Syria a strategic spot to fulfill the arab prophesy.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Sep 5, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Matthew 10:16
    “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

USA helping the FSA fighters,who claim to be moderates, google and see liveleaks.com they are no moderates.
    Its like supporting the gangbangers CRIPS vs the BLOODS. Let them do each other in..
    Thats a win win we can get with..Sure its a Money thing, OIL and Gas, but there is a underbelly with a more diabolical purpose..
    Syria a strategic spot to fulfill the arab prophesy..We do not belong in secatarian warfare its been happening since Hagar had Ishmael...
    Muhamhead He states he was visited by a angel of light..
    2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    Even the American Christian Jesus appears as a angel with light behind him...

Exerpt:This was the name of a biblical man and a region or nation. The name “Magog” appears five times
    in five verses in the Bible (Gen 10:2; 1 Chr 1:5; Ezek 38:2; Ezek 39:6; Rev 20:8).
    The ancient Jewish historian Josephus identified the Magog as Scythians of the far North (Antiquities I, vi. 1).
    “The Latin father Jerome says that this word denotes 'Scythian nations, fierce and innumerable, who live
    beyond the Caucasus and the Lake Maeotis, and near the Caspian Sea, and spread out even onward to India.'
    Perhaps the name ‘represents the Assyrian Mat Gugi, or ‘country of Gugu,’ the Gyges of the Greeks’
    (Sayce's Races, etc.).” (Matthew G. Easton)However, Dr. Henry M. Morris says “the place of Gog”
    may possibly be “now Georgia in the former U.S.S.R.” http://christiananswers.net/dictionary/magog.html

The battle of Gog and Magog will be World War III, but it will not be the last war where all the nations of
    the world will surround Israel and attempt to defeat her.The battle of Armageddon will be the last battle to be fought.
    But all the players for WWIII, prophesied by God in the Holy Bible, are now all taking the stage, assembling their armaments,
    and are waiting for the moment when they will all attack.God gives us the lists the major nations that will attack Israel,
    and they are:
    • MAGOG - this is modern day Russia
    • Persia - this is modern day Iran
    • GOMER - Togarmah- this region is modern day Turkey
    • Ethiopia - this is modern Ethiopia
    While the above list represents the best consensus of the identity of the nations in Ezekiel 38. Suffice to say that
    the main players, of which there is no doubt, are Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya and Ethiopia. Now if we were living in
    the End Times, there would have to be a growing union between the biggest players in this group.
    • Russia, the biggest End Times player, has already helped Iran build a nuclear reactor
    • Iran has repeated over and over their desire to wipe Israel off the map and no challenges to date abt their nuclear capabilities.

The first aggressors, invaders are listed above see map..
    11 nations, China, etc. will side with Russia (Rosh)...The Euro Confederates will be the final blow...
    15 + Countries (in the region of Magog)..These nations will attack Israel, the bible says,
    "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited,
    and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods,
    that dwell in the midst of the land." Ezekiel 38:12

"The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the
    LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel...Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall
    be a desolate wilderness, for the violence [against] the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land...
    But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation." Joel 3: 16, 19, 20

Eze 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts,
    and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Russia/Georgia is directly NORTH of ISREAL. If you draw a straight line north of Jerusalem on the map, you will hit Moscow.
    Putin, has mysterious past,(as does BHO) exerpt: a Vera Putina, 82, has claimed he is the child she gave away at the age of ten,
    despite his position as one of the world's most powerful men. Now in an extraordinary development, a Georgian woman has
    come forward to say she is his mother.giving an account of an unhappy childhood which is fiercely disputed by the Kremlin:
    Vera Putina lives hand-to-mouth in rural Georgia but displays the famous hospitality of the people of the Caucuses.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3568891/Could-this-woman-be-Vladimir-Putins-real-mother.html

PUTIN RISING: But is he “Gog”?
    exerpt: After keeping a relatively low profile for the last several years, Vladimir Putin is rising.
    Putin come back, 2012 it will not bode well for Israel, the U.S., or Europe. Putin is a power-hungry,
    greedy, authoritarian,(KGB) Czar wannabe. He is determined to expand Russian wealth, power and control
    over her neighbors. (ironically, they are two peas in a pod, ppl in US are liking him more than BHO?~ckp)
    (He purposely laid low, to give the ppl a breathier, now he returns as thier hero?~ckp)
    He has worked especially hard to build strategic alliances with Radical Islamic leaders and states
    in the Middle East. Over the years, people have asked me if Putin might be the Russian dictator referred
    to as “Gog” in the Biblical prophecies of “Gog and Magog” in Ezekiel 38-39. I suspect as Putin continues
    to re-emerge, those questions will begin to be asked again. Here’s my quick answer:
    It’s too soon to draw such a conclusion.http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/putin-rising-but-is-he-gog/

The fact that the Antichrist is not mentioned in these verses is viewed by some as a good indication that Russian invasion occurs
    before he arrives on the scene. If the Antichrist were a great world leader at this time, it is not likely that he would stand
    on the sidelines and leave Russia unchallenged. If this were the middle of the Tribulation Period, he would be in control of
    some of these nations and they would not be in Russian coalition. His absence is a good indication of a

Pre-TRIBULATION Period attack...The Lord’s Great Victory Over the Nations...Ezekiel 38:1-9..

2 Chronicles 7:14
    if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and
    turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will
    heal their land.

Revelation 17:14
    They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords
    and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test