TAB --- "718" Snippet Off The Upcoming Mixtape --- Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TAB, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

I've been deprived of motivation and inspiration these past few months, but last night I got myself together and finally recorded something. This remix will be going on my upcoming mixtape/album. The complete song will be posted next week once I record the second part. Drop links and insightful feedback.

Top joint on the page --- http://www.soundclick.com/artist/5/peepingtom_music.htm

LYRICS

Mwah.
    test
  2. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

FAG!!

uuuuumm....

stop spitting fast...try new things ... like i said im not really feeling the fast toung...

good lyrics tho..

i unno maybe its just me... slow it down :)

hello
    test
  3. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

this is ight...remind me of tonedeff alil but..idk...this was different flow wise...lyrics was good i liekd that...delivery was good..quality was pretty good...props..this was pretty good

return the feedback..peep my thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917503
    test
  4. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

damn man, your flow is speedy. Your voice is monotone, but that works really well with your style and delivery. Shit is laid back and fast....a dope combo. You still remind me of Eligh.....always will. I like the lyrics. Having an extensive vocabulary is always a plus. The emceeing on this was grade A in my opinion, you're one of my favorate cats off RM, but I think you could lower the vocals a tad bit. Other than that, shit was DOPEness. I wish you had room for a 2nd verse :-(

1love, spooner
    test
  5. syllabusta

syllabusta I am Phonetical Nonsense

not to hate but it sounds like a white guy doing an Andre impression...wasnt really feeling but if you clean up ur flow it might be tighter...alittle more work on ur flow and youll be dope...
    test
  6. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

The fast flow, is tight. But i can understand next to nothing that you're saying. You get props for it, cuz that shit is dumb hard to do. But its kinda pointless if no one can understand it nah mean? Well done hook. The way its doubled up, and panned out. Nice. For future reference, u should double up a few of ya lines. And do some adlibs. With your rapid fire style, that shit would be hot. Cuz it would only add hype, and more things to keep people interested and listening. Keep writing. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  7. TAB

TAB Model

Thanks homie...I'll get at your link in a few minutes after this high wears out.
    test
  8. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

sup man.....ohh damn, this beat is sick shit, whats the name of it??.....ur double time flow has gotten better from the last time i peeped u, which was like 6 months ago lol...ur ridin the beat better, but there's still room for improvement....lyrics are soundin pretty good....delivery sounds the same, monotone n shit, but i kinda like it like that lol....ummm, yeah, overall, this is a pretty cool song....keep spittin n elevatin man...peace
    -EGON

ayo, whenever u get a chance, peep my shit:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=916366
    test
  9. TAB

TAB Model

Great feed from you both. Links have been returned.
    test
  10. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Flows sick, voice sucks though

Everythings fine, just don't spit monotone. If you can't spit fast with emotion, then don't spit fast. It really brings down the track.

Other than that, your flow sounds fine being speedy, and your quality's fine. Nothing wrong with the track aside from the monotone.
    test
  11. TAB

TAB Model

test
  12. TAB

TAB Model

test
  13. TAB

TAB Model

test
  14. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

thanks for checking my shit

shittt i havent heard a fast rapper in a while, i like the hook. the verse works well and i like the monotone. i know people gave their opionions on the fast rap but imma just say do you cause if thats what you like that cool. i like your voice and style. keep doin it up..theres room for improvement still in the fast flow but its gettin there.

anyway cool joint right here
    test
  15. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

aiiight...I always loved this beat....your flow reminds me of Chucke....for some bars it real hard to follow and understand...delivery fit the beat..lyrics(from what I heard) were pretty cool...nice hook...pretty cool joint overall
    test
  16. TAB

TAB Model

test
  17. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLYN STANNNNNNNNNND UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Your Flow An Voice Is Dope.. Wooo.. I Love The Way Ur Flow Works With The Voice, Kinda Reminds Me Of This One Dude On Here, Chucke I Think? Just Up Ur Mic Presence, It Sounds Like U Werent Too Interested, Nawmean?
    test
  18. TAB

TAB Model

test
  19. Mizz Tres

Mizz Tres Ur woman loves me =/

I never listened to you before but anyways..

Flow is nice as hell, voice is arigh. You sound kinda monotone like youre reading but if you add a lil bit of emotion it'd be even better. Lyrics is coo, from what i could grasp anyway lol.

thx for the feed.
    test
  20. TAB

TAB Model

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.