T.a.C and Nasty, the pathetic duo. Lets get the clowning on.. everyone in.. Ok then

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i dont care. like i said i dont do those for talentless faggots who win fill in championships and lose it the next week. sounds to me like your like the patriots, choke in the big game. but its ok.
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

ur racist

Ur taking the word nigga out of context

Ur making Mexican jokes ur racist

I said proof is my nigga.... I'm not white.... That's not racist

I live in the south I know all about racism.... U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK UR TALKING ABOUT

Nigge.r is not the same as nigga

Dont be ignorant
    test
  3. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

blud thats not racist, its like you calling proof a rasta and shit cos hes jamaican. And that he smokes weed.

racism is using the word nigga and not being black

u are no black fam.

chineese is not black
    mexican is not black
    indian is not black
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

your an idiot. why dont you just kill yourself.. or atleast tell us you killed yourself and let your sister come on here. thats the emoest shit i ever heard. why dont you quit rapping and go mold your style after papa roach and fall out boy. seriously its not like your any good at text. you lose and you sign out. atleast i stick my shit out. 3-9 and im still there trying. you still suck.
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

Dumbass

No

The taco comments are racist

Nigga is only racist if u use it as an insult.... If what ur saying is true.... Fat Joe would be dead
    test
  6. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

haha blud its cos i have no time thats why i signed out.

its proven im great, ask anyone good faggot. I at least reached contendership, where did you get faggot, how can u be proud of a 3-9 record.

come on home boy, I am a G , compared to you.
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao your hella dumb. seriously kill yourself youll make the world a better place.

its not proven your great. you won a fill in championship. you lost the next week. you call yourself the peoples champion. if dough wasnt your only supporter youd have no one. personally i think its a joke like when he bigs up chase murda.

your a g? LMFAO!
    test
  8. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

bruv ur chatting shit, so u saying proofs a rastifarian and smokes weed cos hes jamaican aint the same.

that aint racist you fag, if someone said to me, your british, go sip tea or visit the queen thats not racist u faggot.

using the word nigga is, and not being BLACK.

and maybe not to some dudes, but to others u saying it is racist

look what happend to j.lopez fam

not everyone is welcome to u saying nigga

real talk
    test
  9. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

yo TaC i aint even worried about u

ur still in high school, u dont know shit what ur chatting about

its coming straight from you ass.

just give up rap and never join the RBL again and stick to shit talking on the board cos the combo of u being wack and freeposting tryna diss me doesnt match up.
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao im in college retard
    test
  11. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

hahah look its LKross the str8 up racist, this dudes like 100% white, and saying it.

hahaa
    test
  12. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

at least i havent heard u personally say it TAC, so im kool with you, i can live with ur wackness but this racism by lkross i cant.
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao you havent heard lotus or nasty say it either dumbshit
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

You a dumbass brit, boy. I know you listened to my audios (The reason you won't audio battle me, bitch) I am the ONLY white guy in the Mid-West Mob. In all those tracks the only white person is me, I say nigga alot in my raps. This ain't no internet rap group, these are my niggas from around the way.

Couple Cleveland boys, couple of Chi-Town boys, even got us a Jersey Devil, a Detroit cat. I am the only white one, an I say nigga as much as they do. It's how I was raised, bitch. All my niggas callin me their nigga an sayin this nigga when they tellin stories to other people, how the fuck was I supposed to think that it was a bad word lmao.

You on the other hand, are from fuckin London. You're not hood, you're not gutter, you being black doesn't make you accepted into rap. Go lisp it to your mom, because we don't give a fuck.
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

blud ive heard both say it, Nasty saying it i suppose holds a little more weight since iv just learnt its alright for mexicans to say nigga to blacks.

But LKross, he deserves to get a beating.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

You're from europe, nigga came from the hood, europe doesn't have a hood, you have no right to say nigga, an if I ever saw you personally an you said nigga, I'd fuck you up, nigga. That's OUR word. You're not hood, stop tryin to play the part, faggot.

You look like a light skinned girl, go dump your boyfriend, bitch.
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao who cares who says it? you werent a slave your family wasnt in slavery. just let it go your beating a dead horse here
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Audio battle me. Right now, now today.
    I'm gonna embarrass you worse than Cal did. Because he wasn't even tryin on you.
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Slavery? Lmao, his ancestors weren't even in the land of slavery. He came from jolly london, chappe. A paper weight would hold you down more than your street smarts, rhyming hood
    test
  20. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

lotus fam,

u probably some dumb fag who aint had history lessons about slavery and just heard some dudes using it and thinking its ok.

haha ur from the hood so its ok to say nigga.

haha any other hood and u would ge a beating fam
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.