TekNeeks Request... Read All About It.... RSTL TRIBUNE

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solution!

solution! shockgod

comments on mag...

Tek - props to tek for startin at the bottom..

Mac - i do have respect for you, whether or not you can beat me is another mater, if u could, i have no problem, your alot older than me..

Konvikt - You know you mah boy n shit, but i will tlel the truth, you aint bringin the kind of heat i was when i was in your position. jus mah opinion, i aint sayin you cant do it, im jus syain you cant yet.

honeyBoo - it aint beef, i jus said i know i can beat and will beat you if we face.

nice mag.
    test
  2. KonviKt

KonviKt Jonny Punchline

I haven't come my best yet either. And YOU told ME that I could be champ...I never said it ONCE. You my boy n shit too, but don't worry about who's ready and who's not ready. Worry about yaself...

test
  3. DahLohner

DahLohner Straight Up Un-Holy

LOL at Macflow getting that mad at a few whiners

Newayz..nice mag..interesting proposal by TEK, he knows how to keep things interesting, seems a bit "wrestl"ish to me,but he knows what he's doing

Nice to see me being mentioned in the mag.Jus wish I held that title a bit longer.

IMOUT
    test
  4. JOWELZ

JOWELZ Bah Fangooly Da Bear

Couldn't agree more about Vern being one of the elite.

Only thing is...

I've considered Vern and Claushouse amongst the best in the league for as long as I've known them. I didn't need an article to recognize Vern, and y'all shouldn't either.

Kid is skilled as a motherfucker.
    test
  5. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

good looking jowelz, on the real, you and peril are my favorite rstl heads, and much props to you, you been doing your thing since the beginning, and im looking forward to another match from me and you if it goes down, one

-Vern
    test
  6. Negativity

Negativity shush

i said u could be champ....i never said when..

and u jus said u was ready for it earlier in the thread?

and i dont need to worry about myself..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.