take notes:

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

I understand that and I agree its racist that if one race control all the resources dividing a portion of that up between the other races is racist. So instead of every race sharing some wins and loss only the races that are not white will carry the losses or at least the majority of it. these people should go back where ever it is their from where their the majority and thus would not be superseded by the other race and can benefit off the same principles.

I agree man. I will argue no more.
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I mention the USDA settlement and Im a dumbass...Dlor mentions it and its a fact hahaha

Eitherway the point has been and always has been that 'history plays a part in how society is and how peoples psychology is today'....

We can argue if AA is right or helpful and those are legitimate....I think foodstamps and such programs keep people in poverty and dont help them etc etc spend that money on education and training etc etc

Also the argument has never been that its tuff for ANYONE to pull themselves out of poverty just that with historical perspective its been HARDER for minorities and therefore 'evening of the playing field' needs to be implemented.....the hows and whatnot can be debated legitimately......

Aiight Im out again before my family is insulted and I get overly mad about it

PEACE
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

its not a "go home minorities" argument... its a "why do you get preferential treatment because you're a minority" argument.

do you at the very least agree that its worse to be poor and white than poor and minority as far as the playing field goes? do you understand that AA is attempting to correct problems caused by racial injustice by creating RACIAL INJUSTICE?
    test
  4. Eyerate

d-lor... i get it, you're mad and sidetracking now. you didnt read the study on you've got egg on your face because of it.

i dont know what i'd do in your position, but i would never be in your position.

by the way, if you DO feel like reading your study and understanding its so much less than paper thin and never designed to support the argument you're using it for.. feel free to chase down something else in support. i'd love to dismantle them with more respected studies that i found while verifying how full of shit you were this afternoon :funny:
    test
  5. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

Ummm, I have a 98 Nissan, Black also, and my motorcycle is black, all of those things I have worked excessivly hard to get, working 2 jobs a majority of that time and attended school, with no government loans because I am Part Native American, Part Irish, and all my grandparents are deceased (Lack the paperwork to get special loans) so I had no financial aid.

Unless you are refering to my NFC north champion Green Bay Packers who play in Lambeau. And we are not blue, we are Green and Gold and ready for the Super Bowl..... Aaron Rodgers "dont deserve to be der" But Ben Rape-Fur-Burger is prolly the fuckin don.....
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

post these studies

how am I sidetracking at all. you're sidetracking by accusing me of sidetracking.

This is why it's tough to argue with an uneducated person. You're all over the place. You would have been kicked out of a formal debate long ago.

You didn't tear any study apart.

All you do is define your own criteria for victory and then attempt to meet that.

I win the argument because people with red names win.

see. try again

in order to refute something i posted you have to refute it with counter evidence. You just can't say that "because i think what it says is wrong it is wrong" we already know you think its wrong, you need to back your statements up by a 3rd party.

Now instead of trying to sound more learned than a person who obviously knows more about the subject than you, how about you follow my advice? If not, I can no longer participate in debate with you.

How you choose to answer this request determines if this thread will go on any further.
    test
  7. Eyerate

:funny:

you are such a pussy. the study is dogshit and doesn't support your claim. i linked you to the ACTUAL study. go read it or fucking kill yourself. actually, just kill yourself. you are a useless faggot, as you demonstrated by flashing your dripping pussy all over the KOTDC shit tonight.

anybody give a shit about d-lors half ass google opinions that he doesnt actually research? didnt think so.
    test
  8. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

fucking fire ... how does that work?
    test
  9. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

Im trying man, help me understand.

I know its corny, but pretend there is a cake for someone and you are part of his friends. 1/8 of that cake is taken out to make sure the people who are enemies at least get 1/8 of the total cake.

u've come to the conclusion in order to get cake, it is more advantageous to be a enemy than a friend. I'm tryna see how I can agree with this and came to the conclusion that, even though there are more enemies than cake, there are less people actually wanting cake therefore there less rivalry among the 1/8 piece. That doesn't have anything to do with the actual 1/8 of the cake being taking out though.

I understand however that the enemies are still allowed to get from the remaining 7/8 and you can say this is unfair only if you don't agree that at least 1/8 of the cake is going to be had by friends but lets be more realistic and say at least 5/8 of the cake is going to be had by friends. That means if we didn't reserve a piece there is 3/8'ths of the cake for friends and enemy to share on top of the 5/8 ths the friend is at least going to get.

edit: I think I follow what u were saying now. its not the actual act of reservation ur calling unfair (I think), ur saying it comes with standards that are lower than the norm for whatever reason. I agree those cases exist and are unfair and racist just cause enuff of one race isnt making it in they lower the requirements to raise the percentage. I concede my argument, even tho I was never arguing that point I believe u were.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lmao. you are so mad I beat you in this argument.

Your life is sad.

Now I know why no one ever wanted to adopt you.

Welp, i'm gonna go visit my FAMILY tomorrow, you have a nice evening.
    test
  11. teacozy

teacozy New Member

This reminds me of Booker T vs. W.E.B. in a way.
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Look this is not fair. Eyerate was like that abused puppy in the petstore window shop. Watching all the other dogs find loving owners..waiting..waiting...until one day, nothing. His seething resentment for humanity is transparent. I just hope to God I never come into real life contact with a human being so repulsive.

He spent his thanksgiving alone on tinychat. He will die as alone as he was born. And at the end of the day, jokes and ribbings aside, that is genuinely sad. He's so hurt.

I refuse to associate myself with such a person in real life or on the internet. And luckily for me his lifestyle choices including an attraction for mentally distressed females (likely due to lack of a maternal figure growing up) will result in an early death.

Luckily for humanity he will never be in a position of great power and will live a life blindly chasing a false promise in an America that does not exist. It is his own personal matrix in which he will decay, rot and die.

If anyone would like to learn more about what I have discussed in this thread feel free to hit me up via pm. I will reply to anyone but eyerate as he is mentally unable to debate properly.

If you are going to ad hominem, at least do it right.
    test
  13. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

see i just sum up everything you just said in the words "eyerate is a lonely faggot"

did he really spend thanksgiving alone in tinychat? =(

you were looking pretty gay on cam last night tho, wasnt funny or cute, well maybe to amber

anyways eyerate is a faggot and will get murdered
    test
  14. Eyerate

cliffs on d-lor in this thread:

d-lor posts bullshit he googled...

i actually READ the study he posts, realize its garbage and being misquotes and misused, link the actual study and laugh at how much of a faggot he is..

he declares himself victor by some measure noone actually understands, acts like even more of a faggot than he already is.

RM as a whole sighs and disregards anything he says.
    test
  15. Eyerate

your edit is sorta correct..

but to continue your analogy.. the "friends"(powerful whites) cut an eight of the cake for the "enemies"(poor blacks)...

but what about the people who are neither? the poor whites.. the people who arent even invited to the party.
    test
  16. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Powerful whites don't want poor whites at their parties. They want powerful people (obviously), and poor blacks so they don't look racist.
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Dayumn you're projecting.

I knew about this study before posting it. Its been reproduced and is accepted science.

Cliff notes on the thread.

Eyerate is sad and lonely.

Gets posters to accept his bullshit

I come in with facts and figures

People see through eyerate's bullshit

Eyerate gets angry and starts personally attacking people instead of refuting arguments

Eyerate declares himself victor when no one has cosigned him

Eyerate attempts to creatre false consensus when in actuality anyone going over the thread can see that the majority agrees with me

"We finally killed the troll he can't come back from this one"

"on a scale of d-lor to eyerate I guess i'm a d-lor"

"holy shit that is horrifying"

Eyerate remains sad and lonely.
    test
  18. Pics or GTFO

Pics or GTFO To Be Honest

test
  19. Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers New Member

eyerate is it true that you never had any parents? if thats true then dlor wins!
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

The degredation of poor whites by the rich and powerful is a problem in society but it has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

Eyerate is conflating issues.

Sure, people are economically disadvantaged, there are a lot of disadvantages in society. One of my first points agreed with this.

The difference is that the whites that fled to America were usually 3rd estate. Everyone started out relatively equally. The opportunity is what matters

My family, historically, didn't receive the same opportunities as the average white family.

I personally, didn't receive the same societal benefits as a white person in my same situation.

This is the problem.

If eyerate wants to argue that racial prejudice does not exist in american society today, he is free to do that...but he is completely wrong.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.