Tag Tourament Ranks, RSTL League Ranks and Topics for BOTH... ALL IN ONE

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

^Probation?
    test
  2. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

i know what you're saying.

i need to lay off the drink a little bit for a while.

saturday night i did some stupid shit, and i've felt bad about it since.

not going to divulge, but my mates seems to be cool with it.

i feel guilty as fuck though.
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Word I did some stupid shit sunday night and the 'peace' officers didn't take to kindly sooo here I am tryna pee in a cup lol
    test
  4. [woe]

[woe] masterShake

Recycling is gay, personally. I don't care if people do it, because it does not affect my verse, but it's still shifty. Ban it.

There have been 2 wins awarded in the couple of 3-ways I've been involved in as well.

And Ath. You can't stop drinking. You're Irish.
    test
  5. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

i know.

blah.

i'm watching the united match tonight, then heading out to the local.

i just don't have the will power.

it inspires me to write though, so it's my gift and my curse.
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Well, seems as if I've been out voted without even giving it up to votes. Even though I don't agree with the concept at all.... cuz ur not writing more so getting 2 wins seems highly bitchmade...u haven't earned it, but I respect yall wanting a free, weak ass win. So fine....

Get 2 wins for ur way.....
    test
  7. Pent uP

I didn't say I agreed

I jus never argued when mods gave'em to me
    test
  8. Calloused

Calloused New Member

Essentially, giving two wins for a three way battle is a similar concept to recycling. You are getting two wins off one verse. However, wins don't affect the rankings, making it more forgivable. I don't think it should happen, but if it does, I won a three way battle with one of my opponents no showing. Does that count as winning a three way, or winning a regular battle?
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

ok, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna waste time recalculating old matches for 3 way extra wins... that's just bullshit to me. Like I said, I haven't been awarded multiple wins for my 3 ways.. so if you got em, then you got em, if not, then sorry.

It will effect ranks in the long run. When a person with a previous record signs in, they are awarded a higher rank for their record

This will be a rule that is applied going further and won't be counted towards any past matches unless you've already been granted those wins

when I make the rule, I'll post it though so it's fully understood as to how it will work. No show 3 ways will not count as getting 2 wins. I don't even want it to count as 2 wins at all so that's really not gonna happen man

I'm still thinking if I wanna really do this....... it's wack to me
    test
  10. Calloused

Calloused New Member

I don't like it either, and I wasn't asking for an additional win. I was just presenting a scenario.
    test
  11. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

2 wins for a 3way was around even in 2002, and in 2005 when tali was head mod he just gave one, but it was just an oversight, i did the same thing too while mod, then someone pointed it out and I added an extra win for 3ways dating back to about october 2005 to May 2006 which was about the only time it wasnt counted as 2 I believe, and we put in a thread where u could link any 3ways u were in that weren't awarded the extra W.

My take on it is that you're beating 2 opponents, therefore since they each have a Loss that gives you 2 wins, as it's harder to be victorious vs. 2 other people, and it's not fair to come out of a 3way on top and not be rewarded when everyone else only had to fight one opponent.

If someone no-shows and it's a 2-way, obviously you shouldn't be awarded 2 wins, only 1. This week, for example, the 3way at the bottom is gonna have a noshow so it should only be 1 win, however, all 3 in the champ match are gonna come with fire, the winner definitely deserves 2 W's; and if it's a tie, 1 W.

Ultimately its up to DIC, tho.
    test
  12. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I'm gonna allow it I guess... the league has spoken.

Just thought it didn't seem fair, but that's just my personal opinion on it. I'll work on writing up a rule soon to put that into effefct soon.
    test
  13. Pent uP

I vote, if I can, to count it as one win
    test
  14. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

well, you're beating two people, and if you beat two people you're getting two wins.

whatever, it's not a major issue.
    test
  15. Pent uP

its ONE battle though
    test
  16. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

meh, we're complaining like motherfuckers.

it's no bother.
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

There's no reason to trip over it.... I'm still thinking over this issue and it'll be decided later.

But it's like recycling to me. Getting 2 wins with 1 verse.... sounds like recycling. Don't see how people could hate recycling so much, but think they deserve 2 wins from 1 verse. Contradiction in itself seemably, but w/e...... I don't realy care. My 60th win is around the corner regardless.
    test
  18. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

^ 60 is a big milestone.
    test
  19. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You know I love ur writing though Atheist...
    I can take a step back and recognize that anytime. No disrespect was meant in saying I think my verse was better, I honestly think it was for the reasons I stated..... but I don't mind beefin with anyone. You know that. Shit, I've beefed with everyone admins, owner, mods, members.... tactless guy. I guess that makes me even more of a Dic.

40 wins isn't anything shabby either btw
    test
  20. Pent uP

If I ghost for someone and win can I get the W on my record so that I can get to forty faster, lol

I kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.