Taboo Sex

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by sagacious infant, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

[Why does oral sex have such a stigma attached to it? Anal sex? Are they considered taboo? If so...why?]

????
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Don't even know what taboo is.Lol

I ain't gonna lie.[funny]
    test
  3. Jersey_Emcee

Jersey_Emcee aka LiQuiDliFe

its a macho guy thing if you ask me...its like if you hit all 3 holes your the man and the girl is inferior...i dont know...
    test
  4. A Fish Ya Nod Oh

A Fish Ya Nod Oh Cogito, Ergo Sum...

I think sex with llamas (whether consensual or not) is largely considered taboo...

Seriously, I personally think that anal sex is disgusting, but if whoever and whoever want to engage in it in private, who am I to judge. Do what you do.

I love oral sex (giving and receiving), but I know people, still, in this day and age who consider it an abomination. Weird shit...
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I think we in this country just tend to be more sexually conservative... sodomy (oral and anal) is still illegal in some states... crazy... I know it has to do with the nation's religious roots/foundation thing... but even still, I know good and well that folks back then were doing those things, too... even the ones that would admonish others for the behavior if it became public knowledge... they just weren't as open in discussing it as we are today. I don't think it's that way all over the world... in fact, I know it's not.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

God bless you... seriously.
    test
  7. D!CK

D!CK New Member

It's because American society has double standards.

we can go to a movie and watch a female give head and then blow a guys brains out with a 9mm and not feel a bit of disgust

but ask a female to lick your rim and do a good job, you're liable to get a rape charge trumped up on you.

I condone BJ's by hot babes. it should be law.

I reem so much female ass I got permanent dookie stains on my penis head.
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I agree with what tight said.. Ironically.. I was just called a hoe on this board because I implied that giving head is not disgusting.. lol *shakes head*
    test
  9. sagacious infant

That's what sparked this post.

I know there were some things that I thought were just nasty, but it was because I had never experienced it. I was just told those things were nasty. Now some of those things (not all) are really beautiful if with the right person. For me, it depends on the context of the relationship. Longevity, emotional investment, and definitely mutual feelings n what not.

If/when I get married - I'll be willing to try almost anything once as long as it's not dangerous with the hubbie. Rather it be with someone I trust then Joe Blow from the club! Now THAT would be some hoe shit. lol Then again...to each his/her own.
    test
  10. D!CK

D!CK New Member

you need a good fucking...mmm..yes you do..

that counts me out..lol

If he's as green as you are it will be boring, but at least you'll be married.

I'm a Joe Blow type...just get that pussy and go.
    test
  11. sagacious infant

ha! Some days I wish I still were green...

...can't wait to see what my prime will be like...
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Well put.. Its funny how when a female is open with her sexuality its automatically put into the negative context. Regardless of anything else about the lady.. if she speaks openly about sex she's " gotta be a hoe"
    test
  13. its also funny how often it is women who put other womens sexual behaviour in that negative context
    test
  14. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

To me...it doesn't matter what I think it gross or whatever... if I'm not the one doing it then I shouldn't care what other people do. If other people want to discuss anal sex that is a conversation I'm going to get left out of and I could care less [funny]

I agree with the others...people aren't comfortable with talking about that stuff..at least with the idea of women talking about it at least. Much less women actually enjoying it.

Guys having anal sex with their women and getting head still seems to be a thing about dominance in some cases. They almost seem upset if women like it as well. [dunno]
    test
  15. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

I agree 100%.
    test
  16. QUEEN ICESIKill

QUEEN ICESIKill Wet Dream/Worst Nightmare

oral sex isn't really sex, it's more like 4play with a great result
    anal sex sounds painful

I always thought Taboo sex was sex with animals, dead people and relatives

sex with consenting adults doesn't seem taboo to me
    test
  17. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

www.webster.com
    test
  18. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

anal sex is painful and i wasnt even on the receiving end
    test
  19. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

Oral sex this day and age is more like a massage if you're with someone who's up to date and modern. If I'm having a long sorry ass day, a good gf will give a blowjob while I watch Family Guy or something. Same thing for her, as soon as I muster the guts to do it enough times to girls to get used to it (I'm still not lol). It's like, if you don't want to have sex or you just wanna do something for the other person then you do that.

I don't really use oral as foreplay all that much to be honest... Sorry if that's weird. most of my foreplay is touching action. Kissing the neck, soft touching parts of her body, teasing. Oral sex isn't really foreplay, just gets the little guy awake if he's asleep, or keeps him up when you're changing positions.

Anal is tabboo though I guess. I don't like it. I think guys get a sense of "violating" the girl when they do it, and there's some weird satisfaction to that. That's why a lot of guys like younger chicks. It's also why some girls like to have sex in public places or somewhere you can get caught.
    test
  20. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

If I couldn't give a woman head here and there I'd curl up and die.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.