Tasteless VS Functional

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Polar, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^ a 4 banger pushing 500hp? Why? Tracks are limited and We dont have an autobauhn...

"why bother with all the performance mods when u can only use so much of ur horse power"

Give me a Z-28 or a Trans Am and I'm straight...500hp is crazy for a daily driver...
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Why cause that is impressive. That takes alot of knowledge and mechanical ability to get a 4 banger pushing numbers like that and is reliable. I mean I am saying IMO i value something like that more so than a show car. Anyway a show car cost much more than a car going performance.

No track is limited. You have drag courses, auto-x, closed course circuits and rally racing that have cars with 400+ hp running at the tracks.

Also, if performance isn't big at the moment then why the crazy influx of high hp cars. We have entered a new hp war and cars just keep getting more and more power. Shit you can buy what about 5 cars that have from 450-500 hp from the factory for under 100g's. That is fucking wild...

Anyway the bottom line is make the car for yourself and nobody else. Either take other opinions or don't it really doesnt matter.
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

[​IMG]

Point is, you can take the SAME EXACT FUCKING CAR and make it look classy (i use that term VERY loosely) and respectable, without throwing chrome and shit all over it... my friend always gets questions on what kit he has on his civic, he doesn't have a kit, he just lowered it and put a nice set of 16s on it, gives it a really nice stance

and LMAooo @ you sayin that the 2nd set of cars costs more the a civic too, seeing as 2 ARE civics, and one is a focus
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^^lol@you for not reading what i said about the RX7 and the 350z..I never made comments on the 2nd set of cars...I commented on the fact that its pathetic to compare Kitted out civics/eclipse's to RX7's and 350z's and expect people to NOT pick a RX7/350z over a kitted out car...To each his own..I'd rather have a Trans Am thats looks nice then a car pushing 500+hp..
    test
  5. Tigre

But the funny thing is that, most ppl that buy trans-ams for the power aka LS1 engine sure as fuck not for show.
    test
  6. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Yall should invest in suspension and tire uprgrades... Fuck speed.... the way fuel prices are rising yall should be learnin how to convert your shit to the 350V electric systems... lmao
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

Basically what i was saying was that i'm cool wit the LS1 ENGINe and its 300-325hp(or whatever its pushing)..It has a nice engine and it looks ill..I'd be satisfied with a trans-am cause it has a nice motor and it looks ill..fuck 500+hp, its useless as an every day driver...

test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Racing is for teenagers....i finally figured that out.

I just laugh at kids with their lil "supe'd" up rides that try to run with me now....whether they look good or not.
    You pull up to me trying to race/rev your engine...and you have either: 4 cylinders or 4 doors....i'm laughing.

Civics are family cars to me. Or....cars merely for daily driving with a budget. I wish this fad would end.
    test
  9. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

myke...i agree with you on only ONE thing in this thread, and thats the look of the Trans-Am...

these guys dislike the look of the trans-am though. But like things such as modified "GTi"s, civics, etc....things that look like they'd be seen in any 'BINGO NIGHT' parking lot.
    test
  10. Tigre

you forgot sentra's and cougars as well
    test
  11. Tigre

AMG, M5, SRT-10, c6 z06... most modified supra's, BPU cobra's...

The thing is, which i am not sure who said this in the first place, but none of these cars are meant for everyday driving. They are either garage cars, weekend cars, or drag cars, yet they are some that drive them every day.

Don't say the shit is useless, especially when you don't have one. IT is like saying why put new wheels, a kit and shit on your car. It doesnt increase value and it is fucking useless to spend more money on a car that isn't going to help you get even a fraction back compared to what money you put in it.
    test
  12. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Right the cougars have too much shape....

The sentra, you're a hypocrite...simply because i had one. You were reccomending them in posts untill i showed mine.... : ) yep...SE-R....still shitty.
    test
  14. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

blah vblah blah
    test
  15. Tigre

LMAO... never recommended that car. I said they were ok cars, but never recommended it. Although, talking bad about a car that you owned does sound like me being an asshole..so you could be right :D. Shit I only like a few Nissans as it is, and half of them were in Japan.

ANd still if you add civics and other cars of the same class to the group, you better come clean and say Sentra's and Cougars are just as bad.

But then again I did recommend a Trans-Am... oh no, I am slipping.....
    test
  16. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Doc you didnt have a SE-R you lying fuck. You had a automatic SE 2.0
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.