Teddy Hart

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by MCSwagger, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCSwagger

MCSwagger New Member

Easily the best in the ring on the indy circuit. Is he still wrestling? or did he hang up the boots....any body know?
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

ima davey richards guy i dont agree with this
    test
  3. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

davey is probably the best on the indy curcuit, but teddy is a great talent, last i heard teddy was wrestling in mexico with jack evans... i don't know his schedule atm.
    test
  4. MCSwagger

MCSwagger New Member

good call...davey is the best in the indies...i retract my statement. would still love to see teddy in one of the big leagues tho...
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

the big indie guys usually get buried tbh... think bryan danielson
    test
  6. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

yeah, former us champion and current money in the bank holder bryan danielson totally got buried.
    test
  7. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

and cm punk was pretty big on the indies. what ever happened to him?
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

cm punk can actualy speak though.. bryan danielson is getting burried regardless of being MITB, he hasn't been in any big match, and Needs to be in a couple big matches before main eventing wrestlemania, if they plan on having him wait till then, he is being under used as of late, they should let him cash it in an build him up as champ all the way till mania... that would be the shit, (cmon mark henry gets a video promo every week!), I think it would really build him up if they can give him that long of a run.

CM Punk would of been a star regardless.
    test
  9. acekilla

acekilla Pulse Venom Entertainment

i cosign this
    test
  10. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Teddy Hart is major talent, but the matches I've seen him in have been full of spots...every move seemed like a finisher. I want to check out more of his matches though.
    test
  11. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

dude are you smoking crack? daniel bryan would of buried himself simply by staying in the indies.

dude just won the money in the bank match on the biggest ppv of the year, now holds the briefcase (which is like the biggest push you can possibly have). lmao, what you just said is absurd, you never fail to amaze me with stupidity. also add on top of that the fact that bryan had probably the longest US title reign in the past like decade, and him and ziggler put on one of the greatest matches ive ever seen at the ppv "bragging rights" last year. and when wwe ranked their top 25 matches of 2010 they actually listed that as tied for #1 with TAKER V MICHAELS! (whhich is an example of how the wwe actually appreciated and recognized the greatness). now hes talking about cashing in his money in the bank briefcase at wrestlemania 28 where hes gonna be the first guy in history to do it fair and square. which means for the 2 months leading up to mania hes gonna do nothing but win and get mad air time.

but yeah hes buried shoulda stayed in ring of honor in the spotlight!
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Your starting to sound like micheal cole, regardless of being indie he was an international superstar, he wasn't some average indy guy that only wrestles 3 days a week, he was already working at a wwe level, being indie doesn't mean you get no recognition, if thats the case him or cm punk would of never been discovered.

MITB is not the biggest pay per view of the year, I don't know where you got that idea, if this was a wrestlemania MITB it would be different.

how is that a push, when your going to lose to fucking sin cara who has purple lighting and a trampoline? they fucked him over by having him use the name daniel bryan.

how many times has he defended that title? the only reason he has a long run is because wwe forgets about it, and has very few title defences.

ziggler has been burried as of late to, he has had the US title for a long time with out even defending it, they don't care about him enough to recognize that he's the US Champ, hes just the US champ till they give it back to kofi kingston, or alex ralley gets it,

wwe also ranked hornswaggle in the top 10, and micheal cole has a slammy award... whats your point?

He is not going to be in a title match at mania, he will probably cash it in before mania, and be the first person to fail, putting him up against nothing but scrubs isn't giving him much air time, he should be well in the main event scene before head lining wrestlemania, if you remember correctly the miz said he was going to cash in at wrestlemania, as well as everyone else who won it.

there only feeding micheal cole shit by having him be the first person to fail cashing in the breifcase
    test
  13. thaRooster

really? really? dude who do you think is a more recognizable name, davey richards or santino marella (the best indy wrestler in the world, or the shittiest wwe guy?) being indy DOES mean you get no recognition. you may get some attention from hardcore fans like ourselves, and you might garner interest from the wwe (cuz duh they gotta be scouting talent) but to say some dude in roh or any indy fed below that is as popular as a wwe guy is about the dumbest thing i ever heard.

We all know wrestlemania and the royal rumble are the 2 biggest ppvs, but mitb is nipping at their heels. And even if it never really catches on, this years mitb, in chicago, john cena v cm punk, was one of the most epic nights in wrestling history. it got alot of interest from fair weather fans, old fans, and even the media....it also was a huge turning point in wwe history, it made punk a star, it put hhh in charge, and hopefully was the turning point where they get rid of the pg rating

you really think using the name daniel bryan is a huge deal? how does that negatively affect his wwe run in any way shape or form? and wtf are you smoking crack or something? how is winning the money in the bank a big deal? if things go to plan then hes gonna be in one of the main events at wrestlemania(the biggest show of the year) cuz he one the mitb (the 3rd biggest show of the year), the feud should pick up heavy around the royal rumble as it always does (the 2nd biggest ppv of the year) lmao. you are so dumb, yeah he should of stayed in roh (they might get a tv deal guys! i mean wwe is really screwing dude over)

He had plenty of defenses in his almost 6 MONTHS as champ. shit nowadays anything over 2 months as a champion is impressive. and if you wanna say ziggler is underutilized thats fine, but to say hes being buried, or as you said burried is once again fucking stupid. and youre talking about him losing the title like you know whats gonna happen. you did it before when you brought up some stupid ass point about sin cara that made no sense.....the day dolph loses the us strap it will be because they have world title plans for him, i guarantee that.

my point is that the wwe put out a very good list of the top 25 matches of the year and thought so highly of ziggler and bryans match that they matched it tied with taker v michaels at wrestlemania. thats pretty fucking impressive

in my opinion he will cash at mania. he will be the first person to ever do it fair and square. they willl build up his boyhood dream story, being to small, not the right look etc. michael cole will talk crap about him which will actually help his character and the storyline out. and hopefully someone with great in ring skills is holding the strap so they can put on a classic. you can make all your guesses and predictions that mean absoultely nothing and i give a fuckless about, ill just go with what theyre actually saying is gonna happen on tv
    test
  14. thaRooster

test
  15. Diasick

Diasick this guy

how is underutilized not being burried? hint, the divas/tag team division, they don't give a rats ass about daniel bryan, he's probably going to be the first person that fails cashing it in, I can count on one hand how many title defenses he had in his reign, which is pretty sad for a "six month reign" (he didn't have that for 6mo btw), the mid card titles that these guys have get defended a couple pay per views a year, which is fucking pathetic, having the MITB for a whole year without defending it is there idea of a mid-card title.

There not going to give daniel bryan the title at wmania, unless everyone is fucking injured, IDK they need to give him more shine besides a blue breifcase if they expect his match to be a draw, I don't see him winning or even cashing in at mania, every MITB winner said they was cashing in at wmania.

The only way I see daniel bryan getting the title is if CM Punk some how gets the title again by then, then they can have CM Punk and Daniel Bryan as champ, would make a good unification match with cm punk vs daniel bryan, this undisputed title match they having now is kind of pointless.
    test
  16. thaRooster

You keep making your worthless predictions like its definitely gonna happen. You dont know shit. And even if he does lose in his cashing in its sstill an honor and big deal just to get a title shot and winning the brifcase in itself is a huge deal. And i still disagree with you i think he will fight for the title at mania. And since im smart and youre borderline retarted and most of all cuz he straight up said on tv that hes cashing it in on mania then thatt means way more then what you "think" is gonna happen. Put it this wayy in a huge deep roster they felt that bryan was the best guy to win mitb. So obviously hes not being buried like your dumbass says.

And being under utilized and being buried are not even close to the same thing and i shouldnt have to explain the differences to an adult. Jack swagger is currently being buried. Hes losing every week and has no real.niche or impact on the show. Everytime he comes out his stock has gone down and he looks shittier and his character is being hurt. Ziggler and bryan both are not even close to being in that boat. Ziggler is a champ and bryan just won the mitb (everyone whos won that has won the world title and had huge pushes. You seriously make no sense and sre dumb as shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.