take notes:

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers New Member

eyerate sucks at this :funny:
    test
  2. Krown

Krown New Member

D Lor gettin bodied in this thread...hes always been a googling, race baiting, coffee shop "revolutionary". I actually like him as a battler, but hes terrible at this.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

The majority of acedemia agrees with me, and society has cosigned my thoughts. So you know, i'll trust them more than some guy on rapmusic.com. All I was doing was giving the other side of the coin. You guys sound way too invested in the issue.

We are actually discussing this exact thing in two of my classes this semester. I can post video of a harvard phd cosigning me. But I think both camps are too entrenched to be able to even want to comprehend the other.

Also, if you can do a little more than say "d-lor is wrong" and post an actual argument, Id be much more inclined to counter whatever point it is you're trying to make.

But alas, all RM posts end on a "I don't like you as a person so you're wrong" note, and nobody learns anything.

So is it safe to say that you don't believe racial prejudice exists in the united states today?
    test
  4. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

god damn this shit is still going?

i dont think both of you really understand how insignificant both of your arguments are; no matter what neither of you say, nothing, nowhere and nobody will change.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.