Ted Bundy (Beat by Wez Nilez)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by mocha_licious, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

test
  2. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

vocals sound better.good mix,i like the bundy news clips.the hook is decent,and you stuck to topic pretty well,you should do topic verses more often.nice post.
    test
  3. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

uppinnnnnnnnn
    test
  4. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

upppppppinnnnnnnnnn
    test
  5. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

hi

the hook is nice, i like it. punch-in was dope. The vocals sound odd sorta. But in a cool way. Flow is nice. Beat is sick as shit. Your flowin nice on the 2nd verse. 3rd verse is nice too, but it seems like you're sayin the same shit. Dope news clips. Not your best, but a good track

word
    test
  6. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

uppinnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  7. BTruth

BTruth Guest

feelin the intro lol @ the news cast clip

Your rhyme schemes are pretty damn in depth and complex. I really feel your voice too and demeanor. Hardcore shit. I tihnk you need to learn charisma and mic presence though. I kinda fade out when im listening and just hear you and the beat without listening to what you say...ya know what i mean? That comes with practice though so its all good.

I don't feel the EQing (I think you EQ'd) job on the verse there. I think it was a verse anyway. Yeah it was, and you did it on them all. Sounds alot like what tech n9ne does with his shit sometimes. This is aight though.

Overall I'd give this a 2.5/5 which is NOT bad so dont take that bad. Wasn't feelin the beat but I definitly feel you got talent, and your •••••••••• is definitly on point.
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

this was straight. not really my type of rap. flow is nice, though. lyrics was on point, stuck to the topic. beat was alright. chorus was kind of funny, lol, but creepy at the same time. i dunno how to take this. wasn't whack in any way, but just not my flavor.

keep doing your thing. this kind of reminds me of "damien" by dmx, dunno why, lol.
    test
  9. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

hey..im returnin feedback from ur reply to my dzk diss...

beat is sick...ur quality is nice....

that rhyme scheme is nice how u kept it....

it just sounds like ur verse went unfinished...but it's not bad

i think i'm downloading this

nice drop

thanks for peepin my shit

-ko
    test
  10. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup sup sup

yay umm yea... listens..

i like the intro.. shyt is dope..

u made this beat ? shyt is sick...

you got a dope flow... i think your delivery can be a lil better.. i like how u go in to different vocal styles with the vocals into a phone sound.. i like that.. the lyrics is pretty dope... great concept.. not bad man.. i like this track...

good work..
    test
  11. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

shit was rockin man.....u soundin nicer with it than the last time i heard ya stuff...
    test
  12. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

I wrote a long ass review and my shit fucked up :-/

But yo... this shit is nice... The flow is nuts...

Woulda been longer but it pisses me off my net did that to me so I'll let you know more on AIM

But I'm feelin this... n complaints... I downloaded it so I can follow the concept more and the lyrics but on first listen this is pretty hot

chep
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.