Tag Tourament Ranks, RSTL League Ranks and Topics for BOTH... ALL IN ONE

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

first of all, "so...much.draaaama"

secondly, these topics are fantastic. can't wait to start writing.

thirdly, sincei'm co-champ, does that mean i've won the title 2 and a half times?

i think the champ match should have been left open for another vote, cause win or lose, i wanted a proper result, instead of having to participate in a threeway. it defeats the purpose of the "rstl champion" status.
    test
  2. Calloused

Calloused New Member

For the record, the picture below is Vermin from Spiderman, right?

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Calloused -- my fone broke so i cant login to PR anymore, could u notify the admisn i wont be voting or posting verses until they CHANGE MY FUCKING PASSWORd, and email it to me

and i dont remember a 'vermin' however if you are thinking of 'venom' no it is not
    test
  4. Pent uP

no, thats not true, all it does is further the road to that status
    test
  5. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

blah blah. a championship match should be decided. there should only be one champion. that's why boxing has turned crap, cause it has so many different belts etc.

and who the fuck is vermin? never heard of him.
    test
  6. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

agreed.

it's time to bring in a new law. no recycled verses are allowed. however, i do feel if you drop a full length verse and your opponent no shows, you should be able to use that verse in the future.
    test
  7. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

First of all, Pent Up hardly ever recycles... he posts things here that he posted at other site though.... but that's not recycling as far as I'm concerned. Recycling as for as this league goes is defined as....

posting a verse that you have previously used in a match before that has already gained you a win in use on your current record.

This is recycling shit.... Regardless of who has done it and who hasn't..... because several people have done it, I think I will let the people decide if they want to ban recycle verse usage from the forum. You're right I guess, it's not exactly fair, but wasting a verse on a no show and shit like that isn't fair either and that's often when I've done it. It's done in other cases of laziness or not having time or w/e other reason, but if you wanted this rule, then you should made these statements to get my attention before now. It could of been in effect and if you had read the rules like I asked everyone to do, you'd know that this isn't one of them so asking me to enforce a rule that doesn't exist isn't gonna happen.....

You're being a horrible sport and if you'd just write to the best of your capabilities, we wouldn't even be having this keyboard discussion because you'd had won your match. You're obviously a better writer than Lifeless and the fact that you rushed a piece or whatever.. didn't really write much and didn't show the strengths in writing I've seen you do when facing me... that's your bad, not mine.

Write to win if you wanna win...... if you out write your opponent, then you'd obviously move on. It being recycled isn't the factor of that. Your message was lost because you didn't express it so everyone understood what you were doing. LIke I said, that's your bad man. Get over it...

Next time, I suggest you spend more time writing. hhhmmm, that's the same advice I used to give Lifeless..... so now you got me comparing him to you. Sad isn't it Claus. lmao
    test
  8. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Originally Posted by Atheist
    first of all, "so...much.draaaama"

secondly, these topics are fantastic. can't wait to start writing.

thirdly, sincei'm co-champ, does that mean i've won the title 2 and a half times?

i think the champ match should have been left open for another vote, cause win or lose, i wanted a proper result, instead of having to participate in a threeway. it defeats the purpose of the "rstl champion" status.

It means you now have 3 titles Atheist and that will be added by Tali later. i did ranks before you won this though so it's not reflected in your ranks in the tag tournament, but it will be in the hall soon.
    test
  9. Calloused

Calloused New Member

test
  10. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

no, it's just nightmare art from a site I go to to look for weird pics that freestyle artists draw. He may have gotten the idea from the Venom character on spiderman, but it's just supposed to be a representation of fear in the nightmare section of pics I was looking through.
    test
  11. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

uh, no... that makes no sense. it's not harder on you, it's harder on the voters that have to read another verse. you're still only writing 1 verse so why would I give you 2 wins for writing 1 verse just cuz it beat 2 people?

I've won several 3ways and I can gurantee, you'll feel better about winning when both people show up and you still advance as the better writer so do tha damn.
    test
  12. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

cheers for the update.

and thanks for the information.

the link doesn't work, but that sometimes happens with wikipedia on my computer. i'll check it soon.
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

you sure bout only 1 W dic...cause everyone who's won a 3-way has gotten 2 wins for it...
    test
  14. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I've never gotten 2 wins from a 3way? I've been in more than a few of em and won them all except the no show one with Claus.

Shit, my record would be like 63-13 if I had been gettin em. Sorry, one verse = one win. Only makes sense.... what I do think should be done though is voting on 3 ways may count for 2 vote... that may be the next voting poll to go up. One at a time though. No on the 2 wins though.... it hasn't been earned like I said. 1 verse, 1 win
    test
  15. Pent uP

claus where THE FUCK do you get off popping my name

show me ONE recycled verse, except the one i wrote about empathy which I use when i don't have time to write (once agaisnt L dogg / once against Tekneek)

SHOW ME

secondly, ashen horse was my name for like 6 weeks so anything Pestilence recycles is on pestilence

and lastly HOW THE FUCK does that rule benifit me when i tried to get that rule instated last year but Rikoshay didnt want to because of his runna name?

SO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK it is you are talking about
    test
  16. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

pent up, what the fuck? i never even mentioned your name, lol.
    test
  17. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

and every three-way i've been involved in has resulted in two wins. it doesn't matter if you're writing one verse, you're battling two people, and if you win, then you've beaten two people, which means two wins.
    test
  18. Pent uP

Uuugh that was to claus I'm stressed and I read the name wrong, my bad athe I know that came off harsh, but just pretend that said annihilation, lol
    test
  19. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

hahahaha.

i thought you were drunk or something. i was just like, "what the fuck, i haven't said shit." i was ready to go northern irish on your ass, but that event has been avoided.
    test
  20. Pent uP

and yeah dic i've gotten 2w's for my 3ways too

iono why but i have

and athe my problem is being quite sober, in the weeks to come you'll probly notice a change in my writing cuz i wont be getting high and writing for a while
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.