Take It Away (you leave a reply and link and i swear to return the favor)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by The Requiem, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Requiem

The Requiem New Member

hey waddup guys im just here to show off a new song i just complted called "Take It Away"
    the beat is by Engineer and the hook is by chelsea robison

tell me what yall think and drop links...and i swear i will listen to yall as quickly as i can and give yall a in depth review i know how frustrating the internet hussle can be and im a firm beleive no1 here is better than any1 else so if u give me the time of day i will surely return the favor

heres my shit

http://www.myspace.com/kylehubbard
    test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Hey always nice to have new members that makin' dope music. Just to let you know, I'm feelin' your style and I really enjoyed listening to this song.. Your voice fits beats like this perfectly, I wish mine did, I sound a bit "boring" over beats like that but it's ironic becuase those are my favorite type lol. Any way, quality could be better (but maybe it's just myspace) but you got a nice flow and nice delivery and voice and the HOOK IS OFF THE CHAIN, chicks singin' over beats like that is hot mayne. Good job on your track, return the love.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960361

thanks
    test
  3. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

thankfully, myspace is workin pretty quickly today....

this a tight engineer beat here....on some deeper emotional shit....I dig it....

you on point wit it, the flow is right on this track.....lyrically this matches the tone of the beat well.....you still ridin this man, goin off an shit...I got nothin but love for this track man...only suggestions of improvement is overall sound clarity (something about the quality seems a lil off, but I can't tell what....the mix is tight though) and tryin to eliminate the few breaths you can still hear in the verses....lil bit of editing will fix that....

the hook is tight....that chica can sing man....damn!!

as I post this, I see you already peeped my track, so no link needed....thanks for peepin

peace
    Envizion
    test
  4. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

yo, I peeped that freestyle too.....that tighter than ugly china chicks (or however you flipped that) line is dope....best in show
    "catchin so much brain that my penis is a genius"....can't believe I never thought of it before...simple, but effective....and dope
    test
  5. The Requiem

The Requiem New Member

thanks for the love guys..just to let every1 else know whoever hasnt peeped the two dudes above....GO PEEP THEIR SHIT...both of their tracks are fucking ill
    test
  6. Fallen

Fallen www.FallenHipHop.com

returnin the feed...

yo this is a hot track man... you got a dope voice for this kind of shit... beats pretty nice.. your flow is straight for real... only thing I noticed about it.. is that its constant throughout... which isn't a bad thing... but if you change up the way you flow once in a while... keeps it more interesting... I gotta work on that too... damn... female on the hook has a real nice voice... your lyrics are pretty damn good... quality's pretty good too, though I don't have the greatest speakers... sounds good to me though...

yea... this is a solid track man, I'm feelin your shit without a doubt... keep em coming...

PEace
    test
  7. The Requiem

The Requiem New Member

the opposite of down
    test
  8. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

As I'm listening....your delivery is good, but I think the vocals are a bit muddy. Cutting some of the lower frequencies in your voice could alleviate this problem. I can really tell once Chelsea comes in on the hook because here vocals are clear and crisp, which leads me to believe that you guys recorded and mixed separately.

Lyrically, this track his hot. Chelsea's hook is really good and an excellent contrast to your voice.

8.5/10 Do it big, pimp.

Hit me back whenever you can
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960950
    test
  9. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

i'm lovin tha beat, ur flow is so smooth this, riding tha beat perfectly, i think delivery could of been worked on a little, tha emotion is definitly there but i think it would sound better if ya voice was a little deeper... this story is hott though, n tha lyrics is nice, this was very well done, ur flow is just sick... nice drop

return da favor

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960875
    test
  10. clova

clova New Member

yo returnin the favor.......yo this dope....the beat is nice and the words r jus crazy...man you took control of this track and made it a nice joint.....the hook is nice shes got a nice voice....word i'll be peepin your tracks alot...good work keep it up....~1~
    test
  11. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

It's saying your site is down. Gay. I will get back to this though...
    test
  12. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Engineer always has some hot beats.

Ok I think ya flow was pretty fluid, but I think you should switch up the delivery cause it sounds kinda monotone. You should work with the track, play around with it, and bring it to life. The hook was nice I liked that. Overall this song was ok, but it could be better if your delivery was better. That's my only complaint. Be easy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.