Teams/Division Match Ups for Collaboration Tournament

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by MANchyld, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

I’m not ranking everyone in this because you all have a great amount of skill and talent and it would be unfair to place any of you above the other. However there is only two divisions because there’s only 15 teams. We need one more person to sign up to balance the divisions.

Collaboration Teams:

Eastern Division

Allnakey & DaJackle
    FaceOff & Yo Momma
    ManMadeofAshes & TooShort21
    UFO & MisterEThoughts
    RealMS & Kaybi
    Poeticks & Thaumaturge
    MarQuise* & Brit Boi Gee
    Ipoet & Dark Nebula (I'm in it... just even things out)

Western Division:

Eloquent Poet & DicNyaEye
    BrokenSoul8604 & Quotive
    Forw0rd & Tripl3
    ? & Killafornian (needs partner)
    SAMARA & Unspoken1
    Xero Satsujin & Poetic Society

*Everyone, please take the time to discuss you collaborations with your partner. I’ve PMed everyone that has that option available and let you all know who you partner will be. People without the Private Message option open in their member options, should turn it on so you can be contacted because I’m not e-mailing you. Any switching of team mates needs to be discussed with them and their partner then just let me know before this starts on Wed., November 3.

Submit Your Topics Here:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=803687

*THE WINNERS WILL GET 5 POINTS A PIECE FROM ME, YEAH THAT’S IT. JUST 5 POINTS. LOL

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN

*allnakey, Mind Soul, I Poet, KPucha (if somehow she had come back us, I miss her) can one of you Sticky This

Additional Information:

This will be a bi-weekly tournament to give everyone time to meet with their new partner incase they do not know who they are yet. This should also help everyone show up by the due dates. so it starts on Wed, Nov. 3 and poems will be due Nov. 17. that sould be more than enough time for everyone.

Every poet must vote in at least 3 other match and this time I must insist that you post your link in match thread. so every team should have 6 votes each and will loose a vote each 1 vote that they are lacking.
    test
  2. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

so what are the match ups Lyrical?

who's against who in the first round?
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

lol@him saying kpuncha

It's kpucha and I miss her too. Would be nice to see a post from her.
    test
  4. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

lmao, my bad I used to make that mistake when she was hear too I think. thanks man. why haven't you signed up for this Mind?
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

word....looks tight
    alot of good poets in it
    test
  6. Sole Sovereign

Sole Sovereign Hungry But Never Starving

Kim was a dope mod, she used to love my poetry, there was another female mod too, but I can't remember her screen name, she had a spoken word piece called "Jazz in a Jacuzzi".
    test
  7. quotive

quotive 3

Lookin' mad ill.

me and Broken holdin' it down!!! Watch out!! lol
    test
  8. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

O yea and also to the winners of this I will personal dedicate a thread to them in the poetry realm for all to see... this post will outline some of you most memberal piece post in the realm and will also include a writes interview... It will be sort of like a spot light... I will do this to both the winners of the tourny... each will get his/her own seperate post just dedicated to them... OK

O yea and second place will recieve 5 points from me... each of you will recieve 5 points

So have fun with this
    test
  9. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^man thats alot of talent

this should be interesting....bout time ya'll setting this off

what about no shows and how do we advance?...What if one of us loose does the other partner go on and join with a new partner?...how long does each verse need to be....is it east vs. west?....I need to know all the rules...break it down for us
    test
  10. unspoken1

unspoken1 Revolutionary Wordsmen

so whos samara
    test
  11. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

is that other spot still open?
    test
  12. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

yeah, I can add you Xero. Poetic Society wants in too. you'll be his parter.

I also need someone else to be IPoets partner cuz 6ft is going away into the army until 2007. goodluck man and that's some courageous shit. your poem will be included in my first mag for the tourney man. no doubt. oh yeah, Mag and matches will be up on Wed

*looks around for his old couple counterpart Mind-$oul*
    test
  13. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

you have to advance as a team. either your team wins or your team looses. the collab itself includes to poems, but it is only one piece so it's voted on as one collective piece.

the max line limit will 60 lines, so that could be 30 a piece or however teamates decide to divide it.

it's a tournament so there's the eastern and western divisions. consider it like the playoffs of the nba. only one team will advance from each division to meet in the championship.

unspoken, PM your partner or e-mail her my going to the sign up thread where she signed in and clicking her name. holla at her and find out wassup.

dic, matchups will be made on Monday and the mag should be done by tuesday and matches will go up wed so yall are keeping me busy, but it's my pleasure to do it.

I'm happy to see this place evolve into what it has. I'm proud of all of yall because I've seen most of you grow as poets right in this realm. Have some fun yall and just let it flow out of you.

Godbless and Goodluck
    test
  14. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Eastern Division, thats what I'm talkin bout.

Another poet, sign up! Can't leave my boy hangin like that now!
    test
  15. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

wtf is a killerfornian, i said i might be with misskey.

Have to talk to her tho.

If not.. im out.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Cool dope fresh. Ima do my verse now.

<< yo momma

::: No Im not, that says submit topics.
    test
  17. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

fuck yeaaaa i have the best partner UFO ohh yea we going to win fuck that hahahaha.... UFO is the man.....
    test
  18. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

lmao...cocky sons a bytches....lol....g'luck....i'm sure me and quotive could give yall a run for ya money

God Bless
    test
  19. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

hahaha you can but not as well as we could give all you a run for your money... and yo it's not cockiness it's confidence well ok cockiness works as well haha.... yo good luck though this going to be some fun stuff....
    test
  20. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

and who da fuck you is kid? the least you could do is ask my name as a person.

you don't know how i work so don't underestimate my skills.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.