taker is back.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

so he will probalby be on monday since that's his home town, I am honestly still looking forward to lesnar and taker instead of lesnar and hhh.

he returned at a live event and was bald as fuck.

or taker vs punk.

http://www.tout.com/m/6j4q43
    test
  2. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Makes sense, keep that prestigious 'Mania record or pass the torch. Hope 'Taker doesn't look too old, grew up watching him in 92.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm hoping for Punk vs. Taker. If they don't do it, I really wonder where else they could put Punk except for the main event which would be a triple threat. It wouldn't upset me any, but I'm more of a classic one on one at Mania kind of guy - only problem is Cena vs. Rock is a rematch I hardly care for.
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

id rather see daniel bryan vs the rock
    test
  5. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Rock vs Bryan would be dope but Rock has deroded badly. Bryan would style on him.

Punk vs Undertaker would be tight, hope 'Taker has about 10/15 minutes left in his tank to make it compelling. They should keep that undefeated record for 'Taker, he deserves it.
    test
  6. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

[​IMG]

dude's looking mad pudgy. really kind of ruins the taker mystique.
    test
  7. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

looks like king kong bundy after lap band surgery.
    test
  8. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

He looks terrible he never shoulda fucked with the mohawk that made him look old as fuck but hopefully by time Mania come he'll look to be in better shape
    test
  9. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Ya but thankfully his physique has never been his shtick. The lights dim, his theme hits, and chaos ensues. Wrestling wise, if he can big boot, chokeslam, and tombstone then its all goodie.

Crazy pic btw, not digging the baldy, or the inactivity gut. Tight to see the character in play tho, The Undertaker has always been one of my favs.
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he looks like he needs a month of DDP yoga before the big event.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I want to see punk end the streak
    test
  12. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

I know this is blasphemous but I don't want Taker to have a WM match this year. He's completely out of shape and apparently there's a good chance he won't be recovered from his multiple surgeries and will have to half-ass his way through the match.

There's not really an ideal match-up for him this year anyway so he should just rest and finish up his career at WM 30.
    test
  13. Diasick

Diasick this guy

How about this scenario, if they have punk end the streak there will be a good reason, since it's been known that taker is out of shape, he spends the next year getting back into shape, and returning to the old undertaker, and just returning in his final match and it's not about the streak, it's about respect.

I know wwe likes to do what ever to put punk over as a bad guy because people still like to cheer him, punk spends the entire year bragging about since how he ended the streak he doesn't need a championship.

I think this will be pointless unless it turns into a rematch between cm punk and taker at wmania 30, all in all I think his final wmania match needs to be for the title.
    test
  14. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Hmm.. interesting. Taker's legacy is set, so a loss to Punk would benefit Punk & the company.

Company could go a year without him, Rock is the obvious hot commodity now. The "outta shape/getting back in shape" reminds me of Rocky 3 lol so it seems corny to me, but I'm down if it extends his career another year. And he gets back in good shape for his age.
    test
  15. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Btw I like the "I took Taker's undefeated streak" angle, would be a dope accomplishment.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^would be perfect for CM Punk.
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

yeagh there is so many ways he can win dirty that won't effect takers legacy, well it won't effect it no way.but still lol, I mean even if punk wins by dq or count out, he can still go around saying he ended takers streak, that don't seem fit for punk tho.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Punk would need to win for it by pin or submission for it to really mean anything
    test
  19. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

I always thought Kane should end it in what would be both their last matches. Like idk after 2 or 3 tombstones then the after the post match commentary recap but while they're still in the ring, the lights go off and when they come back on Kane and Taker are both gone but the Urn and Kane's original mask are in the ring. Then Paul Bearer comes down picks them up and leaves and the three of them aren't seen again (until their respective HOF inductions)
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

if you have kane end the streak you midaswell have khali end the streak.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.