Take the best hits from your herbs. Stretch your lungs. Do Magicians have the secret?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PlainWhiteDude, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlainWhiteDude

PlainWhiteDude Registered Paleface

I was watching some special about a magician one day. I forget who it was exactly. He was talking about how all of them do breathing exercises before any trick that requires holding breath for a while. This is how the best of them stay underwater for minutes at a time. I found anyone who takes a few minutes to do it before smoking can take monster hits, taking in much more smoke than you regularly would, thus getting higher.

Inhale the fresh air as deeply as you possibly can, hold it for a short second, and exhale slowly. Take these very deep breaths for a whole minute. After 1min is up, take a very deep breath and hold for as long as you can.. but be sure to keep time of yourself so you know how long you're holding your breath.

After you cant hold it anymore, let it out, catch your breath, and repeat the same deep breathing for yet another minute. Feel your lungs expanding and contracting. After this minute is up, hold your breath for a 2nd time. Now it shouldn't be too hard to hold your breath longer than the first time because your lungs have stretched out from the breathing exercise. The goal is to repeat this as many times as you feel like, and hold your breath for a little bit longer each time.

I've only repeated it about two or three times and was definitely able to hold my breath longer each time. I got bigger hits for sure. One day I'm going to keep going until I cant do better, but for now I'm too eager to get down to smokin.

Of course a magician holding his breath underwater for minutes at a time works extensively on breathing exercises daily, so nobody is going to try this once, inhale a whole blunt, and hold the smoke in for minutes... but doing it just a few times right before smoking definitely makes a big difference in the hits you're taking. You'll be taking bigger hits.

I wonder if Houdini smoked herb? If anyone else tries it out, let me know how it went.
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

you should do it whenever you can

even if you're not about to smoke
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

David Blane has the world record of breath-holding at 17mins (or close). He's gotta be doing that kind of stuff constantly. I can only go for about 3mins at best. It would be nice to practice more like u said

He's known to have done alot of techniques that divers use like lung packing.. where you hold as much air as possible in your lungs, and you take in even MORE air with very short breaths, thus expanding the lungs.

The funny thing is I just learned about it but I've been doing the same thing when smoking for years. Take a huge hit, hold my breath, take in a little bit of oxygen so I can hold my breath a little longer lol

Tough marine divers would be fasting for a few days keeping their stomachs empty to their lungs could expand even more. Thats pretty extreme.
    test
  4. justdoingmyting

justdoingmyting New Member

keeping in smoke for too long isn't necessary, smoke in smoke out, you'll still get high.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.