RealMS

Yeah I am, I said that's the same direction I hope to be when I graduate out of high school.
    -Peace
    test
  8. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^awww shit i missed it my bad
    test
  9. RealMS

No worries lol
    -Peace
    test
  10. girl_kulitz04

girl_kulitz04 New Member

diz is meeh!

ei zup peeps?! here's da lil 411..holla if u want more...hehe

name: Carlyn
    sex : female
    reppin: 619 southeast daygo! (san diego, california)

i've been writin' poetry for a few years now...i usually write how i feel bout sum1, or bout situations im in. i usually write poems but knda transitionin' to rappin'...but of course, i still be writin' my heartfelt poetry. hmm...wut else... (i might edit this later to add more) but ya....if u wna get to know diz gurl right here....holla! :chicka:

check my poems out.... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=728560
    test
  11. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

im 21 years of age and my names jibran... i live in toronto and i come on the website to explore other work and to build/ improve my own. im a scorpio that mostly writes in his head from day to day life. i write but i dont have much time with a pinch of no motivation for it for the time being. i like ny hip hop and poetry the most... i guess i like that flavour more.. tdots garbage with rap artists its terrible...and well, i guess i got nothing more to say
    test
  12. InTheStars

InTheStars Reflective

My name is Ashly
    Nicknames: NIKITITS (wet t-shirt contest winner 4 times out of 7) AND
    RICE~A~RONI (WORK NICKNAME)
    I am 21 years old
    A WONDERFUL SAGGITARUS (LOVE MY SIGN)
    Birthday is DEC 20TH
    I am 5'5" , 146lbs (good part muscle) (don't believe me..see pics on aol profile under qtniki82@aol.com)
    36-28-39.5
    Originally from Columbia, Missouri
    Living in Clarksville, Tennessee
    Middle child of two sisters
    I love to dance, and sing (can't but love to) and experience one new thing a day (i try)
    Favorite foods: SUSHI AND HOTDOGS (NOT TOGETHER)
    I have been in the military almost 3 years and ready to get the hell out
    I have been married for almost 2.5 years
    (ready to get the hell out too)
    I like the idea of change and crave a change in sceneray so much it hurts sometimes.
    Most of my time is spent trying to structure my life on my own terms (sometimes marriage disables that)
    I got back into writing about a lil over a year ago after a long hiatus..I like it and one day hopw to love it again...I must examine my self and see what has changed.
    I want to teach, I desire to fulfill happiness in teaching and learning..what? where? I don't have all the details, but when I do ....it will be amazing.
    test
  13. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

hmm...
    my name is Shane and im a white male
    my birthday is June 20,1982
    im a Gemini
    i was born in Janesville,Wisconsin
    but ive been raised in Florida
    lived here since i was like 5.
    i love hip-hop
    ever since ive listened to music
    hip-hop was really the first shit i really enjoyed listening to.
    ive graduated from high school in 2001 but ive struggled with my life since.
    ive fought drug tempations,ive experimented with alot of different things...and ive battled with depression since i was like 12.
    mainly i still am...i got into drinkin for a little while,but i didnt like the destructive things it brought out of me,so i rarely drink now...
    i smoke a lot of weed and i am a loner.
    some may feel im antisocial,but im probaly the most loyal,genuine person if you ever become close to me...
    being close to me is a difficult thing
    cuz the way ill feel for some girls i admire
    it never seems mutual...
    but that would be a big motivation factor
    i girl i completely admire and she feel the same way about me...

i feel im a little to generous and romantic
    im the type that will be a lookout for someone i care about
    and end up gettin myself in trouble....

i have two brothers and my 20 year old brother is probaly my best friend.
    i can talk to him,he'll listen
    that helps alot...

i dont really get into writing poetry until a couple years ago,
    but once i got into a routine
    it really feels so natural for me
    being who i am,
    for a long time in my life i never thought i had to much of a voice
    but goin on these sites i find it amazing how many people can actually open up to my ideas and thoughts
    it makes me feel as if i do have a purpose...

i recently dropped out of college cuz i found it very difficult
    the classes i was taking
    plus with my depression
    it became really hard to maintain my focus
    i decided that computer programming wasnt for me
    alot dont seem to understand my decison
    but i knew i wasnt goin to be successful with what i was doing

i want to be a writer...its where i feel at home,feel accepted
    i love poetry
    i have a natural thing for remembering all kinds of crazy statistics,like sports
    i was thinkin i should look into somethin like that but the financial aid i went to for school they werent willing to help me out with that

right now i work at a store stocking shelves...
    i dont want to get into that store manager,routine,lol
    but its an option i could pursue if nothin else comes my way

hmm...how i look
    5'6''-5'8'' 160 lbs,stocky build
    dark blond hair with blue eyes
    test
  14. Subconcious

Subconcious CiPrIoLa DyNaStY

My name is Thomas I am originally from Venice and was raised from 6 on in Pittsburgh. I am currently in med-school throughout the regular year. I am going to be a plastic surgeon. No kiddies yet. Waiting till they can call daddy, doctor to have them. I enjoy writing up in the realm because it is my home away from my home away from home...get that? When I am not posting in the Realm I am either 1) working on something with wheels for fun, or 2) working on getting into a relationship with someone who isn't about the two month and drop rule.
    test
  15. Shibaby

Shibaby betcha dollar i can do it

im a 19 year old black female. Im leaving for school in August at Virginia State University----was gonna be Hampton but gipped me on the scholarship tip. Im gonna be studying Child Psychology. Ummmmmmmmm no kids.......i live in Philly, originally from everywhere :-D.

Im a Taurus (May 19!!!) so that means im stubborn/patient/fiesty/generous/and passionate about er'vy thing i do. im talkative/playful most the time.

I graduated 03!

3 brothers..........no sisters.

Job: WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobbies: sleeping........sleeping..........talking...........sleeping.

place of birth: Darlington, SC

things i hate: cocky obnoxious ppl, liars----------------REALLY HATE LIARS.

things i love: men with BRAIDS/DREADS (basically long hair) man that's a fetish i take str8 to the heart.
    test
  16. Shibaby

Shibaby betcha dollar i can do it

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo where at? well im not a cashier I work in electronics.
    test
  17. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Name: Malik
    what I look like: 6'1, around 170lbs, border line from being wesley snipes black...braids a lil pass my shoulders....

Nickname: Boon or Soul

I'll be starting school once again this fall at the University of Memphis. Still havent really decided on a major. Maybe Journalism or Sociology

I have 2 sisters. I also have a 3 year old little girl by the name of Cionna.

I work at Federal Express. Good job, shady people.

Things I like: Basketball, reading, writing, making beats, sex, weed, and sleeping.

Things I hate: Bitches, People that talk too much, loud people, racist, cats, people who think they know everything, and Liars.

My personality: Will i'ma cancer, and people tend to say cancer's bitch alot and are very emotional...Well I guess that's true in a way when that comes to me. I'm the angriest black man since Malcolm X dammit. Other than that i'ma real cool person once you get to know me. I dont talk much...Dont have many friends. Most them mothafuckas are in jail anyway.

Future Plans: My grandfather owns two barber/beauty shops. He says when the time is right he will let me and my young sister take over. I also would like to start my own hiphop/poetry magzine...

I am also single. Coming out a 8 year relationship with some trick.

all i can think of right now.
    test
  18. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Aww...time for an edit...

I'm a 22-year-old 5 credits shy of a bachelor of the arts degree in anthroplogy

Still born n raised in NJ - still love writing, movies, dancing and getting back into heavy reading again - will always love listening to music

My temper is not as bad as it used to be - I don't let much upset me these days

Still a Swing - no longer president of my chapter because I have graduated...I'll miss the chapter - been my home for four years.

milk n cookies are the bomb
    test
  19. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

wow where do i start

im white, irish that is!!! have a little norweigan in me

i love my dad and mom to death, no matter what theyve done in the past

i have one older bro, 23 one older sister,24, and two baby brothers one 3 and one 5. My mother chose to start over hah, btw im going to be 22

im a leo, some say i look like chandler off of friends when i talk and tell jokes, actually is kind of scary if you ask me!!!

im 6 foot 1 about 190 pounds, big feet as well!!!!

some interests are mos def basketball, def writing, mechanics, listening to music and food!!!

food is a must, eat alot, 5-6 times a day, ohh yeah, im not a fat-ass though, just high metabolism!!

love me a beer or two, to set me in the mood, and i love, i mean i love mary jane, although im in the army, i find ways around the system.

Ive been in the army for 3 going on 4 years now, some college under my belt and im a mechanic in the army.

nuff said ill probably end up editing this shit once or twice!! lol
    test
  20. quotive

quotive 3

Weeeeeeeee!!!

Name: Dwayne
    Hobbies: Writing, rapping, talking with close friends... close, close friends.
    Description: Well, I'm like.. 6 feet something, pretty big... I have long brown hair with blonde highlights (DON'T FRONT!) I have two piercings in my left ear, and a piercing on my left eyebrow.
    Personality: I'm 15.. so of course I'm immature... but some people think I'm like... 20 something, because mentally.. I'm hella mature. I slack off things a lot, but I'm capable of being very succesful... when I wish lol.
    Writing: Well I started writing when I was 12, it was about the fake ass "Gangsta" shyt, wanna be rapper, then I started getting into real hip hop, and I just found it to be a misunderstood, beautiful thing. I guess I'm a "conscious" rapper.. like Kweli or whatever, my favorite rapper is Nas... I got into poetry like... a few months ago, I know a lot of the elements, but I twist them together with more rap oriented elements... so its like.. Rapoetry lol...
    I have to sisters.. both younger.. my birthday is September 1st.. I was born in Whack(Nap)Town, Indiana... sucks ass here... I'm a sophomore now, lala.. yeah.. I have no g/f anymore, cuz she sucks ass and likes to fight with me :( lol.. and yeah, thats.. pretty much it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.