Tasteless VS Functional

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Polar, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

its 2004.....
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I thought you have a 1994 legend?? YOur a JOKE! I have a 97 probe too...wit real low miles...47,034 to be exact...Stay hateing..I'm going to the mall...
    test
  3. Full-Clipz

yeah and my 94 looks better than your 96 ......whats your point?
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Did you, or did you not see where I had also posted an RSX, AND stated that its not about the cash you spend, its how you spend it. Its about the QUALITY of your modifications. It has nothing to do with the fact the 350 cost 35+, and a Civic is lucky to break 20 with dealer options.

Heres some nice little Cars in your price range so you might understand what I'm saying.

This one has 16's on it. Are they too small for your pimptastic taste?
    [​IMG]

Less is more.
    [​IMG]

16's again. Yeah I'd say they fill the wheel well's quite nicely.
    [​IMG]
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

^^YOur dumb..you still posted cars that cost a lot more than a civic...Of course everybody on this board is gonna say the 350z looks better than a supped up civic..Its obvious that the people on this board are critical of everything...YOu postin pics of stock 350z's and RSX'
    s and comparing them to HOndaz is like me postin pics of Vipers and comparing them to 350z's...Your an idiot..and yes 16's are basically still stock...

test
  6. Polar

First off whoever said 16's were/weren't "stock" or whatever? What are you talking about? The point being made with those new pics is that 16's fill up a Civic's wheel wells almost perfectly, thus defeating the need for 17's or bigger.

Second, last I checked an RSX was a Honda.

Third, how many times do I have to beat it into your thick immature skull that the cost of the vehicles is not whats being discussed. Its the style, and tastefullness of their mods.

Fourth, theres no "Z" in Honda's kiddo.
    test
  7. sheepKe

sheepKe New Member

one question for polar
    if this car would have less than 90hp, does 0-100 km/h in 19 seconds, hasn't got the sport seats, but still looks like a machine that wants to race, what would you think about the car and the guy into it?
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

Last i checked, a RSX is a lot better than your average civic dumb ass...lol@ you gettin shitted and reverting to talkin about grammatical erros like this is a damn english course...You still havent explained why u posted pics of kitted out Civics and tried to compare their "Tastefullness" to a damn 350z or RX7...Stop trying to flip shit cause you're gettin pissed and shitted on..
    test
  9. sheepKe

sheepKe New Member

sjeezes man, spread your madness in real life, not in here
    test
  10. Polar

sheepKe: I would say, at least it looks tastefull, and not all gaudy. I'm not a fan of racing seats regardless. To me normally they are a bit on the rice side, unless you're actually using them to race, and in that case you'd need only one for the drivers side. In those 2 Civic hatches I posted the seats are actually OE seats from a JDM Civic/Integra Type-R. So beaing that they were originally factory installed, I wouldnt complain. The point of those pics is to say that regardless of whats under the hood, at least they look good cause thats what the argument was about in the first place. Have a tastefull sense of style. I mean would you rather look like those Civic's with no engine mods, or the ones you see on the street everyday with the NON-FUNCTIONAL aluminum wings, heavy body kits, stickers GALORE, and cheap bolt on mods that actually do nothing but HURT performance?

Myke Sean: Maybe if you'd learn to speak freaking english and we might be able to have a civil conversation.
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

^^YOu're still duckin the facts..you're a dumb-ass...go get you're GED...
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

Keep tellin yourself that...
    test
  13. Full-Clipz

^ lol dead this already
    test
  14. Polar

What facts? What point are you trying to make man. Jeezus christ.
    test
  15. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

LMFAO, by far the funniest thing.

Maybe you should get YOUR GED

You're = you are
    your = the correct use of the word in this situation.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

^^lolz...I already have my HIgh School Diploma...I'll have my Degree in Engineering this December....lol@ the grammatical erros on my part...I could have swore this was an online message board...Next thing you know kids will start getting upset if someone fails to put a period after a sentence...Get a life fellas, you all are too technical with the shit..Polar spelled Jesus wrong...Step away from the pc's fellas..

test
  17. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

Dumb shit.. there is a time to use correct grammar and a time when it doesn't matter. But when you say you should get your GED and type you're instead, then irony sets in. Do you get it, maybe...no, well then maybe you need to get off the net. It seems like your intelligence might slowly be dwindling. Also, it is pretty obvious he ment to spell Jesus that way.
    test
  18. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

i see a lot of hate... the most logical argument ive seen in this thread is why bother with all the performance mods when u can only use so much of ur horse power

and if ppl wanna make their cars look nice i dont see why its a problem if theyre all not concerned with speed since after a while it is senseless to make ur car go so fast when u have limits
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

^^Good looks dawg...I've been trying to tell these retards this for the past week...Fuckin Speed Demons..
    test
  20. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Polar said plenty of truth to this already.

The fact of the matter is, fucking kids don't know shit about what they are doing. The majority follow what they see on TV or fucking video games. As for body mods, that is a whole nother story. If YOU post YOUR fucking car on here, guess what.... you are going to get opinions. Don't get fucking mad, and cry like a little bitch if we nit pick it and shit. Althought I let some ppl slide with the shit they have on their car, it is better than someone telling me stop hating on my ride cause you don't like it. Fuck thats right I dont like it. AND I will give suggestions, if you don't want them, then don't take them, and be willing to take the fact ppl don't like your car. They are opinions, because the look of the car is judgemental, opinionated, something that will never become fucking fact. That is what kids have to understand, some find some females hot and some dont. Just like cars, looks is never based upon fact, under the hood and performance is. That is why I base alot of decisions on power. I dont care if u have it or not. That is what I like, that is what take more fucking skill than picking out a body kit, or picking the right tail lights or wheels, although wheels can play a part in performance. So that is why TRUE car enthusiats give alot of credit to civics that run low 12s, or 4 bangers that run big horses, or to any car that has alot of mechanical work done to it. It is more amazing to see a Turbo setup on a high compression car than it is to see a car with a set of wheels and bodykit. Different strokes for different folks. Just don't come in here saying you are all about cars and just only care about a car with body mods instead of a 4 banger pushing 500hp.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.